• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UCF Tracker

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I don't fucking care about talking about a coaching search or potential hires for a job that is currently occupied.

But ultimately I have now switched sides on Riley. I now want Riley fired and it has nothing to do performance. I said last year on USC that I will no longer call to defend Riley because it is wasting my breath. The fans have never and will never give Riley a chance. Even after a 7-0 start last year people weren't satisfied and were still trashing him. After his first game people were getting out the pitchforks. I am now on the side to bring in Frost. Bring in th"savior". The guy that no one will dare question and will give as much time as possible with because the fans think only former Huskers can win anything here. I don't care about this topic because it is a pointless exercise. Let's just say the new AD keeps Riley. The entire offseason will be filled with hatred and negativity and then into the death schedule of 2018. It will be an absolute disaster!!! The only way to stop this stupidity is to fire Riley. And again, I am not even talking about on the field stuff. This fan base is a fucking joke and a disgrace. Riley can go and Frost will come in so everyone can continue to live in the past because apparently we can only win 1 way here. As always, even with the previous guy, I will hope and cheer for Frost and team to win every game. Yes I just ranted a long time on a subject I don't care about. My disgust for it and the way it is handled has boiled over. #FireThemAll #32GamesIsEnough
u sure dont care :D

I havent been on the "fire riley" train but it isnt even about w's and l's it is about progression of the team... or lack there of. we need a new OC. and riley needs a bit more fire to get these guys playing right.. it is pathetic that if we dont play perfect we cant even HANG with wisconsin let alone win.

I dont listen to USC as much as i used to. You should post in here before you call in, so we can point and laugh :D

If riley cannot see the changes that need to be made to his staff and get guys who buy in and find an identity then perhaps he should go....

Would i like to see what Frost can do? Sure why not he seems to be doing good... He may or may not get scooped up by someone. The right amount of hype could be good... the players didnt have much to get excited for hearing about a coach that hovers around .500 from oregon st coming in...

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I don't fucking care about talking about a coaching search or potential hires for a job that is currently occupied.

But ultimately I have now switched sides on Riley. I now want Riley fired and it has nothing to do performance. I said last year on USC that I will no longer call to defend Riley because it is wasting my breath. The fans have never and will never give Riley a chance. Even after a 7-0 start last year people weren't satisfied and were still trashing him. After his first game people were getting out the pitchforks. I am now on the side to bring in Frost. Bring in th"savior". The guy that no one will dare question and will give as much time as possible with because the fans think only former Huskers can win anything here. I don't care about this topic because it is a pointless exercise. Let's just say the new AD keeps Riley. The entire offseason will be filled with hatred and negativity and then into the death schedule of 2018. It will be an absolute disaster!!! The only way to stop this stupidity is to fire Riley. And again, I am not even talking about on the field stuff. This fan base is a fucking joke and a disgrace. Riley can go and Frost will come in so everyone can continue to live in the past because apparently we can only win 1 way here. As always, even with the previous guy, I will hope and cheer for Frost and team to win every game. Yes I just ranted a long time on a subject I don't care about. My disgust for it and the way it is handled has boiled over. #FireThemAll #32GamesIsEnough

Ye can't seriously tell me that this hasn't been circus-like since Riley has been here.

Actually, looking back, Riley's most normal period of time was the first season where we actually competed with every team we faced.

The discipline isn't there. Mistake after mistake after mistake doesn't go away with time. That is all in preparation. Prepare the right way and those mistakes come rarely, not in groves like they have been for the past year.

I am all for giving a guy time, but then at some point you have to look back and see what he's done in his career. Where do I draw hope from when looking at Riley's record at Oregon State? His 10 win season he put together, I guess.

Being patient in this current situation is nothing more than hoping and wishing. As long as Riley is here, as with any coach we'll ever have, I'll continue to hope and wish for magic to happen......but I don't actually believe it's going to happen. Not this year, not next year, not the year after, not ever.

So given that we know it will never happen, how much longer do we wait?

En sech.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying Scott Frost is the answer, I'm just saying this is the same team I saw under Bopper for 6 years. Nothing has changed. Still goofy as fuck.

