• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial NFC East Thread v. 1.0

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
richard-sherman-memes-2-550x412.jpg

And you wonder why 3/4 of the Nation was rooting for the Broncos or still don't believe in the Hawks

So fucking awesome...:pound::pound:

SAVED!!!! :llama:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
richard-sherman-memes-2-550x412.jpg

And you wonder why 3/4 of the Nation was rooting for the Broncos or still don't believe in the Hawks

So true. Seahawks went from a team that never won anything which usually gets a bunch of fans behind a team in a Championship game to a team that everyone realized was a bunch of A-holes. Good team though.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So fucking awesome...:pound::pound:

SAVED!!!! :llama:

I was rooting for the Seahawks in the Super Bowl. After watching the idiots in postgame, I'd be willing to bet it would be 99% pulling for Denver outside of Seahawks fans now

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skins lose Meriweather for two games...

I didn't see the play, but Progressive discipline's a bitch. I wonder how long his next one will be 3 or 4? and then what, 4 or 8?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty BS suspension based on the hit. And that the suspension is the biggest one handed down yet. But BM gets no grey because of his history. I do get that.

Of course he will appeal it and hopefully it may get knocked down to 1 game. This is his 6th offense. And while he has changed his game, apparently not enough for the shield.

Ive slowly become a big BM fan, as I've watched him make a big effort to change his game, I also sympathize with the fact that the area that is acceptable to hit has become smaller and smaller. And players do often lower their bodies and their helmets, prior to a hit also. He has said publicly that he doesn't want to aim too Low as that could be a career ender for another player in terms of knee injury...

But if he can't stay on the field, he does us no good at all.

Hurts big time cuz his presence definitely makes a difference for us. Looks like we will most likely replace him with Rambo, who has never played at that position before or Phillip Thomas, our second year Rook coming off a Lisfranc injury that sidelined him before he ever took the field last year...and he's off getting that same foot looked at cuz it's bothering him this year...:L

Injuries...and suspensions...Bah!

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seemed a questionable hit. although I only saw the replay once.

The game is changing big time, with these lawsuits and concussions, I understand the change in rules, hell I had to get "Heads Up Certified" this year for my pee wee's...

For us old timers the hit would have been clean in the 80's and 90's...

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game is changing big time, with these lawsuits and concussions, I understand the change in rules, hell I had to get "Heads Up Certified" this year for my pee wee's...

For us old timers the hit would have been clean in the 80's and 90's...

So true :nod:

Seriously...this league is all over the board with their suspensions...:L

[MEDIA=twitter]504032075918614528[/MEDIA]

Last edited by a moderator:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here ya go Nabby, more fodder for your jabs, ya bastid!

Last edited by a moderator:

aka50

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty BS suspension based on the hit. And that the suspension is the biggest one handed down yet. But BM gets no grey because of his history. I do get that.

Of course he will appeal it and hopefully it may get knocked down to 1 game. This is his 6th offense. And while he has changed his game, apparently not enough for the shield.

Ive slowly become a big BM fan, as I've watched him make a big effort to change his game, I also sympathize with the fact that the area that is acceptable to hit has become smaller and smaller. And players do often lower their bodies and their helmets, prior to a hit also. He has said publicly that he doesn't want to aim too Low as that could be a career ender for another player in terms of knee injury...

But if he can't stay on the field, he does us no good at all.

Hurts big time cuz his presence definitely makes a difference for us. Looks like we will most likely replace him with Rambo, who has never played at that position before or Phillip Thomas, our second year Rook coming off a Lisfranc injury that sidelined him before he ever took the field last year...and he's off getting that same foot looked at cuz it's bothering him this year...:L

Injuries...and suspensions...Bah!
Based on what I have seen in the pre season games, you have to wonder if DBs have much value at all anymore in the passing game. You cannot touch a guy after five yards, use your hands at all it appears. It has been a flag festival so far. Maybe it is just pre season warning stuff and the refs will return to past practices, but who knows?