• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tony Romo wins a championship

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

Your oblivious.
No I’m logical you’re either cherry picking stats. In order to attempt to justify a homer pick for the HOF. Have some kind of strange hatred of Eli. Or got into the medical marijuana...

Otherwise when you compare their complete stats. Along with awards, success, resume. Factor in the “HOF selection criteria”. Whether we like it or not. The logical answer to this question is Eli. And it’s seriously not even that close

The amateur golf championship was impressive tho :dhd:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who am I picking for HOF? I've already stated I don't think Romo should be in. And neither should Eli. Or Flacco, for that matter.

Like I said, you're oblivious.
If you actually took the time to read. I said quite a while ago I’m not a fan of Eli or Romo. Also that I don’t think either should be HOF. But Eli most likely gets in. And if it was between the two Eli gets in over Romo. Try to keep up :L

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you actually took the time to read. I said quite a while ago I’m not a fan of Eli or Romo. Also that I don’t think either should be HOF. But Eli most likely gets in. And if it was between the two Eli gets in over Romo. Try to keep up :L

Then why are you defending Eli as if he were you're brother?

He sucks. It's clear he sucks. You're admitting here you think he sucks. Maybe it's time to stop defending him so vehemently.

Or keep being oblivious. I'm finding it quite humorous.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why are you defending Eli as if he were you're brother?

He sucks. It's clear he sucks. You're admitting here you think he sucks. Maybe it's time to stop defending him so vehemently.

Or keep being oblivious. I'm finding it quite humorous.
See now this speaks volumes I’m not an Eli fan nor a Romo fan. My arguement is based solely on a direct comparison of statistics and careers. There is no “feelings” involved just data analysis. I would say it’s quite clear your comparison contains a lot of bias. Looks to me like you just really don’t like Eli. Makes sense because when using actual data Eli is clearly the more qualified HOF candidate

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See now this speaks volumes I’m not an Eli fan nor a Romo fan. My arguement is based solely on a direct comparison of statistics and careers. There is no “feelings” involved just data analysis. I would say it’s quite clear your comparison contains a lot of bias. Looks to me like you just really don’t like Eli. Makes sense because when using actual data Eli is clearly the more qualified HOF candidate

Oblivious.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oblivious.
Completely. Look at it this way Carson palmer was one of my favorite players SC...And as bad as the injury was. The numbers and success he had after the terrible injury was impressive. But when comparing players for HOF you have to put biases aside. Ie to say Palmer belongs in the HOF over Marino because he had a higher passer rating would be ludicrous.Data is tainted when bias exists. This explains why your logic is flawed

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely. Look at it this way Carson palmer was one of my favorite players SC...And as bad as the injury was. The numbers and success he had after the terrible injury was impressive. But when comparing players for HOF you have to put biases aside. Ie to say Palmer belongs in the HOF over Marino because he had a higher passer rating would be ludicrous.Data is tainted when bias exists. This explains why your logic is flawed

What logic? I agree. He shouldn't be in the Hall.

Like I keep saying, you're oblivious. Yet you keep posting and it makes me laugh.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I suppose this guy I a HOF'er, too?

maxresdefault.jpg

At least his stats are decent. Well, decent in comparison to Eli.

Well he has a Lombardi, MVP and a free Corvette to comfort him if he don't !!!!! :rockford:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What logic? I agree. He shouldn't be in the Hall.

Like I keep saying, you're oblivious. Yet you keep posting and it makes me laugh.
exactly there is no logic in claiming Romo belongs in the HOF. Based on cherry picked stats like passer rating. Especially when Romo lacked longevity. Where Eli does actually have a case. All you've ben doing is shifting the goal posts.......

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a Denver fan & raider fan insult each other over Eli Manning & Tony Romo HOF worthiness.
Only on the hoop.

Football can not get here fast enough

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exactly there is no logic in claiming Romo belongs in the HOF. Based on cherry picked stats like passer rating. Especially when Romo lacked longevity. Where Eli does actually have a case. All you've ben doing is shifting the goal posts.......

My case was that Eli shouldn't get in, not that Romo should.

Keep being oblivious, bud. I'm still laughing at you.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should we keep going?...........

Oblivious.

Guess you must have posted that while you were really high

Oblivious....:dhd:

Shifting the goal posts are a common tactic. When one has no factual data to support their claim. Bias flaws data. At least we established Eli has a far stronger HOF resume than Romo . And you don't think Romo belongs in the HOF

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess you must have posted that while you were really high

Oblivious....:dhd:

Shifting the goal posts are a common tactic. When one has no factual data to support their claim. Bias flaws data. At least we established Eli has a far stronger HOF resume than Romo . And you don't think Romo belongs in the HOF

Oblivious.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oblivious.
Deflecting.....

Lets look at your flawed logic

Romo is a better QB because he has a higher passer rating
Carson Palmer has a higher passer rating than Dan Marinoi etc...

flawed logic

Two games don't mean anything. When those two games are in actuality super bowl victories. In which he was named MVP of both. Theres players that will never win a super bowl. Thats a major accomplishment...

Tim Tebow was a great QB ever base on one season rooted in luck..... While you ignore his full body of work which is rooted in failure.....

flawed logic

I'll stick with concrete numbers and resume over opinion based on Bias and extremely flawed logic

You can keep going tho I find your flawed logic and backpedaling amusing

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deflecting.....

flawed logic

Two games don't mean anything. When those two games are in actuality super bowl victories. In which he was named MVP of both. Theres players that will never win a super bowl. Thats a major accomplishment...

Tim Tebow was a great QB ever base on one season rooted in luck..... While you ignore his full body of work which is rooted in failure.....

flawed logic

I'll stick with concrete numbers and resume over opinion based on Bias and extremely flawed logic

Oblivious.

:laugh3:

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deflecting.....

flawed logic

flawed logic

You keep posting, I'll keep laughing.