• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Typical Niner Bullshit

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A three and out and they let the Seahawks run 75 yards for a td on the fake punt. So poorly coached

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can see it coming already. The Seahawks will win on the last score of the game, whether it be FG or TD or whatever. They will win. The Niners simply make too many stupid mistakes.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense is so pathetic and predictable.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to those officials today. Masterclass in how to call a team to victory. The no call PI on 3rd and Goal at the end was done with such finesse.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to those officials today. Masterclass in how to call a team to victory. The no call PI on 3rd and Goal at the end was done with such finesse.
That no call was inexcusable but we can’t blame the refs. The horrendous mistakes the 49ers made throughout the game killed them starting with the ridiculous fake punt TD they gave up

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That no call was inexcusable but we can’t blame the refs. The horrendous mistakes the 49ers made throughout the game killed them starting with the ridiculous fake punt TD they gave up
Don't forget Trent Williams holding air or all the free 1st Downs Seattle received. The Safety on Jimmy should have been a Facemask and/or hit to the head of a QB, but calling that would have went against the script. It's really to bad because if Jimmy was named Russell Wilson it would have been Roughing the Passer.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget Trent Williams holding air or all the free 1st Downs Seattle received. The Safety on Jimmy should have been a Facemask and/or hit to the head of a QB, but calling that would have went against the script. It's really to bad because if Jimmy was named Russell Wilson it would have been Roughing the Passer.
The safety was more about the pitiful collapse of the Niner O Line on the play but I hear you about some of the other stuff

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
the team that makes more mistakes loses, unfortunately it was the 49ers who made more mistakes.

the secondary factor for losing is already known, if the 49ers can't run the ball, then the offense stalls. yesterday was classic and the offense couldn't do enough in the 2nd half. Even when the Seahawks sell out to stop the run, the passing game can't take advantage?! So it is mainly the limitation of our QB that doesn't allow enough adjustments. Yes, there are other factors too, but the top QB's would take advantage of this "sell out".

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the team that makes more mistakes loses, unfortunately it was the 49ers who made more mistakes.

the secondary factor for losing is already known, if the 49ers can't run the ball, then the offense stalls. yesterday was classic and the offense couldn't do enough in the 2nd half. Even when the Seahawks sell out to stop the run, the passing game can't take advantage?! So it is mainly the limitation of our QB that doesn't allow enough adjustments. Yes, there are other factors too, but the top QB's would take advantage of this "sell out".
Other than the two INTs I thought Garoppollo did okay; especially without Samuel. What killed them was the ridiculous fake punt that they let go for a TD, the fumbled kickoff which I think led to the safety and how in the hell do you only recover one of three Seattle fumbles in the first half? Don't forget the absurd touchdown the 49ers gave up before half, the missed extra point and the failure at the goal line at the end.

The defense is so poorly coached that they can't be counted on to stop anything. I must say though that I was very impressed with Al-Shaair as the middle linebacker

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Other than the two INTs I thought Garoppollo did okay; especially without Samuel. What killed them was the ridiculous fake punt that they let go for a TD, the fumbled kickoff which I think led to the safety and how in the hell do you only recover one of three Seattle fumbles in the first half? Don't forget the absurd touchdown the 49ers gave up before half, the missed extra point and the failure at the goal line at the end.

The defense is so poorly coached that they can't be counted on to stop anything. I must say though that I was very impressed with Al-Shaair as the middle linebacker
"other than the two INT's"?! Those are the two BIGGEST mistakes of all. Take those two INT's away and they might've overcome all the other items you mentioned. JG didn't do okay with two INTs.

Yes, mistakes, mistakes, and another mistake. Thats why we lost, we made more mistakes.

Last edited:

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"other than the two INT's" are the two BIGGEST MISTAKES
Those INTs were bad but they still would have won without all the other nonsense, and you don't really know if the receiver failed to run the route correctly.
I don't know, maybe stop someone on third down? Maybe get on a fumble once it is in the ground? Maybe prevent a Seattle touchdown drive with less than 1:30 left in the half? Maybe get their heads out of their asses and quit committing stupid fouls at critical times? Maybe not allow a fake punt TD one minute into the game?

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Those INTs were bad but they still would have won without all the other nonsense, and you don't really know if the receiver failed to run the route correctly.
I don't know, maybe stop someone on third down? Maybe get on a fumble once it is in the ground? Maybe prevent a Seattle touchdown drive with less than 1:30 left in the half? Maybe get their heads out of their asses and quit committing stupid fouls at critical times? Maybe not allow a fake punt TD one minute into the game?
They are all mistakes and we didn't even get into penalties yet. But turnovers are the worse mistakes and that's what the two INT's are.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are all mistakes and we didn't even get into penalties yet. But turnovers are the worse mistakes and that's what the two INT's are.
Do we know who they were on? The first one I believe was on Garoppolo. He didn't see the MLB.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Do we know who they were on? The first one I believe was on Garoppolo. He didn't see the MLB.
Yeah i admit i don't know who they were on exactly.

Penalties is one of those things, but Roughing the Passer (twice) can be avoided.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah i admit i don't know who they were on exactly.

Penalties is one of those things, but Roughing the Passer (twice) can be avoided.
I think its the coaching. I don't think the players are held accountable for stupid penalties. Look at New England, they never have those penalties because Belichick and his staff emphasize that you can't do that and if you do, you won't be here any more. They don't have many stars but they have disciplined, well-coached, well-prepared players and they win. I can't even enjoy any big play by the 49ers because I'm looking for the flag indication at the lower right of the screen every time to see if a penalty had been called.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think its the coaching. I don't think the players are held accountable for stupid penalties. Look at New England, they never have those penalties because Belichick and his staff emphasize that you can't do that and if you do, you won't be here any more. They don't have many stars but they have disciplined, well-coached, well-prepared players and they win. I can't even enjoy any big play by the 49ers because I'm looking for the flag indication at the lower right of the screen every time to see if a penalty had been called.
haaaaa, there were games over these few years.............where i was doing it too. Like the play was too good to be true and there must be a flag. :-)