• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 5 all time greatest NFL coaches

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had 4 or 5 HoFers on that defense. Joe Green, Jack Lambert, Mel Blount, and I think there were a couple more.

They had a few on offense too, Bradshaw,Harris and Swann......I can't give them too much credit, they are our evil brother in the AFCN remember !! :D

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure if this makes you look dumb/jealous, or not. So tell me. You're making fun of Goodell and deflategate, right?
Yeah, thats what I was doing. Goodell did the while thing to set up one of the NFLs top cash cows for failure.

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, thats what I was doing. Goodell did the while thing to set up one of the NFLs top cash cows for failure.

Bless your heart.

Newsflash: Goodell has all sorts of wealthy birdies in his ear, not named Kraft, that are tired of losing. And if he thought for one second there was evidence that the big dog might have done something wrong and he could pull on the leash a little to make the other birdies happy, you don't think he would jump at the chance? That he wouldn't ignore the science that indicates nothing nefarious happened? Or that he wouldn't hire some sleazy firm to fill in the holes of his lousy non-case? Of course he would. Oh, wait……not would…DID.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bless your heart.

Newsflash: Goodell has all sorts of wealthy birdies in his ear, not named Kraft, that are tired of losing. And if he thought for one second there was evidence that the big dog might have done something wrong and he could pull on the leash a little to make the other birdies happy, you don't think he would jump at the chance? That he wouldn't ignore the science that indicates nothing nefarious happened? Or that he wouldn't hire some sleazy firm to fill in the holes of his lousy non-case? Of course he would. Oh, wait……not would…DID.
I must admit I'm a little shocked, at least you acknowledged something wrong may have occured. At least we know you're not an ALT of NE, NW or Rex.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gibbs has to be in the conversation

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys like Unitas, Jurgensen... who was the best pure QB of their era.. Dawson, Starr, Staubach who was the best of his era would definitely be successful QBs... probably some of the older ones that I never saw, too.

Reactions: GNG