• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Ohio State game thread

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
its funny looking back about an hour ago at peoples Facebook statuses...lots of THE HUSKERS FUCKING SUCK and other such things....i will be happy to make fun of them for being fair-weather fans.

They did suck, but they jelled in the second half of this game. Great job Nebraska.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice comeback, Nebraska

Thanks.....I really thought you had us, and can't say if Miller didn't get hurt we for sure would have come back.....I hope he is ok, he played a hell of a game!

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow...great win huskers. amazing comeback.

for those who say Nebraska only won because of Miller injury. Look at it this way. it was 27-6 under 10 mins left in the 3rd. That isnt 1 injury that gives up that enormous lead with how that game was going. Ohio State was producing a great defense all game long and of course nebraska looked miserable on offense again and their defense was swiss cheese. Up 21 points in the 3rd with the way the entire game was going doesnt swing completely the other way on one injury.

Ohio State choked miserably and Nebraska woke up and took advantage of the choke. Why tOSU did not just run the ball over and over as their run game was working i do not know. or at least not attempt to kick that 49 yard FG. The injury IMO had an impact on the game, sure. but definately not the reason buckeyes lost.

btw, that Burkhead guy is fun to watch. i like him.

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
Maybe, Just maybe we've found our secondary personnel also. Gawd I hope so

wearegettingthere

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay. Next? I hope we beat Minnesota in a manner like Michigan or Purdue did. That would be a good measuring stick on how the rest of the season will go. Dang. I'm starting to sound like Exorbitant here- if Minnesota can win a half like the Buckeyes did tonight then I will be concerned. That said, unlike exorbitant, i fully expect us to be a bowl team. Excuse me if I expected us at the beginning of the year to be BCS eligible this year. Those were not unrealistic expectations.

axisoftime

Drinkslinger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks.....I really thought you had us, and can't say if Miller didn't get hurt we for sure would have come back.....I hope he is ok, he played a hell of a game!

it's a painful way to lose, but overall I was very impressed with Braxton Miller. night and day better than previous weeks. hopefully his injury isn't serious, it didn't look too bad on the replay :pray:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's a painful way to lose, but overall I was very impressed with Braxton Miller. night and day better than previous weeks. hopefully his injury isn't serious, it didn't look too bad on the replay :pray:

Looked like a slight sprain to me. Hope he's ok, and I think he will be. Good luck the rest of the way out.

wearegettingthere

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow...great win huskers. amazing comeback.

for those who say Nebraska only won because of Miller injury. Look at it this way. it was 27-6 under 10 mins left in the 3rd. That isnt 1 injury that gives up that enormous lead with how that game was going. Ohio State was producing a great defense all game long and of course nebraska looked miserable on offense again and their defense was swiss cheese. Up 21 points in the 3rd with the way the entire game was going doesnt swing completely the other way on one injury.

Ohio State choked miserably and Nebraska woke up and took advantage of the choke. Why tOSU did not just run the ball over and over as their run game was working i do not know. or at least not attempt to kick that 49 yard FG. The injury IMO had an impact on the game, sure. but definately not the reason buckeyes lost.

btw, that Burkhead guy is fun to watch. i like him.

I think we still produce offensively, with Miller but tOSU gets a few more first downs and who knows. When asked last Sunday about how I felt about the Wisconsin loss- I gave credit where it was due. Wisconsin is that good, so I didn't go into a deep depression and think our season was lost. Tonight I also take into consideration that this is not a tOSU of years past. If this happens against Michigan-you think Jack is going over the top- you'll have to commit me. LOL

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo ripping individual media members right now.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo ripped dirk bad.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00