• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trubisky not ready

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you two pipe down? Every thread turns into you two arguing. Please, for everyone else's sake, use the ignore button.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the ignore button is for heaux meauxs
No, the ignore button is for everyone else who doesn't want to read 95% of the thread being you bickering with BS like children. Part of the reason this board sucks so bad is the stupid off topic arguments that develop in every thread, and you are the one that causes this issue more than anyone else on this board. I come here to talk football, not see beardown act like child to several posters.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, the ignore button is for everyone else who doesn't want to read 95% of the thread being you bickering with BS like children. Part of the reason this board sucks so bad is the stupid off topic arguments that develop in every thread, and you are the one that causes this issue more than anyone else on this board. I come here to talk football, not see beardown act like child to several posters.

Agreed. Richi and beardown always starts it though. They really hate me even though I only show them love.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what you are saying, is that YOU should take yer own stupid advice.