• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Uf v. aTm

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gators got a very nice opening drive after a scary defensive series against the Aggies. Who was the Gator that had the Unsportsman Like penalty on that 4 & 1?

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see the replay. This looks to be a pretty decent game to watch though.

Not gonna change the channel.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see the replay. This looks to be a pretty decent game to watch though.

Not gonna change the channel.

First offensive drive for A&M, 4th & 1 and Florida stops them short, but there’s a late hit I guess. Didn’t see the penalty, looked like a crappy call.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sitting around with other gator friends watching the game, i commented "have you ever been so glad to barely squeak by a team that went 7-6 last year?"

it's going to be a long season.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sitting around with other gator friends watching the game, i commented "have you ever been so glad to barely squeak by a team that went 7-6 last year?"

it's going to be a long season.

I know what you mean. I was watching at the Swamp Restaurant yesterday. During the first quarter, the place was loud and people were excited. That atmosphere disappeared rather quickly.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and here we are 6 games later and oh what a season it has been! Beat TAMU, TN, KY.Vandypants AND LSU!! now to conquer Scar and GA!!! much better looking then that first game for sure.. our defense has definetly stepped up to the plate...

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and here we are 6 games later and oh what a season it has been! Beat TAMU, TN, KY.Vandypants AND LSU!! now to conquer Scar and GA!!! much better looking then that first game for sure.. our defense has definetly stepped up to the plate...

Yeah, agreed. I was definitely in doomsday mode early. We have a very good team, but I still think our BCS rank is two or three positions too high.

The Offense MUST step up and be consistent. Driskel has made great strides in what is really his first year, but he must get even better down the stretch with his throwing decisions and execution. What a set of wheels though! He’s way faster than Tebow was. I know I’ll get bashed of this, but damn that white boy is lightning fast for 240 lbs! He has flat out run several D-backs on a few of his runs and that is exciting to watch. I hope he gets a few good breaks and our Offensive Line gets healthy! If they hang together, we can go all the way.

Go Gators!