• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2014 Recruiting Target List

VT_Antzo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word on the street is that Jalyn Holmes is going to announce tonight for Urban and the Browneyes.........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHoNWwhzh3M]Boo This Man! - YouTube[/ame]

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
- added Lamont Simmons to the list -- Per 247, he has named VT as his favorite and wants to major in engineering. High 3* with a very good offer list. We're gonna end up with a very good DB class as usual

- Mike Herndon committed to Pitt .. Coach Grimes never seemed high on him .. Good luck to him

- I still think we'll end up with a great DL class. My concerns are at OL, LB, and WR .. in that order. I think that we get 3-4 more of these guys that Grimes has offered. They're not all flashy or highly rated but in Grimes we trust.

- Andrew Ford is definitely no consolation prize. Obviously, he's invited to the elite 11 and the opening. The only reason he isn't ranked higher IMO is that he lacks (a little) in size compared to the higher rated QBs and his offer list isn't quite as impressive. We got a good one.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
- added Lamont Simmons to the list -- Per 247, he has named VT as his favorite and wants to major in engineering. High 3* with a very good offer list. We're gonna end up with a very good DB class as usual.

I'll take him as an upgrade over Kalen McCain. Simmons has an impressive offer list. Evan and Kyle Bailey just predicted him to VT this morning.

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
hope you guys and mods don't mind ... the first post was getting a little weighed down with prospects committed to other programs (offering more than ever) .. myself, i'm most interested to see who we have committed and other possible/non-committed prospects. i moved all committed prospects to the lower part of the post under the heading "off the board" ...

oh and btw --- looks like Jay Holmes did commit to tOSU ... so he's off the board.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hope you guys and mods don't mind ... the first post was getting a little weighed down with prospects committed to other programs (offering more than ever) .. myself, i'm most interested to see who we have committed and other possible/non-committed prospects. i moved all committed prospects to the lower part of the post under the heading "off the board" ...

oh and btw --- looks like Jay Holmes did commit to tOSU ... so he's off the board.

Good idea, might also want to move down all the players who have already elminated VT from contention.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man. Thought you were busy at work bro?? Slacker.....

I just realized that Kalen McCain committed to NCST two days after decommitting to VT. Classy move.

Last edited by a moderator:

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Man. Thought you were busy at work bro?? Slacker.....

I just realized that Kalen McCain committed to NCST two days after decommitting to VT. Classy move.

At least he didn't wait until just before signing day, and waste a recruiting spot.

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think that grimes had to give the green light on offers given out before he arrived...don't think that happened with herndon for whatever reason. Tough break for him but he'll be getting a free education from pitt so good for him

JP to VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Billy Ray Mitchell announcing his top 3 later today, although we are almost a lock to be in there. I'll be interested to see if Ole Miss will be in there since they haven't offered yet and they're probably our biggest competition.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Billy Ray Mitchell announcing his top 3 later today, although we are almost a lock to be in there. I'll be interested to see if Ole Miss will be in there since they haven't offered yet and they're probably our biggest competition.

A few weeks ago he said he'd like to have his decision made by the end of June. Even if he commits to VT, I'd take it with a grain of salt until Ole Miss has no scholarships left for this class.

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone with anything else on brown? Everyone still set on him picking uva?
Decision in a few days.

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nope ..I say vt ... Cuz I like to troll #loluva fans ..the fuckers