• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Herman Whistle Blower tOSU

rtfgbfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure this is fake news.

Ohio State really circling the wagons right now. Plus Maryland getting in on the action too. Historically Penn State is the Big 10 school with a problem. You gotta wonder what's going on in that conference

It's total chaos and end of the world kind of stuff. I'm absolutely terrified, shitting my pants as I type.

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you had read those posts, he said he was first given a police report directly from the police department (under a freedom of info act request) that said arrested. He was later given another one with that language changed. He went on to detail his conversation with the police chief of that department asking how those changes came to be and I don't think he really got a satisfactory answer.
This is a really important question. How, why, and when did the police report change? Why was there no arrest in a mandatory arrest state?

Okay - that was four questions.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a really important question. How, why, and when did the police report change? Why was there no arrest in a mandatory arrest state?

Every time you turn around and read anything, from any source on this thing all you get is more questions and a lot of head scratching.

Oh the joys of scandals in the social media era.

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The police explained that frequently there are mistakes in initial reports. My question is why did McMurphy ignore the final report.

The police didn't believe there was a reason to arrest anyone.

Last edited:

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude Mixon sat out the year after that. Are you forgetting that?

An I hate Oklahoma, A LOT
Mixon would have been released from the team if he had played for Washington when he bashed that broad on tape.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mixon would have been released from the team if he had played for Washington when he bashed that broad on tape.

Ohh I have no doubt a lot of programs would have. But he did sit out a year. An many programs would have permitted that too if it meant he was coming back.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh I have no doubt a lot of programs would have. But he did sit out a year. An many programs would have permitted that too if it meant he was coming back.
Mixon would have had to sit out an OOC game or two if he had played for Bama.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still waiting for the example of things I've assumed that have been proven false. You going to back your shit up, or keep just being a little bitch?

He’s all bitch and was one of the first OSU fans standing behind a blog that said she called 911 66 times and had 3 DUIs — all from a 247 Bucknuts Blog. Then when asked to provide a better or just another source confirming this, the little bitch ran and hid

@Shanemansj13 Might be the biggest little bitch on tHoop and I’m pretty sure he might be the author of the piece on Bucknuts. Can’t wait for his next piece

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The police explained that frequently there are mistakes in initial reports. My question is why did McMurphy ignore the final report.

Wtf? How inept are the police in Ohio if they frequently make mistakes on the original reports they write up?

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought of posting that picture of scumbag Mixon cold cocking that chick, then I figured what's the point?

Any knowledgeable CFB fan already associates that with OU.
You know, I was thinking the very same thing? But then it would have been in poor taste considering the current subject matter as well as what you just pointed out

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren't much on reading what is actually out there are you? :L

He did post what changes were made and why. He did so on that story, and on other sites talking about the story. It of course would have been better if he put in the article that corrections were made, but like I've said since day one he's a known hack.

If you had read those posts, he said he was first given a police report directly from the police department (under a freedom of info act request) that said arrested. He was later given another one with that language changed. He went on to detail his conversation with the police chief of that department asking how those changes came to be and I don't think he really got a satisfactory answer.

Now, I have also said over and over we will wait to see what the school itself comes out with about all of this as you'd expect they will also speak to the police and look into what happened and what they knew as well as what they did about it and we will have plenty of time to dissect McMurphy's report and witness statements at that time.

I simply prefer to wait for all of the data to be in before drawing conclusions. If McMurphy was wrong or handled things wrong it will 100% come out and be dealt with then.

Too many of your defenders have already jumped to self serving conclusions and created a frenzy online that has brought out so much false information. It is every bit as bad as those on the other side that have already drawn conclusions about Meyer and your AD. It doesn't help the situation at all.

Explaining something 2 weeks later after the damage is done is not good enough. He should have gave a retraction and a correction with the story the same time he edited the story.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It happens in every state . Have you ever watched court tv?

I watch a lot of court tv — it is usually defendants saying the police report is wrong and they are innocent.

Never once have a watched a police officer get on the stand and say — our 1st report is wrong, so let me show you the 2nd draft.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:wtf:
How did he ignore it? He was given a report by them directly that said he was arrested. Then AFTER his report came out they gave him another corrected version. He detailed all of that when he made changes to his story. He did not make those changes in some dark covert way as your fans keep suggesting. However, he also didn't notate that changes were made in the story directly as most journalists do in these cases. He's a hack ffs.