• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial NFC East Thread v. 1.0

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RGIII looks very bad.

If preseason hols true, Eagles hould win this division by 2-4 games

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RGIII looks very bad.

If preseason hols true, Eagles hould win this division by 2-4 games

Yeah but we both know the preseason doesn't actually reflect the regular season. Wish it did, because the Seahawks are looking mighty fine in preseason.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright Skins fans, is there now a QB controversy in DC?

At this point - no. If the bad play from RG3 continues several games into the real season then perhaps there will be (no doubt it will exist in the fans' minds by that time but the coaches - who are the only ones that matter - might see it differently).

You don't make QB changes in this type of situation based on preseason games. Should be interesting. The Redskins were 4-0 in preseason last year so that should provide an indication about using preseason as an indicator for the regular season.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright Skins fans, is there now a QB controversy in DC?

I see ya were just itching to post as soon as ya could to needle me this morning...:L

And, HELL to the NO, Nabby...ain't no QB controversy going down in skins land. Dude had a bad outing...so did the entire O 1s.

I've preached all along that a lot of things have to gel for this O to compete. Gonna take some time, I still have much faith. On a good note, D looks to be stepping up with some legit pass rushing. :dance:

in Dallas we need the WHINE bar, cause there will be plenty of that this season (again).

:pound:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see ya were just itching to post as soon as ya could to needle me this morning...:L

And, HELL to the NO, Nabby...ain't no QB controversy going down in skins land. Dude had a bad outing...so did the entire O 1s.

I've preached all along that a lot of things have to gel for this O to compete. Gonna take some time, I still have much faith. On a good note, D looks to be stepping up with some legit pass rushing. :dance:

:pound:

Nope wasn't ribbin, "serious straight up question."

I understand its a new offense, and there is a learning curve, but the question becomes how long do you fans give this offense a pass? I mean it's not like skins fans aren't passionate, and lets face it your all hungry to have your team back in the playoffs...

HellAwaits

Pitchfork Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the Cowboys are doomed again this season. Poor guys, the franchise from cow-banging country have a long road ahead of them.

The Eagles most likely won't capitalize on their upside from last season with Foils there, he had a HOF season, hahahaha, but not again.

The Redskin, who will end changing their representing area to Martland so a name change isn't as horrible, looks to be in franchise with an identity crisis, not just off the field. Dude, they might be the worst.

And as long as the Gmen don't start 0-6, I's don't care!

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope wasn't ribbin, "serious straight up question."

I understand its a new offense, and there is a learning curve, but the question becomes how long do you fans give this offense a pass? I mean it's not like skins fans aren't passionate, and lets face it your all hungry to have your team back in the playoffs...

The stupid fan will have no patience. I have stated from the beginning of this season, that a LOT of things have to go right for this O to take off immediately.

You're talking about a first time HC, new WR corp, questionable Oline upgrade (particularly Center to the right...:L. In pass protection), a QB basically being a rookie again, learning to transition to a completely different style of play...And a new offensive scheme.

It's gonna take time and patience. There's a reason I have been cautiously optimistic with my 6 win season prediction.

That said, I STILL think this division is up for grabs...

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the Cowboys are doomed again this season. Poor guys, the franchise from cow-banging country have a long road ahead of them.

The Eagles most likely won't capitalize on their upside from last season with Foils there, he had a HOF season, hahahaha, but not again.

The Redskin, who will end changing their representing area to Martland so a name change isn't as horrible, looks to be in franchise with an identity crisis, not just off the field. Dude, they might be the worst.

And as long as the Gmen don't start 0-6, I's don't care!

Well I do agree that it may indeed be another NFCLeast year. But the NFCE might surprise everyone too. ANY given Sunday remains true.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not always, sometimes their seasons belong on a 'What Not To Do As A Football Team' film reel

I like TC and his super red cheeks...when he's worked up. As bad as the Red Lobster...:pound: