• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2014 Recruiting Target List

robV703

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rep for the 1st person to guess who said these quotes, shouldn't be very difficult lol.

"Duke, you know, is a well coached team. They can really get after you, they're a football team."

"It's not like Duke is some dog-ass team. They're a BCS conference team."

"Well, I thought we played well and had the right scheme going into it. We need to improve our execution, some mental and physical mistakes are really holding us back. What? We haven't played Duke yet? Oh, right. Sorry, I've been so busy with our new offensive philosophies I haven't had much time to gameplan or coach."

"I'm happy to report that all our linemen will grade out 85% or higher for the Duke game."

"A major part of our offensive philosophy is not to score so we can avoid having anyone do the "Stick It In" cheer. Hokies respect."

Last edited by a moderator:

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty easy stuff here.

Rep for the 1st person to guess who said these quotes, shouldn't be very difficult lol.

"Duke, you know, is a well coached team. They can really get after you, they're a football team."
Frankzilla

"It's not like Duke is some dog-ass team. They're a BCS conference team."
Bud. But could be Heather Dinich

"Well, I thought we played well and had the right scheme going into it. We need to improve our execution, some mental and physical mistakes are really holding us back. What? We haven't played Duke yet? Oh, right. Sorry, I've been so busy with our new offensive philosophies I haven't had much time to gameplan or coach."
BS

"I'm happy to report that all our linemen will grade out 85% or higher for the Duke game."
TAE

"A major part of our offensive philosophy is not to score so we can avoid having anyone do the "Stick It In" cheer. Hokies respect."
Weaver

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
After looking at the Pitt offensive numbers in the first three games, how did they lose to an FCS team and only score 10 points on Cincy? Not saying they're Oregon or anything but I don't think that Pitt's offense is THAT bad. Our defense definitely made them look better than they are but I think that Pitt is a .500 or better team this season.

Now their defense? They didn't prove anything to me .. other than our oline is not very good and our offense is in trouble in general. The way our offense played against Pitt, Youngstown State probably would have beaten us too.

That being said .. if we lose to Duke and their spread O, say goodbye to our 10 win season

robV703

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad I'm not a Duke fan. Look at their schedule:

Oct 13 @ VT
Oct 20 vs UNCheat
Oct 27 @ FSU
Nov 3 vs Clemson
Nov 17 @ GT

That's rough.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can bet Duke will show up against VT...I can easily see the dookies being 5-1 when they come to Blacksburg. Duke has a few cupcakes coming up in Memphis, Wake and UVA, but that closing stretch is brutal for them, so you can bet they'll attempt to get that 6th win against VT.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steven Moss is trying to set up a visit as we speak. Maybe Duke. If not, sometime later in the season.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach Wiles was out checking out Coleman Thomas play tonight.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any good chance we get a commit(s) for 2013 or 2014 during the big Duke weekend?

NOVAMAN2022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marshawn Williams last night 133 yards 5 tds
dp_spt_denbigh_hampton_0928_20120927_001.jpg

video highlights with leap over defender
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKdLv2XyZFM&list=UUtz4pXAsCpmql3EmI4LPSYA&index=1&feature=plcp

Last edited by a moderator: