• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2018 Recruiting Thread

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the class is solid but lacks LBs, DL and OL

Looks like they're going hard at JUCO OLs, we should land a few. The DL recruitment has taken a strange turn, all of a sudden we're leading for players we didn't think we had a shot at a week ago.

If we close with the 4 DL I mentioned this will be an OUTSTANDING class, top 3 for certain. Only OSU and Jawja will be better.

That would be an incredible close. Ojomo is a really interesting kid. He is 16, so he maybe justvstratching his potential. Tatum was the OU guy that I wanted, perfect for the 4i spot. I am not sure about where Perkins ends up. Great athleticism, but he is short (measured much shorter at Army bowl, than reported height). I think his ceiling is inside, but can he put on the weight.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be an incredible close. Ojomo is a really interesting kid. He is 16, so he maybe justvstratching his potential. Tatum was the OU guy that I wanted, perfect for the 4i spot. I am not sure about where Perkins ends up. Great athleticism, but he is short (measured much shorter at Army bowl, than reported height). I think his ceiling is inside, but can he put on the weight.

All reports I've read are that its between us and OU for Ojomo. I don't know if he's set up any official visits to either school, but I do know he's going to Oregon this week. If he doesn't visit either school I don't know who lands him.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All reports I've read are that its between us and OU for Ojomo. I don't know if he's set up any official visits to either school, but I do know he's going to Oregon this week. If he doesn't visit either school I don't know who lands him.

Visited OU this weekend, that's why they surged in the recruitment. Post visit high, the question is does it last

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Visited OU this weekend, that's why they surged in the recruitment. Post visit high, the question is does it last

That’s the million dollar question.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Texas gets the last visit, and Bryan Carrington is there........he's ours.

We’ll see. Riley is taking on his recruiting personally and Riley is a hell of a recruiter.

On an unrelated note, A&M is jumping the shark with Dashawn White. Apparently they just showed up unannounced at his house yesterday after he cancelled an in home with them earlier this week. That’s some personal space invading stalker shit right there.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas and Oklahoma croots getting some recruiting bumps in 247. Bret Walker got his fifth star back, and James Redmond earned his as well. Overshown and green got bumps to five stars as well for Texas.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We’ll see. Riley is taking on his recruiting personally and Riley is a hell of a recruiter.

On an unrelated note, A&M is jumping the shark with Dashawn White. Apparently they just showed up unannounced at his house yesterday after he cancelled an in home with them earlier this week. That’s some personal space invading stalker shit right there.

yeah but we know this about aggy

They've been doing nothing but losing recruits since they overpaid for this ACE RECRUITING STAFF that they've been bragging about all over the place. I don't think they've landed a single commit since hiring Fisher, they're DESPERATE

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas and Oklahoma croots getting some recruiting bumps in 247. Bret Walker got his fifth star back, and James Redmond earned his as well. Overshown and green got bumps to five stars as well for Texas.

3 Texas players got 5 star bumps but I don't know if it will affect their composite. I don't really think it matters much.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 Texas players got 5 star bumps but I don't know if it will affect their composite. I don't really think it matters much.

Nah. Both are probably gonna end up with top 5 classes. We’ve missed this so much the last several years under bob.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. Both are probably gonna end up with top 5 classes. We’ve missed this so much the last several years under bob.

what's interesting to me is where Bama ends up. Georgia/OSU will be the top 2 classes. Texas is probably 3. OU should be 4 or 5

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what's interesting to me is where Bama ends up. Georgia/OSU will be the top 2 classes. Texas is probably 3. OU should be 4 or 5

Need to finish strong. Looking like they might. Will most likely end up with Tank Jenkins, and at least one of Michael Thompson or Ojomo. They’re going hard after O’Neal but who knows, and I’m really not that worried about it.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need to finish strong. Looking like they might. Will most likely end up with Tank Jenkins, and at least one of Michael Thompson or Ojomo. They’re going hard after O’Neal but who knows, and I’m really not that worried about it.

Yeah I'm not that high on O'Neal, but IF we get the last visit I think we end up with Ojomo. IF we don't get an official the writings on the wall.

I'm just amazed that we're where we are with the guys we are pursuing. A week ago we were looking at getting NO DL commits. Now we're looking at 4 damned good looking prospects.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'm not that high on O'Neal, but IF we get the last visit I think we end up with Ojomo. IF we don't get an official the writings on the wall.

I'm just amazed that we're where we are with the guys we are pursuing. A week ago we were looking at getting NO DL commits. Now we're looking at 4 damned good looking prospects.

You might net 2 of those if you really pull it off

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boom. Ojomo just set up his Texas OV for the weekend of the 26th. I think this rules out aggy for sure since they won't get a visit at all.

Down to OU and Texas.......I think he's either at Oregon or ND this weekend, and unless they blow him completely away......

Of course, he is 16 so he's likely highly impressionable. This should be interesting.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Texas gets the last visit, and Bryan Carrington is there........he's ours.

I believe he is at ND this weekend, Texas next weekend, and Oregon for his final vist. It is an interesting dynamic of the early signing period. The recruitment of these late risers that haven't signed are as competitive as national 5 star kids. Ojomo has gotten 8-10 P5 offers since the early signing period

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe he is at ND this weekend, Texas next weekend, and Oregon for his final vist. It is an interesting dynamic of the early signing period. The recruitment of these late risers that haven't signed are as competitive as national 5 star kids. Ojomo has gotten 8-10 P5 offers since the early signing period

Oregon is his dream school that he grew up rooting for.

So them getting the last visit might be huge. I'm hoping proximity to home matters for him since he's so young and likely very attached to his parents

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
xWyf4pa.jpg