• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5 reasons the Dallas Cowboys will win the NFC East in 2016

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He fills his role. Manute Bol filled his role and was a great shot blocker. I'd just want more out of my C then blocked shots. Off to Mexico City for 1/2 a month. Nice break for you guys. I'm out!
That's actually kind of my point. Teams need role players. You can't have a team full of super stars and Beasley fills a very important role for the Cowboys. If he were to get hurt it would hurt teh team badly.

Enjoy trip. Mexico City? Isn't that up in the Mountains and not near beaches? For work?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's actually kind of my point. Teams need role players. You can't have a team full of super stars and Beasley fills a very important role for the Cowboys. If he were to get hurt it would hurt teh team badly.

Enjoy trip. Mexico City? Isn't that up in the Mountains and not near beaches? For work?

Its not near the beach. Its in Central Mexico. Im there right now. In here taking Spanish classes and going to an orphanage. 20 million people and full of poverty and injustice. I want to be able to reach out to ten nonEnglish speakers in my community and really trying to tackle this 2nd language.

Arlington, I've dedicated my llife to fighting social injustice, particularly racial injustice. Im sure youre smarter than me on many topics but understanding race relations is something I doubt you understand at my level. Many NBA players questioned Steve Nash's multiple MVP's. Last years Beasley love fest made me wonder if its his ability you love or the fact that you can relate to someone similar to you. I've donated a lot of money to the Southern Poverty law center. They are lawyers who sue and bankrupt racist organizations. Call me a jerk or a troll... That's fine. But I dedicated my life and career to people who face real racism and its the core of who I am to fight racism, so that's probably the wrong thing to insinuate with me.