• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trubisky not ready

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at fudgepacker finding a little ally. You two can team up to form one giant labia.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure he is. And you don't have any bias by chance do ya?:rolleyes2:

Which pivot comment makes me look like a chump? The 4th or 5th one?
Why would I? This is a message board and I don't know either of you personally. I have no bias at all. I'm being objective when I say you look like a fool. So does bs, but to a lesser extent because he is bugging you so much.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But we're only paying Glennon 16M who has a QB rating of 25! That's a steal of the century!

was it a panic signing by the Bears?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I? This is a message board and I don't know either of you personally. I have no bias at all. I'm being objective when I say you look like a fool. So does bs, but to a lesser extent because he is bugging you so much.

You're right, being an annoying, pompous cunt, anonymously, is something to be super proud of.

He's definitely winning, cuz I'm soooo angry.:rolleyes2:

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at fudgepacker finding a little ally. You two can team up to form one giant labia.
The fact that you are trying to compartmentalize a spectrum of posters into two sides, for and against you, just shows how simple your mind actually works.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that you are trying to compartmentalize a spectrum of posters into two sides, for and against you, just shows how simple your mind actually works.

Sure it does. Why don't you just suck his dick and get it over with already?

So does your logic regarding who is bugging who, apply to you? Cuz you are obviously STILL bugged by things from the past, or you wouldn't feel the need to chime in with your own cuntiness.

Hence the ally comment, dummy.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure it does. Why don't you just suck his dick and get it over with already?

So does your logic regarding who is bugging who, apply to you? Cuz you are obviously STILL bugged by things from the past, or you wouldn't feel the need to chime in with your own cuntiness.

Hence the ally comment, dummy.
Uh, actually none of what you said is true. You're just lashing out because you know I'm right.

And you don't bug me at all. I'll prove it by ending this conversation here. Enjoy the last word and then enjoy bickering about stupid crap that doesn't matter with a person you don't know, who is most likely just trying to waste your time. As for me, I got better things to do.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, actually none of what you said is true. You're just lashing out because you know I'm right.

And you don't bug me at all. I'll prove it by ending this conversation here. Enjoy the last word and then enjoy bickering about stupid crap that doesn't matter with a person you don't know, who is most likely just trying to waste your time. As for me, I got better things to do.
cool story bro

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol beardown hates me SO MUCH.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was it a panic signing by the Bears?

Glennon is one of the lowest paid starters in football, and the Bears have no obligation to him beyond this season. People who complain about the signing from a monetary standpoint, simply fail to understand it. The only starters paid less than him (not still on their rookie deals) are McCown and Hoyer. He's paid like a bottom tier starter, which he is. The Bears have all kinds of cap room, and he'll be off of their books come next off-season. Unless for some reason, they decide to keep him around as a backup.

Does he blow? Hell yes. Complaining about that is fair game. However, it's simply a non-factor towards this team's salary cap.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glennon is one of the lowest paid starters in football, and the Bears have no obligation to him beyond this season. People who complain about the signing from a monetary standpoint, simply fail to understand it. The only starters paid less than him (not still on their rookie deals) are McCown and Hoyer. He's paid like a bottom tier starter, which he is. The Bears have all kinds of cap room, and he'll be off of their books come next off-season. Unless for some reason, they decide to keep him around as a backup.

Does he blow? Hell yes. Complaining about that is fair game. However, it's simply a non-factor towards this team's salary cap.

Aka Lipstick on a pig.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No lipstick. He's just a terrible pig. He sucks.

No disputing that.

He lost his starting job to McCown and hasn't been a starter since x years. and yet you feel it's justified to pay him more than mccown and as a starter? He should not have gotten starter money, he should not be paid more than the guy that replaced him. Hell even cutler is paid 10M a year and cutler is much more accomplished.

Stop justifying his pay by putting him in a category he doesn't even belong him. He should be paid backup money middle tier.

Ice_nine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's understatement. Worst poster on any board. Quantity versus quality.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's understatement. Worst poster on any board. Quantity versus quality.

lulz. And you are? Seriously, have I ever even fucking interacted with you?

You and nostradumbass have 25 likes between you.

Numbers don't tell it all tho, do they?