• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2014 Recruiting Target List

Rocco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I agree. Nnadi is a huge priority. The offense is getting a huge boost in this class but we need to keep reloading the DL instead of assuming guys will step up.

FWIW, at this moment everyone at Rivals has Nnadi going to VT. (Also every time I type Nnadi I type both Ns in capitals for some reason and have to fix it. Don't know why I do that.)

Rivals.com Football Recruiting - NSD 2014 Rivals250 Commitment Predictions

4ReS7Qp.png

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's hope they know something we don't. 247 isn't nearly as optimistic

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Castanza

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take that those Nnadi predictions were done recently? What's everyone hearing on Ford and Harrison.

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's all a crap shoot at this point in time in my opinion. Statistically speaking, out of those 7 -- we'll probably get 3-4, maybe all 7, maybe just a few.

For sure, the skinny is:
Nnadi seems to be down to VT and FSU
Harrison the same
I. Ford seem to be down to VT and Louisville
IMac down to VT and Ole Miss (maybe ND still in there?)
Minor would already be a Hokie if he could commit. Marshall or VT
Scott -- I dont know about this one. I think that if he were going to be a Hokie, he already would be. ECU or ODU IMO

vtfan15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Wednesday night 7:00 pm National signing day on NBC</p>&mdash; Manda's Husband (@JoyStick_izzy) <a href="https://twitter.com/JoyStick_izzy/statuses/430131634185453568">February 3, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23hokienation&amp;src=hash">#hokienation</a> <a href="http://t.co/HjmIA1HfAf">pic.twitter.com/HjmIA1HfAf</a></p>&mdash; Manda's Husband (@JoyStick_izzy) <a href="https://twitter.com/JoyStick_izzy/statuses/429693286534488065">February 1, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Wednesday night 7:00 pm National signing day on NBC</p>&mdash; Manda's Husband (@JoyStick_izzy) <a href="https://twitter.com/JoyStick_izzy/statuses/430131634185453568">February 3, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23hokienation&amp;src=hash">#hokienation</a> <a href="http://t.co/HjmIA1HfAf">pic.twitter.com/HjmIA1HfAf</a></p>&mdash; Manda's Husband (@JoyStick_izzy) <a href="https://twitter.com/JoyStick_izzy/statuses/429693286534488065">February 1, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I'll take that as a good sign. Figured I'd get on here and check out the news that has been going on since the game hasn't been that good tonight.

ckhokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all a crap shoot at this point in time in my opinion. Statistically speaking, out of those 7 -- we'll probably get 3-4, maybe all 7, maybe just a few.

For sure, the skinny is:
Nnadi seems to be down to VT and FSU
Harrison the same
I. Ford seem to be down to VT and Louisville
IMac down to VT and Ole Miss (maybe ND still in there?)
Minor would already be a Hokie if he could commit. Marshall or VT
Scott -- I dont know about this one. I think that if he were going to be a Hokie, he already would be. ECU or ODU IMO

Of that list, I think we have the best shot at Mckenzie. It's VT or Ole Miss. ND is out and word is, they
pulled his offer because he didn't official. I wouldn't be shocked if we miss all of them though. I mabe a pessimist, but I think Nnadi and Harrison are FSU, Ford is Louisville, and agree that Minor will be at Marahall bc he can't qualify.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So did Nnadi take is official to UVA? Did he get one of these?
BbdqkEEIIAASLVq.jpg

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of that list, I think we have the best shot at Mckenzie. It's VT or Ole Miss. ND is out and word is, they
pulled his offer because he didn't official. I wouldn't be shocked if we miss all of them though. I mabe a pessimist, but I think Nnadi and Harrison are FSU, Ford is Louisville, and agree that Minor will be at Marahall bc he can't qualify.

It looks like Harrison is definitely trending towards FSU on the predictions, especially from the National Guys and more importantly the respective team insiders (which is what I pay the most attention to). All of the other analysts might as well be pulling a name out of a hat because they probably don't have much more info. than than someone with a paid subscription.

I think Harrison is FSU, McKenzie, Ford are VT, and Nnadi....my mind says FSU but my gut says VT.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like Harrison is definitely trending towards FSU on the predictions, especially from the National Guys and more importantly the respective team insiders (which is what I pay the most attention to). All of the other analysts might as well be pulling a name out of a hat because they probably don't have much more info. than than someone with a paid subscription.

I think Harrison is FSU, McKenzie, Ford are VT, and Nnadi....my mind says FSU but my gut says VT.

What is the latest on Ford?...haven't heard much. Hope we get him, especially if Harrsion doesn't make it.

Nnadi is a true toss-up....FSU insiders sound confident, but there are also some rumors floating about FSU giving Nnadi a look at O-Line.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If 46 says 99% Ford is a Hokie, then I'll take it. He seems like a good kid who will certainly have more stability playing football at VT. That douchebag Petrino and his staff may be in the SEC before Isiaih even hits the field. If I was Frank and Co....that is what I would damn well be telling him, and there is nothing untrue about it or in no shame in that. Petrino deserves every last drop of negative recruiting that is bestowed upon him.

I think he would get a serious look at playing bball whether JJ is is still there or not. He dropped 59 points in a game the other night, so it seems to me like he could play (at least a supporting role) even at Louisville. He could possibly be a starter at VT. Let's face it, VT and L'Ville are not even in the same conversation wrt Bball. I think some of those things pushes him to the 'Burg.

In most respects (I won't say), I would rather have Ford over Harrison.

ckhokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If 46 says 99% Ford is a Hokie, then I'll take it. He seems like a good kid who will certainly have more stability playing football at VT. That douchebag Petrino and his staff may be in the SEC before Isiaih even hits the field. If I was Frank and Co....that is what I would damn well be telling him, and there is nothing untrue about it or in no shame in that. Petrino deserves every last drop of negative recruiting that is bestowed upon him.

I think he would get a serious look at playing bball whether JJ is is still there or not. He dropped 59 points in a game the other night, so it seems to me like he could play (at least a supporting role) even at Louisville. He could possibly be a starter at VT. Let's face it, VT and L'Ville are not even in the same conversation wrt Bball. I think some of those things pushes him to the 'Burg.

In most respects (I won't say), I would rather have Ford over Harrison.

I totally agree with you up to this last point. After seeing Harrison's absurd hs tape, I am going to be just as, if not more upset about missing him than Nnadi. To be fair, I haven't seen much of Ford's

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My opinion of Ford vs. Harrison has really nothing to do with their athletic ability or tape. But I would love nothing more than to get them both.

Last edited by a moderator:

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adly Enoicy flipped from FIU to Syracuse. Lukayus McNeil has recommitted to Louisville.

Last edited by a moderator:

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Georgia just offered Isaiah McKenzie today?!?!?...and I thought VT was late to the party! Sounds like VT is at best even with Ole Miss for Joystick.

Some Louisville recruiting analyist predicted Ford to VT today....so that is a good sign.