• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2014 Recruiting Target List

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to show up in the big games. That will be the biggest recruiting tool. We show up / win the big games - the recruits we want will eventually come.

Lee_grazie

GO TERPS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mj Stewart (@PhillyBoy_Marv) tweeted at 9:50pm - 10 Jun 13:

Looks like my top four are Virginia tech, WVU, UNC, and Michigan State

Guess UVA is out of it for him as we'll as the terps:lame:

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If only we could incoprorate a lightening bolt into the VT logo on the field, we would prob up our commitment rate. Just kidding man! Ha ha ha.

I want to see the energy from the players, not from the weather!

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mj Stewart (@PhillyBoy_Marv) tweeted at 9:50pm - 10 Jun 13:

Looks like my top four are Virginia tech, WVU, UNC, and Michigan State

Guess UVA is out of it for him as we'll as the terps:lame:

Encouraging that we made his Final 4 and UVA didn't (despite being considered the fav early in his recruitment). Most think that UNC is clearly the team to beat.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kalen McCain has decommitted.

Damn, he didn't even last 2 months as a commit! His loss. Sounds like he decommitted in a classless manner....over twitter.

Last edited by a moderator:

rockhead44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to lose anyone but that's the one position on the team I have total confidence in when it comes to both coaching and recruiting

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if we could get cornwell or park (which im not sure we will get either), where would they play into the rotation with Bucky/Carlis etc?

JP to VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hopefully it doesn't rain down here. It has been for the last few days and campus is obviously much better looking when it doesn't.

Last edited by a moderator:

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if we could get cornwell or park (which im not sure we will get either), where would they play into the rotation with Bucky/Carlis etc?

May the best man win the job....elite teams are elite because of competition. I can't recall a time when we've had a two good QB who batteled for the job.....not sure Glennon/TT counts. I am sure Parker may be the odd man out just because we can still get him on the field as an athlete....assumming he's not a clear front runner for the QB job down the road.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The best guy wins. Carlis likely would be a WR. Bucky will have a full year of experience on Park or Cornwell but that doesn't mean he can't beat him out or take the spot away in a year or 2.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting Cornwell on campus for 2 days is awesome. Seeing the campus and spending time with Leoffler and the coaches is great for us.

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
disappointed about losing Kalen. Thought he was a good prospect. :( But best of luck to the kid (when he's not playing against VT). Gotta go where he thinks is best for him.

Ray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good news, farrell still thinks we lead for Hand, we lead for nnadi, i think we're slowly becoming favorites for Brown, get this if we land those 3 expect next year to land taylor, hill, settle, and Sweat. easily a BCS NC DL. and landing nnadi will help land s=immons next year, as well as brown AND bradshaw helping with sweat and mclease. losing mccain i hope means glover gets offered. and landing minor will help get his OL teammate for next year. good shots at keihn and Stewart. i still think we can land a top 10 class this year which will help next years class but guys Recruiting has finally started to up. Let's Go Hokies

Rocco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
good news, farrell still thinks we lead for Hand, we lead for nnadi, i think we're slowly becoming favorites for Brown, get this if we land those 3 expect next year to land taylor, hill, settle, and Sweat. easily a BCS NC DL. and landing nnadi will help land s=immons next year, as well as brown AND bradshaw helping with sweat and mclease. losing mccain i hope means glover gets offered. and landing minor will help get his OL teammate for next year. good shots at keihn and Stewart. i still think we can land a top 10 class this year which will help next years class but guys Recruiting has finally started to up. Let's Go Hokies

Farrell actually changed his mind on Hand later this morning. Thinks he's headed to Michigan.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7_905301.jpg