• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Titans Keep Munchak

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I'm blown away that Bud thinks it's a good idea to fire Reinfeldt but keep Munchak. I'd really like to know how a person with as much experience and money as Bud Adams whose 90 yrs old and needs to win soon can justify that. Maybe Reinfeldt is responsible for the lousy draft picks or other poor decisions? Him and Chris Palmer are the only two to be held accountable for this whole mess and you just watch, Chris Palmer will be interviewing for head coaching positions.

How in the world can Bud commit to Munchak (an OL coach with virtually no success as a head coach thus far) when there are so many top-notch coaches looking for a job? If Bud fired Munchak, not a single team in the NFL would consider him for their coach, but the Titans are committing to him after the biggest joke of a season since they moved from Houston. Without a moment's hesitation and without even considering anyone else. Huh. :der:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, I'm fine with him getting one more year. He's got jackshit work with. 0 receivers, a washed up RB, and a bust at QB even though some people don't realize he's a bust. The defense could use playmakers as well.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen, the Titans had all the same issues that every other NFL team does. I keep hearing that the Titans sucked because of injuries to the OLine. Oh yeah? Then why didn't we sign a veteran to bolster the line? Why did we stick to the same scheme all season long? No blocking TEs or FB? Zero receivers? We drafted a WR in the first round man! We blew that pick just like we blew every other first round pick, including shocking the world by taking Locker #8. Yes, we all know he's a bust but the Titans will pretend like there's no problem for the next couple of years. That's what drives me INSANE. We always are the last to admit there's a problem but this time without a moment's hesitation, the owner commits to a guy with no success who wouldn't be considered for the OLine coach on most NFL teams. There are some amazing winners available out there and we're stuck with Mike. A nice guy everybody likes who makes an average OLine coach. What a total joke.

I've always been hesitant to criticize decisions because I love this team so much. But not anymore. I've been made since that day in 2009 when Baltimore beat us and next year is going to be more of the same. And they're going to draft badly too. I just know it.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm OK with him coming back. But man, we're gonna need some wins next year. Locker will also have to prove he's not a bust like I'm starting to believe he is.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Locker a bust? Ahh, just blame it on the OLine like CJ and everyone else in fear of their job has been doing all season.

I consider myself a loyal Titans fan but (if you can't tell) I'm totally outraged right now. Someone please explain to me how we could have set the record for defensive futility in so many categories and yet no one has the courage to fire Jerry Grey? Wasn't it painfully obvious after the first five games that this wasn't working?

I'm telling you right now if the Titans gamble with their first pick in the draft again this year, I'm finished. It better be rock-solid, best-available DE, DT, or OLine or I'm outta here and I know I'm not alone.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CJ tweeted his confusion with all the coaching decisions and Jared Cook is too. This is a few days old I know but it's surprising to see players who are potentially going to be looking for a job soon willing to publicly criticize the team. As I said in the thread about CJ's tweet, to me it highlights just what a total mess this franchise is right now.

Jared Cook doesn?t understand Titans coaching changes | ProFootballTalk

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the Titans,,,they are the new BENGALS

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:boink:,,,,,,,,,,,,:lol:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's nothing anyone can say to equal my feelings toward them since Bud committed to Munchak minutes after the dismal season ended. We're not even going to be able to rebuild correctly. :gaah:

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's nothing anyone can say to equal my feelings toward them since Bud committed to Munchak minutes after the dismal season ended. We're not even going to be able to rebuild correctly. :gaah:

it sucks when your team isn't doing what you think they should,,,Steelers are in a mess right now I'm not happy with them either,,,all we can do is watch

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it sucks when your team isn't doing what you think they should,,,Steelers are in a mess right now I'm not happy with them either,,,all we can do is watch

Especially when you know that decisions you'd have made would have turned out better for the team. :gaah:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And 247Sports is reporting more changes within the coaching staff.

Titans make several moves to solidify 2013 coaching staff

While I still think we should have let Munch go and start completely over, these seem to be positive changes, especially getting Sylvester Croom as a RB coach.