• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vegas Strip Club offers Raider players free lap dances for life if they relocate

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn how ugly do your strippers have to be before you end up having to give away free lap dances.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn how ugly do your strippers have to be before you end up having to give away free lap dances.

No - they have some incredibly beautiful women in that place. They just know that if they advertise that the Raiders frequent the place (which they will do non-stop) it will bring in tons of other guys to that place. Once inside their walls the sky is the limit. Unfortunately I can vouch for the fact that this place can take you for quite a bit of money if you are not careful (or not sober).

Also - as I mentioned previously - I am skeptical that if they follow through on this that these Raiders players will get truly "free" dances. They may start that way, but they will coax them into spending $$ on overpriced booze, more liberal touching & other such things. This place has also been called out several times on taking patron's credit cards & making additional unauthorized charges. A good time for some but at a cost.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was referring to the lap dance thing. I'd never do that.

I bought my wife a lap dance from a female stripper back in 2000 when we were in Satellite Beach, FL. Afterward, we walked across the highway and fucked on the beach.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or...you're the kind of person that is hiding some seriously sick shit.
You are on to him. Hank is a closet Toronto Maple Leaf's fan.

Hank meltdown in 3.........2............1........:boink: :D :D :D

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude - remember when I told you about my Vegas trip during March Madness? Anyhow - had decent luck at the tables but freaking Sapphires took a lot of my money & the place is a ripoff. I know that this was all my fault - lesson learned. I wouldn't trust these bastards on anything.

They will likely give the players "free" lap dances but a few minutes in the "dancers" will hit these guys up for more & more money. This place is pure evil. Oh well - it was fun for a bit.
Yes those places will rip you off, nice to look at, but damn can they take money. It's been 15 years give or take a year since I stepped foot in one. Even then I planned it money wise for a beer or two, look at but don't buy any titties.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No - they have some incredibly beautiful women in that place. They just know that if they advertise that the Raiders frequent the place (which they will do non-stop) it will bring in tons of other guys to that place. Once inside their walls the sky is the limit. Unfortunately I can vouch for the fact that this place can take you for quite a bit of money if you are not careful (or not sober).

Also - as I mentioned previously - I am skeptical that if they follow through on this that these Raiders players will get truly "free" dances. They may start that way, but they will coax them into spending $$ on overpriced booze, more liberal touching & other such things. This place has also been called out several times on taking patron's credit cards & making additional unauthorized charges. A good time for some but at a cost.
Lol at your vast knowledge of this particular club. :pound:

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at your vast knowledge of this particular club. :pound:

I have only been there one time, but it was just in March - that is why I know about the place. I was coming off a winning streak & had way too many beers. It was kind of fun at first, but their persistence in trying to get cash from you just gets annoying after a while. Trust me - there will be no second visit. I completely agree with Manster on this one.

Pretty lame attempt at trying to be clever.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have only been there one time, but it was just in March - that is why I know about the place. I was coming off a winning streak & had way too many beers. It was kind of fun at first, but their persistence in trying to get cash from you just gets annoying after a while. Trust me - there will be no second visit. I completely agree with Manster on this one.

Pretty lame attempt at trying to be clever.
i wasn't trying to be anything. Pull the stick out of your ass.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe next time don't go into two paragraphs of detailed experiences if you don't want people to assume things.

Guywithtoaster

Don't bane the dillies!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,515.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole argument that Raiders wouldn't be able to handle Vegas is ridiculous. It makes the assumption that NFL players never make trips to LV (which we know isn't true), and that NFL players never get in trouble in their own towns (which also isn't true). Vegas might have a reputation as sin city, but lets not put Oakland on some pedestal and make it out to be some puritan town with 0 immoral things to do. There are plenty of strip clubs in Oakland/The Bay Area. Oakland also has oaksterdam(medical marijuana) and has often been rated one of the top 10 most dangerous cities in the USA for violent crime.

I guess NFL shouldn't allow teams in states with Legal Weed, Strip Clubs, nightclubs, bars, nightlife, and gambling.

If the NFL can't handle Las Vegas in its own backyard then they won't be able to handle a franchise in London or Mexico City. I've heard Mexico City thrown out there, and that city has all sorts of problems that are way worse than anything Vegas can do. London on the other hand offers everything Vegas has plus legal prostitution and easy access to gambling (less regulated gaming industry than Vegas).

Having a team in LV will be good for the whole league. Vegas has 41 million tourists annually, is one of the most visited international locations in the world, has the ability to hold large conventions (something the NFL has shown huge interest in), has hotel capacity, and has the money to build one of the best sports stadiums in the country. The raiders have fans all along the west coast and I know Raiders fans would make that trip to watch them play in Vegas.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you this how good sir??????

And please every inmate detail ;)
Spent many a night in the place. Absolutely phenominal talent. The girls can really dance. I need a trip there.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those would be the girls at Larry's Villa. They get the older semi-retired dancers and the girls on their way up. The girls that don't have enough money for a boob job. I haven't been there in a long time. I guess I really need a trip to Vegas.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make it free child support and they're in.