• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial all things Johnny Manziel related thread

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you not equally addressing the players talking trash to Johnny and calling for them to break their arms? Why are you not focusing on the player who followed Johnny towards A&M's sideline away from his own team to trash talk him? But its Johnny who has no class and need to grow up? This only proves that this has nothing to do with Johnny's character but with you and many others obsession with him. Football players talk trash on the field it happens throughout every game, Johnny didn't swing at the guy, didn't get in his face, didn't even approach him, didn't do a dance, he only pointed at the score board after being harangued and followed by a opposing player.

Tell me how I have an obsession with him. Show me where I have EVER said a single word about him. Go ahead...

I don't give two shits about him either way. He is in the SEC and I couldn't care less about anyone in that conference. You make assumptions instead of asking for clarification. Nice job.

Trash talking and taunting are a part of the game and always has been. Smack talk happens every down. Look at the pros. Richard Sherman is on the team I follow and talks smack to the media even.

In college if it is so obvious that fans can see it their coaches should do something about it, but you will never stop it. Anyone who responds should be dealt with, no matter what position they are in. Is that clear enough for you?

Let me post my exact quote again and tell me how it doesn't address every player you mentioned. I said ANY PLAYER for the love of god.

I wouldn't want to see ANY player on my team respond to trash talk. It only invites more trash talk because you look weak. Don't you get that? They do it to get in your head and you REALLY don't want people in your QB's head. Seems obvious doesn't it?

This means your WR's shouldn't buy into the smack talk, your Oline shouldn't let them get in their heads, and on down. However given how much of the QB's job requires concentration well above that of all other positions you REALLY don't want him getting involved in pissing matches NO MATTER WHAT FUCKING TEAM THEY PLAY FOR. Clear enough?

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why do aTm fans defend Manziel the way they do.
he's obviously a doushebag, and yet they defend him.

why cant they just tell it like it is, which would be..... he's a really great QB, but has some growing up to do, and we wont put up with that shit in the future.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

why cant they just tell it like it is, which would be..... he's a really great QB, but has some growing up to do, and we wont put up with that shit in the future.

nigri-bouncing.gif

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

but they will

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, NAME all the arrests for us then.

And once again......half your defense was suspended for THIS game, tell us how many were for Texas?

Oh that's right NONE

So what is your point again? We are looking at the lack of discipline on your roster RIGHT NOW, not ancient history. Deflection is something you aggys are good at, but you aren't going to distract from the fact that your QB just made a jackass of himself in front of the nation, has made a mockery of the Heisman, and your team has had half the defense in trouble.

I said it before......Aggys won't get it, because they're too busy trying to rationalize bad behavior. That's what fans do.......doesn't make it, or you, right or righteous. So spare us the excuses.

Do the names Kendal Sanders, Caylib Jones, & Conner Brewer ring a bell? Oh wait, they are on offense so it doesn't matter.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do the names Kendal Sanders, Caylib Jones, & Conner Brewer ring a bell? Oh wait, they are on offense so it doesn't matter.

2 are playing for Arizona now. All were suspended. Cayleb's issue being the biggest and he was suspended from the team. His family met with Mack to talk about reinstatement, but it was decided it was time to separate. I am not really sure how that incident compares. Fact that you are using 3 incidents over 2 yrs to compare is funny, especially when 2 are now not with the program. To be fair Connor left, because he was passed on the depth chart.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why because he responded to trash talk with his own trash talk.......and on the football field......oh my, and Texas is a death penalty State, hope he still has that law firm on retainer.

I agree and I'm not a big CFB or Johnny Football fan, but BFD is my take on everything he's done or allegedly done so far.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't want to see ANY player on my team respond to trash talk. It only invites more trash talk because you look weak. Don't you get that? They do it to get in your head and you REALLY don't want people in your QB's head. Seems obvious doesn't it?

Damn I guess that doesn't bode well for Tom Brady then. Too bad. I was rooting for him being a Michigan guy and all. I guess he'll never amount to anything.

jclbuxfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Its okay for the defense to talk trash to Johnny but he's not supposed to respond I see that's fair. I mean they really should put in the Johnny rule "QB's are not allowed to talk back to defensive players" 15 yard penalty.

