• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial all things Johnny Manziel related thread

whomperwauson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't really be that stupid can you? I said I would never want a player on my team to respond to taunting and that doing so is feeding right into what they are trying to get you to do: get in your head. I also said you just aren't going to stop it from happening. You cherry pick my words to respond to and then butcher the meaning and answer with total and complete garbage.

That's just it though, while claiming that all taunting is bad you still have no words of derision for the players taunting Manziel. Instead you claim it just happens and you cant stop it, which is my point precisely you stand on your high horse proclaiming that it is because all taunting and trash talking is bad that Manziel is in the wrong but ignore the other players because their actions just happen.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just it though, while claiming that all taunting is bad you still have no words of derision for the players taunting Manziel. Instead you claim it just happens and you cant stop it, which is my point precisely you stand on your high horse proclaiming that it is because all taunting and trash talking is bad that Manziel is in the wrong but ignore the other players because their actions just happen.

:L

did you even READ what he posted???

whomperwauson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carry on though......I'm clearly wasting time talking to you. You can't see the forest for the trees, Texas is taking up too much of your brain for you to focus on the issue at hand. Man for all the "we're in the SEC now, Texas is irrelevant" talk I've heard from TAMU fans, we clearly still own YOU.

LMAO, except you do respond and show that you are clearly obsessed with A&M, while your AD is clearly still afraid to play A&M. NICE...

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO, except you do respond and show that you are clearly obsessed with A&M, while your AD is clearly still afraid to play A&M. NICE...

Sure he is. I mean, we own the series, and we won the last game. His schedule is full OOC and has been for quite some time. Texas doesn't owe you a game, YOU LEFT. That doesn't make us afraid, it makes YOU a coward for running away to begin with! Guess Aggy got tired of losing

whomperwauson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't really be that stupid can you? I said I would never want a player on my team to respond to taunting and that doing so is feeding right into what they are trying to get you to do: get in your head. I also said you just aren't going to stop it from happening. You cherry pick my words to respond to and then butcher the meaning and answer with total and complete garbage.

I never said any form of taunting is ok, I said you will never stop it. Is that different? I also said if it is obvious enough that you can see it that a coach should handle it. That goes for every player. Did I not say that?

Is it ok if your precious asshat does it first? Well no you douche waffle. It is never ok, but it would be extra stupid for a QB to initiate it wouldn't it? You aren't trying to give guys who are trying to kill you more reason to be extra aggressive.

Taunting will always happen and now that it is plainly obvious that your arrogant QB can't control himself it will happen every single game and he deserves it for reacting the way he did. That would go for every QB in the game. You are supposed to be smarter than that when you play that position.

I really can't believe someone has to explain it in this much detail. I mean this is some really bad blind homerism going on right here.

did you even READ what he posted???

Most certainly did, did you? He continues to proclaim that its all bad, but its Manziel that is arrogant and an "asshat" not the players who started it, as he has already shown he only cares who "responds". His claim that I was Cherry picking his words is simply a cheap way of trying to void actually responding or defending against an argument, so is calling someone stupid.

whomperwauson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure he is. I mean, we own the series, and we won the last game. His schedule is full OOC and has been for quite some time. Texas doesn't owe you a game, YOU LEFT. That doesn't make us afraid, it makes YOU a coward for running away to begin with! Guess Aggy got tired of losing

Except that we never said yall owed us a game, simply that you name a date and we will play. But no your coaches are too scared that A&M will actually start beating Texas. And upgrading conferences is not running away.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except that we never said yall owed us a game, simply that you name a date and we will play. But no your coaches are too scared that A&M will actually start beating Texas. And upgrading conferences is not running away.

waaaaaa!!!!! They got the LHN!!!!! We need a new conference!!!!! WAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

No, you ran away like little bitches.

whomperwauson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lemme guess his next post? Something about how dumb I am? How A&M is inbred or stupid as well as the state of Texas? Repeating his bias against Manziel while claiming that all is bad?

Not sure how that relates to what was said at all. In fact Brady came to the clink last year and had Sherman all up in his shit the whole game and while he too said something back, it wasn't as douchey as this arrogant ass clown. Look what happened when he responded to them. Sherm went all fucking crazy and not only got a pick off him after that play, but felt the need to go taunt him on TV after the game. Classless as hell on Shermans part no doubt and I'm sure many of our base wishes he would just shut the fuck up, but Brady could have just ignored him entirely and prevented all of it. CASE CLOSED.

