• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ummmm, what happened to BSU fans?

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure buddy, you just happened to join right around the time the rest of us did over here. Not to mention your stick is very similar to another Colorado fan over there. I just can't remember his name. He would also constantly troll Texas threads after realignment. Now you've added multiple targets to your bag of tools. I'm glad to see you growing. With experience you will only get better and better I'm sure.

go fuck yourself. i came with the espn wave when those boards shut down.

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
go fuck yourself. i came with the espn wave when those boards shut down.

I'm married with young children so I fuck myself all the time. And I still call bullshit. Not to mention it is possible to troll multiple boards at the same time. Either way you are an angry young man. You hate Texas, the Big 12, southerners, and apparently Boise St. Lots of hate. Not to mention, there isn't a single college age male who spends this much time researching 4 year old articles on conference realignment. Unless you hate pussy. Which is possible, you could be gay, but then you would hate cock too. Either way, why aren't you chasing pussy/cock on a friday night? Probably because you are a 40 year old sitting in your underwear beating it to internet **** while perusing this site just like the rest of us...

Except me you fucking losers. I'm rich, with a trophy wife, and a 10 inch cock. I also played professionally in football, basketball, and baseball. :suds:

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, as a Florida fan I feel there pain... when your team is down relative to what you are use to... it kinda ruins the season for you.

I have moved onto NFL and getting ready for college basketball.

I still support the Gators and watch the games... but my need to get on the boards and debate anything about football has rather soured with our performance.

Understand, but I love CFB more than anything else, and will continue to chat about it. However, I won't be here as much, as I found a board that isn't so much like CBS & ESPN. I'll still be around every now & then, as there are some good elements to this place. Go Gators!

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm married with young children so I fuck myself all the time. And I still call bullshit. Not to mention it is possible to troll multiple boards at the same time. Either way you are an angry young man. You hate Texas, the Big 12, southerners, and apparently Boise St. Lots of hate. Not to mention, there isn't a single college age male who spends this much time researching 4 year old articles on conference realignment. Unless you hate pussy. Which is possible, you could be gay, but then you would hate cock too. Either way, why aren't you chasing pussy/cock on a friday night? Probably because you are a 40 year old sitting in your underwear beating it to internet **** while perusing this site just like the rest of us...

Except me you fucking losers. I'm rich, with a trophy wife, and a 10 inch cock. I also played professionally in football, basketball, and baseball. :suds:

Must have yours folded in half too.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

^^^^
i see a lot of butthurt.......a LOT of butthurt

at least the bamaturds can handle the heat, why cant the texastards do the same?

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rough night eh bronco's?????

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the BSU fans are still here, as well as all the BSU haters.