• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

#UCFraud

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I’m a little confused about what one is supposed to call a retard if you’re not allowed to use the actual term for fear of being accused of being triggered.

Also ITT; it's apparently impossible to discuss fucking someone's grandma's ass from a non-triggered state of mind.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think you understand the concept of a meltdown. So far, the poster closest to having one is you.

Nah, the multiple threads on the subject and the rampant name calling suggests otherwise there :thumb:

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, the multiple threads on the subject and the rampant name calling suggests otherwise there :thumb:
So UCFHomer was having daily meltdowns since he was posting multiple threads a day?

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, getting gang raped up in here. Got 5-6 of you on my ankles with every post :pound:

But y’all be the calm ones.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try using context and reason before posting next time.
I got the context. He was posting 3-4 threads a day which is why he had his posting privileges suspended. He was melting down because he knew UCF had no chance of making the playoffs.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These rivals guys still havent figured out that acting like a rivals tard to "win" a thread doesnt work here you are just a moron for white knighting with childish rebuttal.

"you replied, you are triggered" on an internet forum meant to communicate with people for entertainment and information.......

"he is awesome you just get his humor" says the simple mind who thinks posting the exact same thing every day and getting made fun of is some how a troll rather than just absolute stupidity.....

Yep there is nothing wrong with you, it is LITERALLY EVERYONE ELSE. LMFAO rivals= junior high, tHoop=Professional Career.... time to grow up kiddos

:rockford:

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, getting gang raped up in here. Got 5-6 of you on my ankles with every post :pound:

But y’all be the calm ones.

If there's 5 or 6 people against you, and hardly anyone defending you....you should probably utilize some self-reflection

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Care to make a wager on that statement? I propose a 1-year break from sportshoopla for whoever used it the most between us.

I must admit, it will be difficult for most of us if you lose that bet and leave. I’ve learned so much from you in this thread so far. For example:
  • How to not act like a tard to "win" a thread
  • How to not be a moron with childish rebuttals
  • How to not be just a simple mind by demonstrating absolute stupidity.
  • How to grow up, and post like a professional rather than Junior highschool level

Just kidding man. I don't want you to leave. You're a good poster. I just find it so odd how spun up you get over this UCF nonsense. It doesn't bother me at all. The responses to his posts are what I find to be so funny.

I really don’t get it either. It’s as if there is jealousy at work or something. Maybe it has something to do with a “noob” cfb program has passed by a traditional power or something? But then I see people from current and or traditional cfb powerhouses getting equally pissy about it.

Beyond me. I don’t at all feel threatened by UCF’s rise or it’s rabid fans. It’s fun to me.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don’t get it either. It’s as if there is jealousy at work or something. Maybe it has something to do with a “noob” cfb program has passed by a traditional power or something? But then I see people from current and or traditional cfb powerhouses getting equally pissy about it.

Beyond me. I don’t at all feel threatened by UCF’s rise or it’s rabid fans. It’s fun to me.
So we shouldn’t be able to fire bomb dumbass posters when their team shots the bed? Pretty sure everyone enjoyed lighting up OD for his BS. Same with MaizeandBlue. Torching UCFHomer is not something special.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we shouldn’t be able to fire bomb dumbass posters when their team shots the bed? Pretty sure everyone enjoyed lighting up OD for his BS. Same with MaizeandBlue. Torching UCFHomer is not something special.

Also, Great Dayne.

The idea that anyone was "triggered" by any of these fools is laughable.

Honestly, even using the word "triggered" is laughable.

tenor.gif

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly. 1 bad game doesn't change UCF's Rise to Dominance nor us changing the corrupt system.

Josh, myself, and Danny the AD will right this ship. This is just a temporary blimp in our trip.

#UCFacts

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. 1 bad game doesn't change UCF's Rise to Dominance nor us changing the corrupt system.

Josh, myself, and Danny the AD will right this ship. This is just a temporary blimp in our trip.

#UCFacts
I believe the correct phrase is "blimp in our pimp".