What I'm saying is......we need to be big boys and get a big boy coach. Need to stop dicking around. We've been dicking around for 15 years.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the fans fault guise. Riley and crew were never given a chance. Fans stopped buying Husker apparel, going to games, and rooting for the Husker's on December 4th 2014. 152 years combined coaching experience on the original staff and you hating fuckers wouldn't give them a chance.

Mark Banker? No chance
Bruce Reed? No chance
Hank Hughes? No chance
Brian Stewart? No chance

You fuckers need to chill, start buying Husker stuff, going to games, and cheering for the team. You need to start serving up some fucking kool-aid is what you need. That goes for the local media too. They haven't served up near enough kool-aid in the off season.

Of the original staff... Danny Langsdorf, Mike Cavanaugh, Trent Bray, Reggie Davis, and Keith Williams, need you to stop hating and give them a chance.
Noobs... Bob Diaco, John Parrella, Donte Williams, and Scott Booker need you to stop hating and give them a chance.

It's only been 2 years and 10 months and look what you fucking fans did to the Husker's. Stop being critical and these numbers are sure to improve at some point.

Screenshot_2017-10-09-10-48-39.jpg

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^

This is exactly why I dont post here anymore except to do the pickems. Have fun boys

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^

This is exactly why I dont post here anymore except to do the pickems. Have fun boys
For someone who loves everyones mom, you sure do have some thin skin

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Husker's just needed QB's to fit the system and now they have them.

They have a new DC and system that needs time.

LOL at you fucking fans expecting the rest of the offensive positions to gel in just 2 years and 10 months with a combined 85 years of coaching experience on that side of the ball. They need more time, fucking haters.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are 1st in '4th Down Conversion Percentage Defense' and 6th in 'Kickoff Returns'. That's something we can all get behind at the dinner table, at the bar, across the backyard fences, and with colleagues. The media can also do it's part and focus on those.

30th in Fewest Penalties ain't too bad either. Just sayin'

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all seriousness though, going into the season I think pretty much everyone had Wisconsin penned in as a potential loss, so not sure why the melt-down.

Wisconsin, Ohio St, Penn St, were seemingly acceptable losses this season.
Oregon and Iowa were iffys.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^

I wasn't comin at you or anything. I just truly believe Riley is going nowhere. We can give him 4 more years and we won't sniff a Big 10 Championship in my eyes.

Just my opinion and I completely respect your opinion.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all seriousness though, going into the season I think pretty much everyone had Wisconsin penned in as a potential loss, so not sure why the melt-down.

Wisconsin, Ohio St, Penn St, were seemingly acceptable losses this season.
Oregon and Iowa were iffys.

Yea there should be no meltdown.

The 2nd half did show us exactly who we are though. We're the little guy on the playground who gets bullied. Wisconsin took a page out of Nebraska's playbook from the past and just beat us down until we couldn't stand anymore.

All we can do is try to throw the ball to our little skill players and hope they run real fast to make up for the beating we're taking on the other side of the ball.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will lose to Navy and probably lose to USF at the end of the season. I'm still banking on a 3 loss season. Please, Mr. Frost, please don't leave yet!! Give us one more year!!

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will lose to Navy and probably lose to USF at the end of the season. I'm still banking on a 3 loss season. Please, Mr. Frost, please don't leave yet!! Give us one more year!!
No. UCF is going to curb stomp USF... Navy is good but i still think UCF pulls it out

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd like to think Frost knows a bit about triple option football.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to think Frost knows a bit about triple option football.

Yeah but Navy is a very good team. They are undefeated for a reason just like we are. I'm just being a pessimist right now. I can't believe that after going winless in 2015, we are undefeated and ranked #22!!!

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but Navy is a very good team. They are undefeated for a reason just like we are. I'm just being a pessimist right now. I can't believe that after going winless in 2015, we are undefeated and ranked #22!!!

If they were close games I'd be a pessimist, but they've handled scrubs like they should and handled teams that should have been close nicely.
They're well disciplined and make big plays.
We'll see if that continues IMO.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying Scott Frost is the answer, I'm just saying this is the same team I saw under Bopper for 6 years. Nothing has changed. Still goofy as fuck.

What I'm saying is......we need to be big boys and get a big boy coach. Need to stop dicking around. We've been dicking around for 15 years.

Dwayne Johnson jr's aunt saw me at a grocery store yesterday. She absolutely loved Bo. Said the in home was great.