• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial all things Johnny Manziel related thread

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if you're the best at your trade people will automatically hate you???

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter because 1 THEY AREN'T ON THE TEAM
and 2 NOBODY IS HERE DEFENDING THEIR ACTIONS.

Unlike you.

This is about Manzeil, and the fact Sumlin has so far been unable to handle him.

If you can't grasp that, then carry on in your ignorance. We can't help you with the obvious. Either you see it or you don't.

Well, one of them is still on the team. Does his arrest count?

Where did I defend the arrested A&M players? I'm not defending them, I contesting a fan of a team with a long rap sheet like t.u.'s having the right to pass judgement on another team. Maybe, thats something you can't get past your thick skull and burnt orange myopia. Looks like you need help with the obvious.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Facts like these 3 arrest were recent and all were members of the team when they commited their offense? I'll give you a pass on Brewer, it was a PI an he was a backup. That being said, you had a DUI and a WR that broke a big bad tenis players jaw.Yet that doesn't matter to you because that examples of Mack not have control or disipline. That seems to be a pattern that started long ago.

Sumlin has 1 year and suspended players for various reasons. No one whould have know about several of them if he hadn't suspended them. I would say he is taking a proactive approach with the suspension.

Didn't johnny wannabehollywood get arrested? And wasn't he supposed to be suspended the next year? And didn't Sumlin go campaign for him not to be? If I am wrong about these facts I will confess, but I'm pretty sure that is what I heard.

whomperwauson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trash talking is Fine. but the " show me the money" gesture after he scores? gTFo here . He needs to get put on his ass hard . And soon .

I would agree with you except he did it all last season so I do not believe it has anything to do with the recent scandal but simply part of his celebration.

whomperwauson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trash talking and taunting are a part of the game and always has been. Smack talk happens every down. Look at the pros. Richard Sherman is on the team I follow and talks smack to the media even.

In college if it is so obvious that fans can see it their coaches should do something about it, but you will never stop it. Anyone who responds should be dealt with, no matter what position they are in. Is that clear enough for you?

This is bogus, the lamest argument ever...basically its okay as long as you start it, so you would be fine if Johnny got in the defenders face first and pointed at the score board before the defender started talking trash to him?

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, one of them is still on the team. Does his arrest count?

Where did I defend the arrested A&M players? I'm not defending them, I contesting a fan of a team with a long rap sheet like t.u.'s having the right to pass judgement on another team. Maybe, thats something you can't get past your thick skull and burnt orange myopia. Looks like you need help with the obvious.

And we all laugh at you......because any fan of ANY team has the right to critique yours on a message board.

Maybe thats not getting through your skull......and maybe you should rethink the whole message board thing if you're going to post.

And you continue to deflect, and dodge the point.......because you know I'm right.

Good luck with that homerism, hopefully it will help those suspended players and your embarrassment of a Heisman winner find some class and humility.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is bogus, the lamest argument ever...basically its okay as long as you start it, so you would be fine if Johnny got in the defenders face first and pointed at the score board before the defender started talking trash to him?

You can't really be that stupid can you? I said I would never want a player on my team to respond to taunting and that doing so is feeding right into what they are trying to get you to do: get in your head. I also said you just aren't going to stop it from happening. You cherry pick my words to respond to and then butcher the meaning and answer with total and complete garbage. :clap:

I never said any form of taunting is ok, I said you will never stop it. Is that different? I also said if it is obvious enough that you can see it that a coach should handle it. That goes for every player. Did I not say that?

Is it ok if your precious asshat does it first? Well no you douche waffle. It is never ok, but it would be extra stupid for a QB to initiate it wouldn't it? You aren't trying to give guys who are trying to kill you more reason to be extra aggressive. :L

Taunting will always happen and now that it is plainly obvious that your arrogant QB can't control himself it will happen every single game and he deserves it for reacting the way he did. That would go for every QB in the game. You are supposed to be smarter than that when you play that position.

I really can't believe someone has to explain it in this much detail. I mean this is some really bad blind homerism going on right here.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't really be that stupid can you? I said I would never want a player on my team to respond to taunting and that doing so is feeding right into what they are trying to get you to do: get in your head. I also said you just aren't going to stop it from happening. You cherry pick my words to respond to and then butcher the meaning and answer with total and complete garbage. :clap:

I never said any form of taunting is ok, I said you will never stop it. Is that different? I also said if it is obvious enough that you can see it that a coach should handle it. That goes for every player. Did I not say that?

Is it ok if your precious asshat does it first? Well no you douche waffle. It is never ok, but it would be extra stupid for a QB to initiate it wouldn't it? You aren't trying to give guys who are trying to kill you more reason to be extra aggressive. :L

Taunting will always happen and now that it is plainly obvious that your arrogant QB can't control himself it will happen every single game and he deserves it for reacting the way he did. That would go for every QB in the game. You are supposed to be smarter than that when you play that position.

I really can't believe someone has to explain it in this much detail. I mean this is some really bad blind homerism going on right here.

LOL, visit Texags.com sometime, it gets WORSE

Manziel could pull a gun out, shoot a defender ala The Last Boyscout, and Aggys would still be here defending him and telling you every player should do it

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some aggie actually applied to the Texas Open Records of the University of Texas for records of any UT sports or admin official supplying ESPN with info to get Johnny Football in trouble with NCAA. You can look it up yourself, I have seen it. Go to the office of Open Records at UT, vice president's office.Some aggies actually think this whole thing is a LHN/Texas/Espn conspiracy.

This is the kind of stuff you get with aggie.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That being said, I want to see the kid play. However, it is now becoming somewhat of a trainwreck.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aggdollhilterscene_zpscd2b16c4.png

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He hasn't done anything wrong except win the Heisman as a freshman...he's fun to watch and if he has another year like last year with all this negativity surrounding him all the better.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manziel set another record Saturday.
First player in NCAA history to talk smack, point to the score board and draw a taunting penalty.
My God. This kid is out of control. :nod:
panic-button.jpg

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
love the swagger-copter wheat.:lol:

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we all laugh at you......because any fan of ANY team has the right to critique yours on a message board.

Maybe thats not getting through your skull......and maybe you should rethink the whole message board thing if you're going to post.

And you continue to deflect, and dodge the point.......because you know I'm right.

Good luck with that homerism, hopefully it will help those suspended players and your embarrassment of a Heisman winner find some class and humility.

Alright I get it, its ok for longhorns to get arrested. That doesn't show a lack of disipline and control from Mack Brown, but it does for Sumlin.

I think Sumlin is doing about as well as can be expected with Manziel. This is uncharted territory. Only once has a player this young won the heisman and returned to school and that was a choir boy in Tebow. As for the other players that were suspended, only 3 of them were known about before hand. The other 3 no one knew about. I would say that if he didn't have any disipline, the other 3 wouldn't have been suspended. Instead of taking action only when it makes news, he has done something on his own.

Don't flatter yourself, neither I nor anyone with half a brain thinks your right.

Then you go and show your hypocrisy again. Didn't the last Heisman winner fro t.u. give up millions of dollars and prime yearsof his NFL career to go smoke pot? But Manziel is an embarassment because he responded to trash talk. Yep that makes perfect sense.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright I get it, its ok for longhorns to get arrested. That doesn't show a lack of disipline and control from Mack Brown, but it does for Sumlin.

I think Sumlin is doing about as well as can be expected with Manziel. This is uncharted territory. Only once has a player this young won the heisman and returned to school and that was a choir boy in Tebow. As for the other players that were suspended, only 3 of them were known about before hand. The other 3 no one knew about. I would say that if he didn't have any disipline, the other 3 wouldn't have been suspended. Instead of taking action only when it makes news, he has done something on his own.

Don't flatter yourself, neither I nor anyone with half a brain thinks your right.

Then you go and show your hypocrisy again. Didn't the last Heisman winner fro t.u. give up millions of dollars and prime yearsof his NFL career to go smoke pot? But Manziel is an embarassment because he responded to trash talk. Yep that makes perfect sense.

LOL

There you go again. That homerism, that "but you did it too!!!!" defense.....it's lame.

You can bring up every player that was ever arrested at Texas......still has NOTHING to do with Manziel, and his lack of class.

It doesn't make me a hypocrite......because the discussion is not about Texas players, it's about MANZIEL. And for the record, Ricky wasn't on the team when he gave up his millions, now was he?

It amazes me that you are this far gone. COMPLETELY unable to discuss the subject at hand. And YES, many here think I'm right, because they agree with me, and have done so throughout this thread.

If you can't figure out that Manziel continuing to make negative news on things HE is doing, and his coach unable to reign him in is a problem, I can't help you much. It's crystal clear Sumlin is not running things.......because if he was, maybe he'd have a muzzle on Manziel, and have his ass sitting down a game or two to calm him down. Hell the FIRST time Manziel started talking should have been his last.

Carry on though......I'm clearly wasting time talking to you. You can't see the forest for the trees, Texas is taking up too much of your brain for you to focus on the issue at hand. Man for all the "we're in the SEC now, Texas is irrelevant" talk I've heard from TAMU fans, we clearly still own YOU.

boomtown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i assume he'll be struck by lightning or gored to death by bevo in ut's coup de grace on conference realignment

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The kid is a little prick. If he doesn't drastically change his attitude, he is going to have 0 shot in the NFL. Teammates and coaches don't like little twerps like him. He blatantly makes a mockery of rules that most other NCAA players follow, and even when he gets in trouble, he uses it to try and mock other players. He's incredibly tacky, and it'd be very easy to see him end up flaming out quickly after college.