• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ummmm, what happened to BSU fans?

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody else notice they have disappeared? WTF?

Well, as a Florida fan I feel there pain... when your team is down relative to what you are use to... it kinda ruins the season for you.

I have moved onto NFL and getting ready for college basketball.

I still support the Gators and watch the games... but my need to get on the boards and debate anything about football has rather soured with our performance.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See what happens when they don't win. Nothing, absolutely nothing.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a shit how many teams you root for.

Tony, would you care to seek out threads relating to Syracuse and Colorado football (if any even exist) to belittle and demean their programs? I'll go out on a limb here and guess no. Seems a bit desparate and very pathetic to me.

t0nyintransit

CBS Exile
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony, would you care to seek out threads relating to Syracuse and Colorado football (if any even exist) to belittle and demean their programs? I'll go out on a limb here and guess no. Seems a bit desparate and very pathetic to me.

I guess some BSU fan hurt his little feelings.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

last i checked this is a BSU troll tread from the general discussion forum that wasnt even started by me......

talk about being butt hurt

t0nyintransit

CBS Exile
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then why do you & your buddies like to bring it up?

I have never brought it up. As far as "my buddies" (which I'm assuming you mean other BSU posters, who I don't really know), I don't speak for them, they don't speak for me, and NONE of us speak for Boise State or its teams. If you want to get obsessed with dissing a team because one of their fans offended you, be my guest. But you should also consider growing up.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then why do you & your buddies like to bring it up?

Are you serious? Because you're on here belittling our football team.

If Sportshoopla gave you enough space to display five football teams, would you add a couple more to your list of "favorites?"

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you serious? Because you're on here belittling our football team.

If Sportshoopla gave you enough space to display five football teams, would you add a couple more to your list of "favorites?"

yes i would

its actually very well known that i follow 5 different teams.....

yeah i know call me crazy (and a lot of posters try to bring it up as a bad thing) but i have a relationship to all 5 of those schools so thats why i follow em

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well done, fellows! We got another full page out of him. Yeah, John.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes i would

its actually very well known that i follow 5 different teams.....

yeah i know call me crazy (and a lot of posters try to bring it up as a bad thing) but i have a relationship to all 5 of those schools so thats why i follow em

Who are the other two? Is there any order to it?

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who are the other two? Is there any order to it?

the last 2 are penn state & northwestern

-i come from a michigan family (both parents, 3 grandparents & countless cousins aunts uncles etc.)

-born & raised in syracuse & my dad worked for the school & mom went there for grad school

-my brother & I both go to colorado

-my brother also went to psu & because psu has a 5 game series with psu i got to see this team a lot. and because i come from a b10 family & psu is the closest b10 school to us we went there 3x a year for football games to see the other b10 schools play and i fell in love with that school as well

-my sister went to NU. great town & i really like rooting for the little guys. they are the classiest team in all of cfb and are so easy to root for because of that. the greatest FB game i ever saw was at ryan field during the persa injury. that was such a touching game to watch & it really made me pull for this team now. plus they are a lot like syracuse & have played SU 4x in the last 7 years so I got to see them play quite a few times

as far as the order of it......

michigan FB
syracuse BB

psu comes next as long as they are not playing michigan

NW- is 3rd.
in FB syracuse is 4th

colorado-i call this guilty by association. the way they run athletics pisses me off and i only get involved with them because im currently a student there

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was that troll ID you use to go by at CBS? It wasn't John that's for sure. You really have taken it up a notch here though. Congrats on your work...

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was that troll ID you use to go by at CBS? It wasn't John that's for sure. You really have taken it up a notch here though. Congrats on your work...

i never posted at CBS

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure buddy, you just happened to join right around the time the rest of us did over here. Not to mention your stick is very similar to another Colorado fan over there. I just can't remember his name. He would also constantly troll Texas threads after realignment. Now you've added multiple targets to your bag of tools. I'm glad to see you growing. With experience you will only get better and better I'm sure.