• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Undefeated in 2017??

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like 23-0 is out of the question

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Whoa. Jimmy Garoppolo can't beat the Jaguars? Patriots downfall incoming!"

I saw that on a forum today. Not this one, but another crappy one. Some people lol

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO and here I thought his performance last night would've at least pumped the brakes on the ridiculous "Jimmy doesn't really have it" hyperbole bubbling since TC reports started coming out. Should've known better.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO and here I thought his performance last night would've at least pumped the brakes on the ridiculous "Jimmy doesn't really have it" hyperbole bubbling since TC reports started coming out. Should've known better.

Well we still don't know if Jimmy has it or not. It boggles my mind how people can assume he does he has not proven a damn thing yet on a level that amounts to anything

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know what else you want from the guy at this point, but to each their own.

Bills just traded their best WR and CB lolol.

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree BB is going for it all ... I just don't know if that's any different from any other season ...

... if they do lose just one game though, I hope it's the first one

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as they go 1-0 in February I don't care what their record is the rest of the year.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know what else you want from the guy at this point, but to each their own.

Bills just traded their best WR and CB lolol.
Ohh I don't know maybe more than one regular season win. But if one or one and a half are enough for you to go on more power to you.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(Singing loud with earplugs and hands over ears)

Let's not get ahead of ourselves talking about a feat only done by Miami.

(Can't even key in the words, bad Juju)

Not looking beyond the first game and then only one at a time after that.

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh I don't know maybe more than one regular season win. But if one or one and a half are enough for you to go on more power to you.
In this case there's a lot to be said for quality over quantity. The guy didn't just win a game. He won one game on the road against a SB contender with a very good D and the whole world watching him. And he did it running the entire offense at an incredibly high level, not just the JV version of the offense we saw when Brissett was out there. People have spent the last two weeks tearing him down, and then he goes right back out and performs again. I'm not ordering his bust for Canton, but I've seen enough to feel pretty good this kid is a legit QB in this league.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree BB is going for it all ... I just don't know if that's any different from any other season ...

... if they do lose just one game though, I hope it's the first one

:wave: :finger:

:suds:

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In this case there's a lot to be said for quality over quantity. The guy didn't just win a game. He won one game on the road against a SB contender with a very good D and the whole world watching him. And he did it running the entire offense at an incredibly high level, not just the JV version of the offense we saw when Brissett was out there. People have spent the last two weeks tearing him down, and then he goes right back out and performs again. I'm not ordering his bust for Canton, but I've seen enough to feel pretty good this kid is a legit QB in this league.
So one game? One Game I mean I don't know what to tell you man it's one game it proves little to nothing. It's like buying a car because it looks good only to find out its crap. Anyone that is convinced Jimmy G is a franchise QB based of on 1 1/2 games is an idiot. Teams had no idea how to game plan for him, what the Pats would allow all that comes out in the was over a season or two not a game or two

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, I'm not talking about punching his ticket for the HOF here, but you're still going to sit there and say he hasn't impressed you at all? I'm an idiot for being impressed by the way he's played, under the circumstances he's played under? How far into the '01 season was it before you decided Brady could play? Or did you have to wait a couple more years after that?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, I'm not talking about punching his ticket for the HOF here, but you're still going to sit there and say he hasn't impressed you at all? I'm an idiot for being impressed by the way he's played, under the circumstances he's played under? How far into the '01 season was it before you decided Brady could play? Or did you have to wait a couple more years after that?
No but it's idiotic for proposing he could be an NFL ready QB, that he could be the heir apparent, that he is the next potential franchise QB. That is that way your comments come off whether it was said directly or not. And the one win you claim as a SB caliber team with a great defense had a losing record in 2016 7-8-1 so it's not like he played a high caliber team.

What I am saying it people need to pump the brakes on this kid. Until he has at least one full season under his belt none of us know what his potential truly is.

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the coaching staff seems to be pretty confident he's an NFL ready QB, and maybe even those other things, too. Are they a bunch of idiots, as well? I'm pretty confortable being on their side of the evaluation. You're completely unimpressed by him, we'll just have to agree to disagree.

AZ was absolutely considered a SB contender going into last season, which is all I said.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the coaching staff seems to be pretty confident he's an NFL ready QB, and maybe even those other things, too. Are they a bunch of idiots, as well? I'm pretty confortable being on their side of the evaluation. You're completely unimpressed by him, we'll just have to agree to disagree.

AZ was absolutely considered a SB contender going into last season, which is all I said.
I did not say I was completely unimpressed I said no one knows for sure to include the coaches and it's not beyond them to market him high to lure in teams for a high end trade.

And what a team was considered and what they turned out to be are two different things. The team Jimmy beat had a losing record that year, it's not debatable

Born to run

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chargers will go undefeated at home this season! That's because they aren't playing at home anymore, they will be playing in the shit hole that is L.A.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BK, I don't like to speculate on an undefeated season. There are so many factors that can get in the way; injuries to key personnel, lack of total focus from game to game, other teams playing over their heads to knock off the top dog (insert NY Giants here) and unforeseen circumstances (can you say deflategate?). All that being said, I feel the Pats may have the best chance they have ever had to go undefeated. I actually feel BB's actions in the off season have more to do with the age of TB12 than going 19-0. He really wants to surround TB with the best weapons he can get and ride him for at least 1-2 more Super Bowl runs. When TB does finally hang it up, I expect BB to join him. If he is still with NE, I expect McDaniels to take over the team. I still painfully remember the Randy Moss team and the 19-0 T-shirts that were donated to some South American country.

This about sums it up. It's too easy to lose one game. But it's definitely possible.