This is one of my favorite posts of his, Brady responded to trash talk but it wasn't as douchey because......Oh that's right because he says so....Oh and apparently Brady could have prevented Sherman from talking trash in the first place by not responding to said trash? Anyone else not see the blatant error of that logic, oh and trash talking was classes but really we should be upset at the guy who responds...

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lemme guess his next post? Something about how dumb I am? How A&M is inbred or stupid as well as the state of Texas? Repeating his bias against Manziel while claiming that all is bad?

This is one of my favorite posts of his, Brady responded to trash talk but it wasn't as douchey because......Oh that's right because he says so....Oh and apparently Brady could have prevented Sherman from talking trash in the first place by not responding to said trash? Anyone else not see the blatant error of that logic, oh and trash talking was classes but really we should be upset at the guy who responds...

You just keep missing the point, probably on purpose.

We're not upset at the guy who responded. We're upset BECAUSE HE RESPONDED.

HE, and YOU, need to be smart enough NOT to respond, dummy!!!!

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how that relates to what was said at all. In fact Brady came to the clink last year and had Sherman all up in his shit the whole game and while he too said something back, it wasn't as douchey as this arrogant ass clown. Look what happened when he responded to them. Sherm went all fucking crazy and not only got a pick off him after that play, but felt the need to go taunt him on TV after the game. Classless as hell on Shermans part no doubt and I'm sure many of our base wishes he would just shut the fuck up, but Brady could have just ignored him entirely and prevented all of it. CASE CLOSED.

You're not suggesting that was the only time Brady ever talked trash are you ? Because I've seen him do it several times. The point is there are plenty or very successful QBs who have and do talk trash and respond to trash talk with trash talk of their own. Brady & Favre are 2 prominent examples off the top of my head. People are making a big deal over nothing here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just keep missing the point, probably on purpose.

We're not upset at the guy who responded. We're upset BECAUSE HE RESPONDED.

HE, and YOU, need to be smart enough NOT to respond, dummy!!!!

I guess you had your panties all in a wad when Mike Davis did this

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Did you want him to be suspended from the team? Did you make calls for Mack to get his players under control and have some disipline on the team?

Or when Kirkendoll did this

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Notice the officals must have been longhorns in that game......it was only wrong when the other guy does it. If a longhorn does it, its ok.

Last edited by a moderator:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Manziel was technically benched after the penalty and didn't return, so there is that. As for the little finger rubbing "cash money" hand gesture, is that what has people all up in arms? :noidea:

I remember one of the first plays a defender hitting JFF pretty good and jawing at him, Manziel returned the jawing. Then when he scored a TD he found that same defender are reminded him that he plays for shitty Rice and to STFU. That's a flag I guess. I'm not too worried about it. I agree that all the showing up he did with the signature stuff was in poor taste. He just basically got away with what could have been a headache, so how about grow up.

But since I feel that a lot of this is driven by the "cash money" hand gesture, I'll sit back and wait for the "Can't wait for Tajh Boyd to break his arm" threads...surely they are coming too since he did it as well, right? :rollseyes:

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude is a tool, and will get a lot of media attention because of it, just change the channel when they start to talk about him. It's not that hard.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHy is this a huge thread. Obviously Manziel was an ass. Sumlin benched him. If Sumlin thought he needed to be disciplined, why are people defending the action. He screwed up.. Move on.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude is a tool, and will get a lot of media attention because of it, just change the channel when they start to talk about him. It's not that hard.

agreed. As long as he keeps his nose clean enough to win games for A&M, I couldn't care less if an NFL team drafts him or if NFL guys want to play with him. He seems to be well liked in the A&M locker room and that is all I care about.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHy is this a huge thread. Obviously Manziel was an ass. Sumlin benched him. If Sumlin thought he needed to be disciplined, why are people defending the action. He screwed up.. Move on.

and on the same line of thought, if he was benched then why do we have asshats in here talking about Sumlin has no control over him?

Move on is right

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and on the same line of thought, if he was benched then why do we have asshats in here talking about Sumlin has no control over him?

Move on is right
-
Think he was benched for talking to Rice. Who taunts RIce?

As an aside, the worst part of that game was that Rice band did not show up. I was really lookign forward to seeing what they would have done.

whomperwauson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sumlin thought he needed to be sat for the rest of the game not suspended, I know its a minor point but its still a point. I don't think Sumlin was mad at Manziel for responding or he would have said something to him earlier in the game when Manziel was trading words with other players. I think Sumlin was mad that Manziel drew a flag by allowing the Rice players to bait him into a much longer than necessary bout of words, and that when Sumlin yelled at him Manziel brushed past him.