• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 10,000 posts for CM Punk to return

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or....Punk stays home in Chicago with his pacifier. And AJ stays there with his pacifier. On 2nd thought, I'd retire too

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo Dallas needs to visit CM Punk and give him a pep talk

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, at the rate TNA is going they will be out of business before WWE.

I do wonder if WWE goes back to 2 hours though....Same shit killed WCW.

Raw is fine with 3 hours, it's the writing that is the killer. There is tons of talent that could produce quality matches given the opportunity. When was the last time we seen the following on Raw w/ legit programs:
Big Show
Christian
Darren Young
Hunico
Justin Gabriel
Mark Henry
Miz
Rey Mysterio
Santino Marella
Titus O'Neil
Tyson Kidd
Xavier Woods
Zack Ryder

These guys don't need to be in a title hunt, but there are plenty that can put on a good match. ONe problem is the fucking divas. There are 13 active divas on the roster. This total diva's shit takes up too much damn time.

Last edited by a moderator:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raw is fine with 3 hours, it's the writing that is the killer. There is tons of talent that could produce quality matches given the opportunity. When was the last time we seen the following on Raw w/ legit programs:
Big Show
Christian
Darren Young
Hunico
Justin Gabriel
Mark Henry
Miz
Rey Mysterio
Santino Marella
Titus O'Neil
Tyson Kidd
Xavier Woods
Zack Ryder

These guys don't need to be in a title hunt, but there are plenty that can put on a good match. ONe problem is the fucking divas. There are 13 active divas on the roster. This total diva's shit takes up too much damn time.

WCW was loaded with talent as well. It is always writing/management. WWE COULD easily fill 3 hours with what they have, but they don't know how to utilize everyone.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Xavier Woods is horrible!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, why not,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWwhBKGkZAU]Seth Rollins Tribute - Famous - YouTube[/ame]

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So hungover this morning...ugh

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never liked CM Punk. I didn't think he was believable and I found him to be boring. I know I'm a rarity with this but good riddance.

Once he had that little rant on top of the ramp, I thought that was the major turning point in his career. When he did that whole "Straight Edge Society" cult thing, I thought it was stupid, but he pulled it off. But after that rant, he was truly himself and told how it was. Cena didn't start doing that until CM Punk did that. I think CM Punk was the most real thing since the Attitude Era.

Imagine punk with these young stars. It be great!

The only thing is, how will the Universe respond to his return? He might be wanted back real soon, but loyalty will be the big issue.

There are a few guys Triple H latches himself to. Such as Sheamus...Sheamus and triple H are great buds. Hence Sheamus' rise to the title as quickly as he did..Now, Sheamus, maybe one of the most boring wrestlers there is, still somehow wins almost every match.

I like Sheamus. He is a lot like John Cena, just not as likable. He is one that does't complain about whatever, doesn't turn down fights, he does connect to the audience. I personally think he's a better at being a babyface than a heel. I like Sheamus better than Randy Orton most of the time.

Punk comes back at Bronze Dust and becames the third member of "The Bizarre Ones" with the Rhodes brothes.

CM Punk is way past the point of doing weird gimmicks. He needs to just stick with rebellious CM Punk. He can pull that off both as a baby face and a heel.

I saw a site that said Punk and AJ Lee are officially getting married. I doubt we see either back in the WWE.

AJ Lee said she will come back, she wanted to take time off to get married and be with Punk. I think if Vince was able to bring Bret Hart back into the WWE, he will bring CM Punk eventually. I don't think it would be decade, but just a few years.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AJ Lee Reportedly Pregnant, According To Insider - WrestlingInc.com

Might have been a rushed private ceremony. They say the couple liked the idea of friday the thirteenth, but April Mendez probably has a religious background and the pregnancy might be accurate. Not a shotgun wedding by any means, just sounds like respect deal.

Hope its true and they have a happy life together, even if we dont get to share it anymore. She was alot of fun to watch.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something is going to go down between Orton and Rollins. We saw that on Smackdown last night.

It may not happen for awhile. But it is inevitable. The seed is planted.

I believe one of them, likely Orton goes "good guy" on us. The best way to get him to turn again is go after HHH and Rollins.

Also, when Batista returns, I believe his 1st order of business is to go after HHH and Rollins.

I am not sure if Batista and Orton make it as a team. I don think they will, just separate vendettas with Rollins/HHH.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rollins needs to be pushed down our throats by Triple H to really put him over and make him a top heel. The dude needs to basically be handed the WWE title. A mini Triple H in the making.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator: