• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2014 Recruiting Target List

Whatsupppppppp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would love to see Glover, Lowe, and Powell get offered tomorrow

Boone too, but no one expects him until the July camp. (honing his cover skills first)

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Will boone accept a grey shirt offer? That's what he'll get imo

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Andrew Brown will be there

Last edited by a moderator:

JPCVT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any chance for a few commits? Apparently there is a good group on campus

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Per 247, Brandon Lee, LB out of Indiana, has been offered.

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
some new offers went out, mainly for 2015. Coaches did offer the WR from Oscar Smith for 2014 (kid is a burner, running 4.4 with a great vertical).

Don't know if Cornwell is visiting .. or will visit at all .. He's been at Bama and don't think he'll visit until he knows the situation with them (word over on 247 is that Saban is looking for more of a dual-threat QB this time around, honing in on the stud from Louisiana). If that's the case, odds might be much higher we get Cornwell. Mason Rudolph visited over the weekend and apparently had a great time (check his film -- he's 4* QB material no doubt). I think we'll get one of those 3 QBs (Cornwell, Rudolph, Park) ...

Andrew Brown visited over the weekend and apparently had a GREAT time .. We're not out of it with him.

Two things I'm pretty sure of at this point
- we're going to end up with 4-5 STUD defensive line recruits
- we're going to end up with a stud QB prospect

If we could close on a few LBs and grab some good WRs, we'll have an even GREATER class. I think we'll end up with 3-4 good OL prospects too. Got Gallo, could end up with any of Shute, Billy Ray Mitchell, Kelleher ... looking good

edit: not pimping 247 too much, but it's worth the subscription (~10/mth), unlike the other shit sites that offer very little .. There is a lot of good stuff over there.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Cornwell tweeted a week ago that he was visiting VT last Friday.....did that not materialize? Figured he caught a flight with the Oklahoma baseball team.

Also, why are Michigan writers so confident on Hand all of a sudden? I haven't seen anything that says Hand is leaning one way or the other. When is he scheduled back in Blacksburg?
Monday Michigan Football Recruiting Roundup Feels the Peer Pressure - Maize n Brew

I see Winovich is going to Michigan too!

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan is overconfident, IMEO.

As far as Cornwell, I thought he was coming today.

To sparko's point; 247 is well worth the price just for pics and response from gurus alone. The articles are awesome as well. I think you can it free trial until the season starts rigt now as well.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan is overconfident, IMEO.

As far as Cornwell, I thought he was coming today.

To sparko's point; 247 is well worth the price just for pics and response from gurus alone. The articles are awesome as well. I think you can it free trial until the season starts rigt now as well.

This is what Cornwell tweated a week ago....I didn't hear anything about plans changing.

DC5‏@DavidCornwell
Va Tech - May 31st
Alabama - June 2nd
Tennessee - Late June

I was subscribed to 247 a few months ago. They indeed have the breaking news, but it doesn't seem to take long for most of the news to spread on the web or be reported on from beat writers a short time later.