Trash talking is Fine. but the " show me the money" gesture after he scores? gTFo here . He needs to get put on his ass hard . And soon .

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trash talking is Fine. but the " show me the money" gesture after he scores? gTFo here . He needs to get put on his ass hard . And soon .

Amen. I can't think of a heisman winner I have liked more on the field and less off in recent memory...now that his bullshit is on the field too...He has become the Godzilla of Douchebags.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol at Droopdog breaking out the "I know you are but what am I" defense. :lame:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn I guess that doesn't bode well for Tom Brady then. Too bad. I was rooting for him being a Michigan guy and all. I guess he'll never amount to anything.

Not sure how that relates to what was said at all. In fact Brady came to the clink last year and had Sherman all up in his shit the whole game and while he too said something back, it wasn't as douchey as this arrogant ass clown. Look what happened when he responded to them. Sherm went all fucking crazy and not only got a pick off him after that play, but felt the need to go taunt him on TV after the game. Classless as hell on Shermans part no doubt and I'm sure many of our base wishes he would just shut the fuck up, but Brady could have just ignored him entirely and prevented all of it. CASE CLOSED.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nope. Because they aren't on the team anymore. Well Sanders is, but he's on the bench.

So, tell us AGAIN how many Aggys were suspended......and tell us how many Texas players were.

Actually, don't bother. Enough of the deflection........your entire argument has zero merit or anything to do with TAMU not having any control over the current team.

I actually like JFF......he's great to watch and great for the game. But what you fail to see, being a homer and all, is that people EXPECT the Heisman winner to carry himself with some class and humility. What I saw yesterday was entitlement and defiance. EVERY team he plays against is going to run smack at him to try to get him off his game........and like a DUMMY, he and YOU are falling for it.

He has to be better than that. YOU have to be better than that. EXPECT and DO better. WHY does he care what a player from Rice has to say??? Why do you? Because you're too busy stepping down to their level instead of rising above it.

It's pretty obvious JFF is extremely immature. The problem is people like you are enablers.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at Droopdog breaking out the "I know you are but what am I" defense. :lame:

No, I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of a t-sip claiming that Sumlin not having any disipline. Especially when they use the off season arrest of course the holier that thou t-sips don't realize they live in a glass house.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of a t-sip claiming that Sumlin not having any disipline. Especially when they use the off season arrest of course the holier that thou t-sips don't realize they live in a glass house.

Not really.....there isn't a team in the nation without arrested players at some point in their history.....so your argument holds no water.

We're talking about the CURRENT team, and you are bringing up players and arrests from years ago, on guys that aren't even on the roster, in some lame attempt to deflect from the point.

You aren't capable of discussing this because you ignore the pertinent facts being discussed. You're a homer that can't see his own team's shortcomings, and you've made that abundantly clear.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Facts like these 3 arrest were recent and all were members of the team when they commited their offense? I'll give you a pass on Brewer, it was a PI an he was a backup. That being said, you had a DUI and a WR that broke a big bad tenis players jaw.Yet that doesn't matter to you because that examples of Mack not have control or disipline. That seems to be a pattern that started long ago.

Sumlin has 1 year and suspended players for various reasons. No one whould have know about several of them if he hadn't suspended them. I would say he is taking a proactive approach with the suspension.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Facts like these 3 arrest were recent and all were members of the team when they commited their offense? I'll give you a pass on Brewer, it was a PI an he was a backup. That being said, you had a DUI and a WR that broke a big bad tenis players jaw.Yet that doesn't matter to you because that examples of Mack not have control or disipline. That seems to be a pattern that started long ago.

Sumlin has 1 year and suspended players for various reasons. No one whould have know about several of them if he hadn't suspended them. I would say he is taking a proactive approach with the suspension.

It doesn't matter because 1 THEY AREN'T ON THE TEAM
and 2 NOBODY IS HERE DEFENDING THEIR ACTIONS.

Unlike you.

This is about Manzeil, and the fact Sumlin has so far been unable to handle him.

If you can't grasp that, then carry on in your ignorance. We can't help you with the obvious. Either you see it or you don't.