• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

#UCFraud

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't see a single trap game in the remaining eight?
Oh don't get me wrong, we're going to fuck one up...it's what we do. But when looking at Tennessee and Boise State schedules this year it really doesn't make much difference as far as Tennessee is concerned. Regardless of which one Tennessee plays they are a 3-9 team at best. In defense of Tennessee though, you would probably score a few more points with BSU's schedule.

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tennessee
a 3-9 team at best

Charitable. Many alums see the single victory over an FCS team as about it. Yes, 4-8, 0-8 got Butch Jones fired (w/o Dobbs, the curtain was pulled back). That will not be UT football's nadir. Pruitt will build a team his way, and if that means 1-11, 0-8, so be it. Year 2 of a 5-year contract, of which at least four will be honored. Who knows, by year 4, Tennessee may be fielding a team which makes the fans happy and proud.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me neither.

I just stopped by to tell UCF to eat a dick. Then all the sudden there's all kinds of nonsense about triggers, centipedes and meltdowns. Makes no sense to me.
Again, the migrants are kind of one dimensional. Entirely don't understand your direct in your face stuff or those of us that aren't happy if we don't have someone to bitch about.

They still have training wheels on.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me neither.

I just stopped by to tell UCF to eat a dick. Then all the sudden there's all kinds of nonsense about triggers, centipedes and meltdowns. Makes no sense to me.

I have enjoyed your thread Slink. Thanks for all the memories!