• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2014 Recruiting Target List

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is I'm always glad to have the problem of competition and too many athletes over what we have had in other years on offense.

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
247's "crystal ball" predicts Noah Brown and Ryan Izzo to VT.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tend to agree Nick but man, Parker's film is ridiculous.

I think that with Loeffler's offense, they will use him at WR better. Give Bucky or Park a few years with Loeffler and let them find athletes like Parker in space and we will be in business.

rockhead44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All these QBs and athletes need o-linemen to block for them. I'll feel a lot better about this class when we add some of them.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
247's "crystal ball" predicts Noah Brown and Ryan Izzo to VT.

Good, we need to start a pipeline to NJ. We've had some success pulling guys from NJ in the past. What positions will Brown and Izzo play at VT? Will Izzo convert to OL? Is Brown an RB or LB?

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect RB and TE, at least to start out.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pumped about the commit!! But this paragraph should be noted too.

"I feel pretty sure about my decision," McMillian said. "I'm still gonna be in touch with Georgia Tech and Cal, but I feel pretty sure about my decision right now. I might go to Georgia Tech, I'm not sure, only because I haven't gone down there before. I just wanna check it out a little bit, but right now I feel pretty sure about Virginia Tech."

hmmm

"McMillian said he is 100 percent committed to Virginia Tech and completely done with the recruiting process. Now, he will shift his focus to getting other talented prospects to join him, and he will start at the top.

“I’m going after Da’Shawn Hand,” he said. “We've known each other since middle school, so we have a really good relationship. He was at my press conference. He was really excited and I told him to come to Tech. He laughed and said we’ll see.”

JP to VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to go ahead and predict that Jalyn Holmes is going to FSU. I hope I'm wrong, but from following him on twitter it just seems like it.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ehh. Not sure when he is planning to commit, but if we can get Holmes to hold off until the season, that could benefit VT (assuming we win our fair share). Florida State lost a ton of starters going into this year. I don't see them being quite as good as last year. Don't think they are the run away ACC fav. Just MHO.

Plus, if some other "special" players commit..that could change things.

bharm15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
seems like holmes has been saying some negative stuff about Tech on twitter also

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holmes has a lot of negative VT influences in his ear right now. Some of the same fucks that we have been dealing with for the last few years too. It takes a real piece of shit to get their jollies off trying to influence minors to college's of their choice because of some stupid ass grudge. You can't even get legit coaching jobs at a high school..... the fuck makes you think your opinion on a college program should matter?

JDVT5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you think of Holmes 46? Do you still feel confident about us getting him?

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't follow him on Twitter though so I'm not sure how he is presenting things there.

I only see where he re-tweeted some facts/reports on FSU players getting drafted this weekend. Yes, FSU had a lot of talent.....I actually think it's somewhat embarrassing they didn't do more with that talent over the last two years. EJ Manual was mediocre at best in big stage games against VT, Florida, Oklahoma.....and Wake Forest.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think that in the end Jay wants to be with friends and be closer to home and it won't be UVA. JC and Reavis will be in his ear and he loves Tech, despite what some others want people to believe.

He is intrigued with FSU because of playing TE there. I think that when he sees what Loeffler does with tight ends this season he will really like it.

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are we recruiting him as a TE or a DE? It does seem like he wants to play TE, and if so I have to figure we'd give him a shot there first (and I think he'd stick there if we did), because that's what VT generally does. But I thought at least initially we were after him as a DE, and I haven't heard one way or the other since.