• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

#UCFraud

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh? how many threads have i created, this year? hell, this month? Just because you like white knighting disney tech boy doesnt make you right. You are just as UCFoolish as he is
Can you add a tail to the centipede for the next time we use it for our mature postings? It looks awkward ending on a normal segment.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you add a tail to the centipede for the next time we use it for our mature postings? It looks awkward ending on a normal segment.
At this point in time you have used it more than i, ill leave it to you to do it as i wasnt the original poster or creator of it, the burden does not fall onto me.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point in time you have used it more than i
Care to make a wager on that statement? I propose a 1-year break from sportshoopla for whoever used it the most between us.

I must admit, it will be difficult for most of us if you lose that bet and leave. I’ve learned so much from you in this thread so far. For example:
  • How to not act like a tard to "win" a thread
  • How to not be a moron with childish rebuttals
  • How to not be just a simple mind by demonstrating absolute stupidity.
  • How to grow up, and post like a professional rather than Junior highschool level

Just kidding man. I don't want you to leave. You're a good poster. I just find it so odd how spun up you get over this UCF nonsense. It doesn't bother me at all. The responses to his posts are what I find to be so funny.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Care to make a wager on that statement? I propose a 1-year break from sportshoopla for whoever used it the most between us.

I must admit, it will be difficult for most of us if you lose that bet and leave. I’ve learned so much from you in this thread so far. For example:
  • How to not act like a tard to "win" a thread
  • How to not be a moron with childish rebuttals
  • How to not be just a simple mind by demonstrating absolute stupidity.
  • How to grow up, and post like a professional rather than Junior highschool level

Just kidding man. I don't want you to leave. You're a good poster. I just find it so odd how spun up you get over this UCF nonsense. It doesn't bother me at all. The responses to his posts are what I find to be so funny.
I think you are confusing my making fun of him as being spun up..... i come here for entertainment and making fun of the kid is entertaining... that is all

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you are confusing my making fun of him as being spun up..... i come here for entertainment and making fun of the kid is entertaining... that is all

I think the UCF posts are mildly entertaining. I also think it's entertaining to throw it in his face when they get their shit pushed in by Pitt.

@romeo212000 is right, I can't possibly imagine something on this site getting under my skin.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the UCF posts are mildly entertaining. I also think it's entertaining to throw it in his face when they get their shit pushed in by Pitt.

@romeo212000 is right, I can't possibly imagine something on this site getting under my skin.
gimme a knife and some restraints, ill get under that skin

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hah yeah. Just fixed it. Was hoping I was quick enough... guess not.
lol which is funny cuz im eating playing a video game talking to my wife playing with my kid and just hitting f5 every now and then to see if there is something new posted :D

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol which is funny cuz im eating playing a video game talking to my wife playing with my kid and just hitting f5 every now and then to see if there is something new posted :D

On a Monday?

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a Monday?
Yea we just got taking the older 2 kids to school, got done working out then walking to and around the park (~1 mile the youngest has lung issues so we are working him up) then playing at the park and showers :D had 4 eggs and some string cheese it was mighty fine.

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn y’all have some soft feels. Who gives a shit? Clearly this crowd. Honors has fucked you all between the ears.

Obviously you do since you have white knighted for the trash panda over multiple threads.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea we just got taking the older 2 kids to school, got done working out then walking to and around the park (~1 mile the youngest has lung issues so we are working him up) then playing at the park and showers :D had 4 eggs and some string cheese it was mighty fine.
You're doing Keto?

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're doing Keto?
Not exactly i do my own thing :D i have carbs more than keto but not by a lot :D i try to keep it "balanced" i dont care about animal fats and eat lots of protein more paleo i avoid sugar, and processed foods like pasta and bread i dont mind potatoes or carrots or corn though

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously you do since you have white knighted for the trash panda over multiple threads.

I do care whole heartedly laughing at this collective meltdown, no denying that.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure about that, Champ? Didn't you see how 'triggered' I am?! I even used the word "retard!"

I guess I’m a little confused about what one is supposed to call a retard if you’re not allowed to use the actual term for fear of being accused of being triggered.