• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial superbowl 50 pregame thread

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a fake Rolex from a lady that visited Thailand. It's so perfect that a jeweler I took it too to get the battery changed wouldn't open it for fear of wrecking it accidentally. Even when I told him it was fake he didn't believe me. Crazy how good the forger's are getting.
The Chinese are now making the copies found in Thailand. They're very good but like Sonny mentioned they're going fo $60 and up. That's a shame we used to get them for $25. The vendors now keep them out of sight. They clearly display other fake Brands in full sight just not these Chinese movements? Police must be cracking down on Chinese imports? Still the majority of Lowlexes being sold are quartz movement not mechanical automatic. Rolex did make one or two versions of a quartz but they were extremeley limited and very difficult to come by (the Oysterquartz) was one but they haven't been built in decades. The weight was also a dead give away. It used to be a Rolex Submariner or Presidential (the two most popular mens versions) bracelet alone wieghed more then the entire knock off.
It's still fun to have watch but I hate spending $60. I'd rather spend $30 or so and get a Patek Philippe or Tissot.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure who I want to win this game? Now I can see where posters were hoping for a tie last year. But given it's game day I'm putting my money on Denver with the points. That's my logical betting pick. My sentimental pick is also Denver. Peytons' last horrah plus they're an AFC team.
Good luck to both teams and here's to no injuries:suds: