• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2018 Recruiting Thread

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redmond and Walker have been upgraded to 5 stars for OU.

I can never understand these guys. Redmond is raw and skipped the all star games and got a big bump. Walker struggles at game, he got a bump. He does have the athletic ability though, bith do. Foster killed it and was knocked down.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. And that's completely wrong for one reason......A&M only got CBs for Ojomo because he lives in Katy......so aggy fans just ASSUMED he wanted to be an aggy. He's never even visited their campus, and they aren't getting an official.

Those picks will all flip in the next week. So yeah, they're a little behind here. NOBODY thinks this isn't a Texas-OU battle.

The recent CBs are only interesting, because they are coming to Texas after the OU visit. That's a good sign, but I wouldn't read much into it. These things are fluid

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can never understand these guys. Redmond is raw and skipped the all star games and got a big bump. Walker struggles at game, he got a bump. He does have the athletic ability though, bith do. Foster killed it and was knocked down.

Just to be fair I don't Overshown should be a 5 star either. I do think he has the highest potential of any player in Texas, but at 6'4" I am not sure he has even played his future position yet. 5 stars to me should be high ceiling guys that are already pretty well developed at their position.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one really hurt them. Harbaugh was on this kid very early in the process and Meyer jumped in on Friday not that far away. I think the Cox leaving is when Meyer went full court press on Friday.
You're correct. I think they're going to attempt to kick him to the outside. He's 6'3", 260 but he's extremely athletic and has a great motor.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The recent CBs are only interesting, because they are coming to Texas after the OU visit. That's a good sign, but I wouldn't read much into it. These things are fluid

I'm really just commenting on the A&M CBs.....those came in with no sourcing......an aggy put one in and everybody else just followed suit because the kid is in aggy's backyard.

I don't think anyone that's following his recruitment thinks he has any real chance of going aggy

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really just commenting on the A&M CBs.....those came in with no sourcing......an aggy put one in and everybody else just followed suit because the kid is in aggy's backyard.

I don't think anyone that's following his recruitment thinks he has any real chance of going aggy

Aggie CB’s are the most homer ones there are. It really is amazing how sad that are at every level of their existence. Taylor Hamm is an absolute clown.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aggie CB’s are the most homer ones there are. It really is amazing how sad that are at every level of their existence. Taylor Hamm is an absolute clown.

Hamm has no media credentials, he's just a fan boy with a facebook page, NOBODY will hire his bum ass. Billy Liucci might be worse. I used to respect Perroni and Tarpley, but Perroni is starting to play into the collective delusion now as well.

He was just asked how he thinks aggy and Fisher can recruit for next year, and he basically ignored it and tried to downplay Herman.

Honestly I think he's going to fail in a bad way. I think recruiting wise, it's going to be Herman and Riley with Patterson picking up the choice recruits. Fisher will get a few, like aggy always does, but they won't dominate......ever.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Star was right. Katy is a big Aggie area. People just assumed he was ghoing to Aggie. Not to mention the "sources" in the area are Aggies. Just a big confirmation bias

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Star was right. Katy is a big Aggie area. People just assumed he was ghoing to Aggie. Not to mention the "sources" in the area are Aggies. Just a big confirmation bias

If you want a good laugh, read the aggy gigem24/7 page......just pure hilarity and delusion. Did you know aggy has had a better football program than Texas for the last 35 years, and eclipsed Texas as the premier program instate decades ago?

And for pure, WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE moments, read the sicem365 boards. These people think the school should build an Art Briles statue in front of the stadium. They are STILL stuck on stupid with el rapey

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
woooo boy. Word out of Clemson is that on his OV today, Leon O'Neal committed to Clemson.

If this is true......Fisher better win the NC next year, cause he's proving NOT to be some stellar recruiter. They are looking at a class under 20 now, probably in the 40s rankings wise

75 million and you can't keep kids that are committed in the fold, WOW

Hoopla Cash
$ 385,552.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
woooo boy. Word out of Clemson is that on his OV today, Leon O'Neal committed to Clemson.

If this is true......Fisher better win the NC next year, cause he's proving NOT to be some stellar recruiter. They are looking at a class under 20 now, probably in the 40s rankings wise

Good. What's bad for A&M is good for LSU!

But this isn't officially official until LOI day? Aggies can still try to flip him, can't they?

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good. What's bad for A&M is good for LSU!

But this isn't officially official until LOI day? Aggies can still try to flip him, can't they?

Yeah they'll do plenty of in home visits. I think he wanted to go to aggy but the new staff hasn't impressed him apparently. He might also consider OU but at this point I'm not sold he goes aggy even if he doesn't sign with Clemson

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just not a huge fan of this guy. He is strictly a SS. 40 times around 4.8. Big hitter, so possible spin doen candidate

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just not a huge fan of this guy. He is strictly a SS. 40 times around 4.8. Big hitter, so possible spin doen candidate

For me it's not even about him. He was aggy's ONLY DB take in this HISTORICALLY GOOD class instate. All we heard from aggy was how they got the best safety, LMAO that's ranked lower than every one of ours.

Now there's a good chance they don't even land him.

I've seen some bad transition classes before, but Jimbo and staff are mailing this one in. It's like they aren't even trying. They haven't landed one real recruit, and instead have lost 3 or 4 of their top prospects and are looking at losing some guys that have been verbals for months. Even Herman locked in 13 recruits in his transition class.

They are currently below BAYLOR in recruiting rankings. If that holds up and this class finishes in the 40s......they are looking at last place in the SEC West for YEARS. They are already painfully thin at LB, DB, and DL. They are looking at adding virtually nobody to those groups and the entire DL is likely gone after this season.