• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my BIGGEST problem with Britt...He's a "Fisher Guy" and as we all know by now, "Fisher Guy" usually means some combo of lazy/greedy/thug/selfish/problem/slacker/overpaid... I don't want many of those kinds of guys on this team anymore...

Bottom line...I want people to be afraid of our offensive and defensive play. I DON'T want teams being afraid of our thuggish behavior anymore...Definitely hurts us with the Refs, which leads to more flags, which leads to longer first downs on O or easier first downs/scores for our opponents. Which of course leads to losses...

Last edited:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my BIGGEST problem with Britt...He's a "Fisher Guy" and as we all know by now, "Fisher Guy" usually means some combo of lazy/greedy/thug/selfish/problem/slacker/overpaid... I don't want many of those kinds of guys on this team anymore...

Bottom line...I want people to be afraid of our offensive and defensive play. I DON'T want teams being afraid of our thuggish behavior anymore...Definitely hurts us with the Refs, which leads to more flags, which leads to longer first downs on O or easier first downs/scores for our opponents. Which of course leads to losses...

Well Cookie is kinda proving that theory wrong.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Cookie is kinda proving that theory wrong.

Not really, we have a whole team of "Fisher Guys" right now, doesn't work when you have a whole team of them. Separately (and on a good team)a few may be able to do ok, but together and especially under Fishers "leadership" it doesn't work... Cook is also on a playoff team with one of the best offenses in the NFL, definitely helps...

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, Cook played like CRAP today...So sure he had a couple great catches last week, this week he dropped balls right in his hands(like he did for us)...The guy was making WAY too much money on our team for that, plus he was starting shit with our players on the sidelines(which I think we ALL remember)...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, I remember the four Fisher guys coming through the tunnel in St Louis supporting the hands-up, don't shoot fallacy. Cook was in that crowd. The next jerk the Rams should rid themselves of because he is way overpaid for anything he does is the little turd Austin. Just cut his ass outright and be done with that POS.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, I remember the four Fisher guys coming through the tunnel in St Louis supporting the hands-up, don't shoot fallacy. Cook was in that crowd. The next jerk the Rams should rid themselves of because he is way overpaid for anything he does is the little turd Austin. Just cut his ass outright and be done with that POS.
I really wish that they had cut that piece of shit and let him walk (or high step) into free agency instead of doing the stupidest thing possible, giving him a 4 year extension for over $10 million a year.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, Cook played like CRAP today...So sure he had a couple great catches last week, this week he dropped balls right in his hands(like he did for us)...The guy was making WAY too much money on our team for that, plus he was starting shit with our players on the sidelines(which I think we ALL remember)...

Well he led the team in receptions and had 78 yards and a TD. Not sure I would call it a crap game.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he led the team in receptions and had 78 yards and a TD. Not sure I would call it a crap game.

When you drop balls that could've kept drives going and possibly kept your team in an NFC Championship game. To me, that's a crap game...

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you drop balls that could've kept drives going and possibly kept your team in an NFC Championship game. To me, that's a crap game...

Well the Packers more then likely don't make the playoffs with out him this year. He has been Rodgers go to guy during their 8 game winning streak. Just think it's pretty dumb because a guy has a couple drops to call him out. The Packers had no chance to win that game the Packers couldn't stop Ryan what so ever. Rogers also said after the game that the Packers number one priority should be re-signing cook.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed. His numbers came when the pressure was off and the game out of reach. He dropped balls early that could've kept the Packers in the game.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. His numbers came when the pressure was off and the game out of reach. He dropped balls early that could've kept the Packers in the game.

It was 24-0 at the half give me a break lol. I believe Cook had 2 drops the entire season. I guess I should be surprised you guys aren't blaming Bradford for the loss.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was 24-0 at the half give me a break lol. I believe Cook had 2 drops the entire season. I guess I should be surprised you guys aren't blaming Bradford for the loss.

I just knew that you couldn't go a whole page without mentioning that name :L

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What do his regular season stats have to do with yesterday? He personally helped kill 2 first half drives with easy drops. Made me flash back to his Rams' days.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Packers more then likely don't make the playoffs with out him this year. He has been Rodgers go to guy during their 8 game winning streak. Just think it's pretty dumb because a guy has a couple drops to call him out. The Packers had no chance to win that game the Packers couldn't stop Ryan what so ever. Rogers also said after the game that the Packers number one priority should be re-signing cook.

What in THE hell are you talking about? The guy had 377 yards this year!!! They don't make the playoffs without him??? The HELL are you smoking???

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What in THE hell are you talking about? The guy had 377 yards this year!!! They don't make the playoffs without him??? The HELL are you smoking???

The offense was significantly better when he was healthy and playing. Whether that was a direct result or overstated remains to be seen.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah in 10 games! If you watched Green Bay's winning streak he was a huge part of it. Rodgers go to when they needed a big first down. They absolutely don't make the playoffs without him.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah in 10 games! If you watched Green Bay's winning streak he was a huge part of it. They absolutely don't make the playoffs without him.

WOW!!! A whopping 37.7 yards per game!!! Give me a freakin' break!!! Rodgers led them to the playoffs, Cook was just a participant...

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offense was significantly better when he was healthy and playing. Whether that was a direct result or overstated remains to be seen.
Considering Rodgers was the one who said they'd win out the season and they did. I'd call it a team effort led by one of the best QB's in the NFL...

Last edited:

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me wrong, Cook definitely had a couple good games this season, but when you're working with a superstar like Rodgers, everything is a bit easier for the WR's and TE's...