• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UCF Tracker

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm assuming you are posting this to show your support for Frost as the next coach?

I don't think he'll be available if/when the time comes. Too many other big jobs opening up.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't think we will get Frost RA?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference is I don't see Scott Frost losing to BYU or Northern Illinois or Arkansas pine-bluff for whoever the hell we played this year you know we could easily have been o and 3 to start the year I just think Frost has so much fire in his belly and it just shines through with this team

He also seems to be good at evaluating his assistant coaches and getting his message across to them. UCF players make bigs. They don't shoot themselves in the foot. They play physical. They play attention to detail football. They don't play on their heels. They come right at you.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to see Frost here. However, how patient will the fanbase be while he adjusts the roster to fit his style of coaching? Mike Riley got about two games in with Bopleenis players before the pitchforks and torches were on full display.

He's got everything but a DT QB. Go grab a couple of JUCO's and call it good.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't think we will get Frost RA?

I don't

I think he goes to Tennessee, UCLA, Texas A&M, Arkansas, someone like that. They would all fire their coaches before the end of the season.
Remington already said he's not firing anyone and he's interim for 60 days. That puts us to the end of the regular season before the new AD. I highly doubt a new AD comes in an fires Riley day one or even week one.

I assume his agent is already getting phone calls. Snooze you loose.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would pay 7 million for him and 2mill for his staff. I think Frost can hang with the big boys and is deserving. But we need to make sure that his staff is loaded. I would like him to keep some of Riley's stuff behind Williams perrella diaco

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he'll have a clause in his contract, like Lou Holts did for Notre Dame, that would allow him an out if Nebraska comes calling..... It could happen....

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fo reelz doe,

I like to think he would hold out, staying put at CFU, until the Nebraska job opens up.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If and when Mother calls he’ll answer

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will the fans support Frost 7-10 years to get the job done. I am big on hindsight as you can see from my posts and I just don't know if Frost is willing to put himself in the position that he was in following the loss to Arizona State circa 1996. I see it now, Frost asks Osborne if he was happy here and Osborne says, " To be honest there was a time when I almost left Nebraska for the Colorado job." Or not.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will the fans support Frost 7-10 years to get the job done. I am big on hindsight as you can see from my posts and I just don't know if Frost is willing to put himself in the position that he was in following the loss to Arizona State circa 1996. I see it now, Frost asks Osborne if he was happy here and Osborne says, " To be honest there was a time when I almost left Nebraska for the Colorado job." Or not.

For an NC? Hell yes.
For a CFP bid? He'll yes
For some New Years 6 Bowls? Hell yes.
For Pin Stripe, Quick Lane, and Music City Bowls? Nope

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCF is playing for the G5 guaranteed slot in the New Years 6 Bowls.

They'll likely need to run the table to get there. Last game of the season hosting USF could get as much interest as any P5 match-up.

If UCF runs the table, Frost will be gone somewhere IMO. Someone will take any risks associated for the potential.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we are playing for the conference year in year out then yep, I'm on board.
Honestly the first half yesterday was enough to put me on board with Riley but the break down mid 3rd quarter showed me he is not building the program that will take us to Indy on a regular basis. I'm done.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to see Frost here. However, how patient will the fanbase be while he adjusts the roster to fit his style of coaching? Mike Riley got about two games in with Bopleenis players before the pitchforks and torches were on full display.

I would be patient as fuck.

Here's the thing though. Frost took over a UCF program that went 0-12 the year prior. He took them to a bowl game his very first year, and now in his second year he is headed for an undefeated season.

When you're a winner, you're jest plain and simply a winner. Scott Frost is a dadburned winner.....and he just happens to be a Husker at heart.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be patient as fuck.

Here's the thing though. Frost took over a UCF program that went 0-12 the year prior. He took them to a bowl game his very first year, and now in his second year he is headed for an undefeated season.

When you're a winner, you're jest plain and simply a winner. Scott Frost is a dadburned winner.....and he just happens to be a Husker at heart.
I agree 100%. But, what if he doesn't turn it around in the first or second season? Husker fans are a fickle bunch.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree 100%. But, what if he doesn't turn it around in the first or second season? Husker fans are a fickle bunch.
UCF is in the middle of Florida, the hottest recruiting area today. I would expect it to take time here but he has buy in. That is what is needed by players and staff.

Riley has said they considered some new blood on the line and the ol coach said not a chance in hell. Riley said we need to have a run game and the oc calls pass pass pass. He doesn't have buy in from his staff how can you expect players to buy in.
And though the s&c is improved from Bop that is what lost me on Riley. Nebraska was the team we played in the 90's that hung 3 quarters and couldn't fight no more.