• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2014 Recruiting Target List

JPCVT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i could see nnadi committing before the end of summer .. walker too. i know they've both planned on taking officials but these days, it happens less and less .. and nnadi for one seems pretty fed up with recruiting. i just hope he doesn't take the jalyn holmes route. it seems obvious that uva has very little shot with him.

Didn't nnadi say recently that he go till February before announcing? I know he listed VT as his leader a month back, hope that still stands.

Castanza

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The July 13 camp is going to be loaded with talent and I heard were going to get some big commit. Is the 4star Defense or Offense?

Castanza

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he the only commit you know of or are their more? It's gotta be Nnadi I know Minor is listed as a 3 star and Walker hasn't narrowed down his list yet.

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What site is saying this? Just curious. I frequent several but havent seen the stmt that we're getting a 4 star commit for sure

JP to VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like we might be out of it for Kentavius Street. We were listed as "warm" on 247 for a long time until I checked today and we're listed as "cool" now. I'm assuming he named his list and we were not in it or something like that. Looks like NC State leads but also saw LSU listed as "warm" which kinda came out of nowhere.

Whatsupppppppp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like we might be out of it for Kentavius Street. We were listed as "warm" on 247 for a long time until I checked today and we're listed as "cool" now. I'm assuming he named his list and we were not in it or something like that. Looks like NC State leads but also saw LSU listed as "warm" which kinda came out of nowhere.

Every interview is a little bit different in what is said. I thought we were out of it a couple of times before, and then a new interview comes along and we are back in. This kid is crazy hard to read. One thing that is a fact, is that he doesn't talk about VT constantly, like he does a couple of other schools. And then theres his family prodders, each one pushing a different school. No wonder the kid doesn't know where he is going.

bharm15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
What site is saying this? Just curious. I frequent several but havent seen the stmt that we're getting a 4 star commit for sure

not from a site. the recruit has said that he plans on committing at that camp

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
did you hear who this is? 2nd or 3rd hand? PM me if you would .. i can keep a secret :D

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
if it's a 4* on defense, could be a number of kids ... nnadi, walker, stewart (though i don't think he's planning on visiting), Aniebonam, heard Keihn may visit, is Brandon Lee visiting?

Payton, Minor, and Stroman are all 3*

hope if it's true, hope it's Nnadi, Walker, Minor, Aneibonam .. in that order. i'd guess it's one of the first two :D since Minor isn't a 4*

Last edited by a moderator:

JP to VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw on 247 that Ray Raulerson has us as one of his top schools (Just judging from the "warmer"), although we haven't offered him. Only a 3 star but super impressive offer list. Hoping he will be here for this upcoming camp!!

Castanza

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone go check out Derrick Nnadi's Twitter account he seems pissed off at some Tech poster who's talking trash to Corwin Cutler. Whoever that guy is needs to quit because it's only going to hurt us with Nnadi. Go check out his Twitter and see what you guy's think.