• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vince Wilfork's true identity...

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That only works in a civilized environment.

Welcome to SportsHoopla.
You choose the environment in which you interact this environment is as civilized as you want it to be. If you choose drama and belittling banter then that is the you placed yourself in. I was simply pointing out that both posts were bigoted and I won't deny anyone has the right to say what they want and present themselves as they want. I am all for bigotry and prejudice as a choice doesn't mean I condone it and certainly doesn't mean I won't call it our for what is if I choose to do so.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1b1.gif

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well nothing was funny just bigoted, and if you choose to present yourself as such that's your call. I have very little patients for things like this in my life.

What kind of doctor are you? For midgets? Anyway- I think Dole is being nice to you because he has a rash he wants to ask you about.

:heh:
Sorry... couldn't resist!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What kind of doctor are you? For midgets? Anyway- I think Dole is being nice to you because he has a rash he wants to ask you about.

:heh:
Sorry... couldn't resist!
Touche'

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's good since he felt it was racial, then throws the words "cracker' and "faggot" around so he looks just as racial.... I don't think you would have learned much from captain snowflake!

Being a new member it's a good time to week em out.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How so?

OP posts a racist thread but I'm the one off base by telling him to fuck off?

Self defense.

That's the difference between me and you, I can handle it as well as dish it out...It's called being an adult....
Grow up little man, that guy looks like the gorilla and I'd say the same if he was white...
People that know me know he was my fav player on the Pats when he was there....
But this is a sports forum and I'm gonna crack on you whether you like it or not...

If you can't take it, the exit is that a way jr....
upload_2017-6-6_15-22-50.gif

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the difference between me and you, I can handle it as well as dish it out...It's called being an adult....
Grow up little man, that guy looks like the gorilla and I'd say the same if he was white...
People that know me know he was my fav player on the Pats when he was there....
But this is a sports forum and I'm gonna crack on you whether you like it or not...

If you can't take it, the exit is that a way jr....
View attachment 161090

Go fuck yourself, fool.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a rainbow reply not sure what that means?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dole does !!!:heh:
If so then that is a flat out shame.

True Story: I was having a BBQ at the house a few summers back, a mixed crowd mostly black and white with one Latina and a Filipino chick, two black dudes started getting loud not to the point of fists just back and forth one replied " ***** you're out your mind " . I told him that I would not allow that word at my house, he tried to explain the whole it's cool if it's between two black folks just messing around. I replied not at my house it's an ignorant word period regardless of how it's used or who is using it. It went round and round for a while he ended up leaving the party. A few day's later he apologized and stated he understood my position and did not mean to disrespect me or my house. Point is IMO it's never a good practice to feed into racism in any form. And since I moved to the south I have learned that there are blacks just as racist as whites it's not an exclusive club.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Consider the source my friend and ignore it.......

Let him flap his toothless gums.....

Shut up Hank, and give your brother his shirt back, it don't fit a fat slob like you, try your local fat and ugly shop.....A perfect match for you...
upload_2017-6-6_20-9-25.jpeg:pound::pound::dhd::heh: