• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2014 Recruiting Target List

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Sounds like Clemson has the jump on us for Christian Miller, 247's #6 OLB for 2014. But he mentions VT as well: “I really like Virginia Tech and (Hokies recruiter) Mike O’Cain,” Miller said. “He’s a really nice guy, also. It’s not too far from home. I definitely want to try to get to a camp down there. They have a good defense. I’ve always watched Virginia Tech and I can see myself playing somewhere in that area. I just want to get around them more and meet them.”

Four-star 2014 LB Christian Miller says an offer is coming
Nice!

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per VTScoop...

Marcus Boone enjoys visit to Virginia Tech

Is this guy going to be a top 25 in VA kinda kid next year?? It sure looks like it. This should be a good thing. He and Hand are apparently cousins and it sure couldn't hurt in that respect. Are McMillian and these two guys familiar/close with each other?? They are from the same area, but not the same HS..

Rocky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have offered Travon McMillian - ATH from Woodbridge (Hylton)

Travon is a 6'0" dual threat QB, that can really run. Obviously, too short to play pro-style QB at VT, but could possibly fit in at WVU very well, in a spread.

I see why you have him listed as ATH. He could play many other positions for us, but his strength seems to be running with the ball. He could blow up at QB this year, and decide that a spread is more to his liking.

Ray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think travon is a VT and OSU battle right now, holmes, reavis, kinlaw, and boone i think are all heavy VT favorites, and we're prolly high on Hands right now as well, and i beleive kamera said we're leading in a hokiehaven write-up, and GT and uva are next in line, but i'd like to see us take stanley, army, moss and the phoebus kid for our OL mayb brown, and try our hardest for prince, the FLA ath seems to like us as well, but wants to be close to his daughter so miami may have him unless we can work something out with him, and i think nnadi and brown may like us more by the time they're seniors, although i see brown going to florida or bama, with vt, uva, and unc taking back seats, blanding is our best chance at a bayside star coming to blacksburg, not a big chance but we'll be there at the end.

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
no offense Ray ... and I try not to be one of those UVA-like proper-english fags .. but your posts give me a headache bro .. use some periods or something to break that shit up .. haa

Ray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry bout that

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To review, according to 247(free), that would be the #1 overall recruit (and DE) in the country, #33 overall (and #7 DE), and a 6'2 200lb Athlete with 5 ACC offers already.

Yep. :peace2: Thats who I feel most comfortable with, at this point. Obviously its still very, very early. But if signing day were today they would be Hokies IMO.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So there's a good chance we miss on Brown, Nnadi, and Ricky Walker? And we aren't really pursuing Donta Wilkins? I'm starting to panic lol.

Not missing anything with Wilkins. I don't care if 216 has him a 4 star (UVA bias). Not saying we miss on Brown, either. Its just right now I wouldn't say we lead. And Ricky Walker we do lead right now. Of course when he gets a UVA offer (to play with his bro) that'll probably change.

robV703

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess there's a good chance Mihota could play DT though.

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andrew Henline (6'3" 270lb. OL from Great Bridge HS) will be at the 7/14 camp.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not missing anything with Wilkins. I don't care if 216 has him a 4 star (UVA bias). Not saying we miss on Brown, either. Its just right now I wouldn't say we lead. And Ricky Walker we do lead right now. Of course when he gets a UVA offer (to play with his bro) that'll probably change.

Unless something drastic changes, Walker will not be a Hoo.

“My brother Rijo is at Virginia and one of their coaches has been by school a couple times. They just want to know if I’m coming up to a camp. I don’t really plan on going there. I kind of want to do my own thing. But it’s a good school.”

Ricky Walker is getting heavy interest from several ACC schools

Ray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so we'll get the DE's holmes, mihota, and hand, plus walker, thats 4 of the top 6 and i think mihota would move to DT give us a whole starting unit for the future, any other DB's we're recruting to play with reavis.