• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trubisky not ready

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Tribune article on Trubisky

Mitch Trubisky says learning process 'a lot more complex than people think'

"Yeah," he said. "I mean, that's football in general. It's a lot more complex than people think it is. That's what makes it special for us."

"I don't know if I can describe it," he said. "It's tough even for me to explain to people what I'm going through and what it is we do here."

This doesn't sound like a guy that's ready and eager to start...yet. Sounds like he's learning but there's plenty of things he still hasn't figured out yet. If i had to bet, I think Trubisky will likely get a start near the end of the season than anytime soon. However, if Glennon continues to stink they'll almost have no choice.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was the plan all along... and let's not forget that we all knew these first 4 weeks would be tough, even with a fully healthy team these would be tough to get wins. But just like every other year... once the regular season starts people lose there shit over ONE game. Seriously... After the Falcons game everyone was pretty OKAY with it. Everyone was excited about Cohen, okay with Glennon, and almost happy they made it a game and played with them almost winning in the end.
ONE game later the sky is falling again and Glennon should be cut, and Mitch should start. ONE game is all it took...just like I said that would happen. Someone recently got on my case because I get pissed at the fan base, but this is what I'm talking about. Damn you's all's is crazy.

The earliest Mitch plays is Week 5. And I still don't see that unless Glennon throws 3+ picks a game the next two.
The D needs to show up this week too. It's funny, not much complaining about the D this week... cause you know... it's always the QB's fault...wait I thought everything would be rosy when Jay was finally cut? No?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the idiots think Glennon's contract was great one! (rolls eyes)
It was great, just not for the Bears. The rest of the league made out, got a good laugh.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was great, just not for the Bears. The rest of the league made out, got a good laugh.

But we're only paying Glennon 16M who has a QB rating of 25! That's a steal of the century!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But we're only paying Glennon 16M who has a QB rating of 25! That's a steal of the century!
Just think how good Trubs will look playing after Glennon. That's gotta be worth a few mil.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just think, when we finally do start Trubisky, Glennon's stats would look something like this:

5 GS 1 TD 10 INT QBR 25.0

All for a measly 16M! Dude, bargain of the century. BearDown was right, this IS A GREAT contract. And imagine if we for some reason don't cut Glennon at the end of the year (because no one knows what will happen). Then we get an even better deal for Glennon. Something like 40M for 10 games started! Holy shit man that's a great deal.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just think, when we finally do start Trubisky, Glennon's stats would look something like this:

All for a measly 16M! Dude, bargain of the century. BearDown was right, this IS A GREAT contract. And imagine if we for some reason don't cut Glennon at the end of the year (because no one knows what will happen). Then we get an even better deal for Glennon. Something like 40M for 10 games started! Holy shit man that's a great deal.
Your not taking into account the value of trade bait Glennon will be. Should be 2 firsts even with the contract money we owe.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your not taking into account the value of trade bait Glennon will be. Should be 2 firsts even with the contract money we owe.

Excellent point! The goodness never stops with Glennon!

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I never said it was a GREAT contract, I just said the fucking sky isn't falling from it, ya stupid fucking Nancy.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said it was a GREAT contract, I just said the fucking sky isn't falling from it, ya stupid fucking Nancy.
There is one way I would be happy with the contract, if we give the money to Glennons widow. It's not the money hurting us, it's the play.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Man look at the backpedaling now. Be careful, you may backpedal right off of a cliff.

Is that the status quo now? As long as a contract "doesn't cause the fucking sky from falling", then it's okay. Okay.

WHAT.
A.
DUMMY.

Watch for it now boys and girls. The pivot is coming.

Last edited:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man look at the backpedaling now. Be careful, you may backpedal right off of a cliff.

Is that the status quo now? As long as a contract "doesn't cause the fucking sky from falling", then it's okay. Okay.

WHAT.
A.
DUMMY.

Watch for it now boys and girls. The pivot is coming.

Shut up, stupid.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and there's the pivot. You got nothing retard.

End of thread.
There's nothing to pivot FROM you fuckwit. There was nothing to back-pedal FROM. Just you throwing shit at the wall in hopes something sticks.

You are a mental midget.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's nothing to pivot FROM you fuckwit. There was nothing to back-pedal FROM. Just you throwing shit at the wall in hopes something sticks.

You are a mental midget.

And here we go again with more pivot

End of thread retard.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we go repeating the same stupid shit over and over, in hopes that if said enough it'll somehow be the truth.

200.gif

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we go repeating the same stupid shit over and over, in hopes that if said enough it'll somehow be the truth.

200.gif

Now he pivots both literally and figuratively. I told you everyone.

End of thread.