• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Fins vs Titans

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello guys,

I am expecting the Fins to take care of business and stay #1 in the conference standings. The Fins are well prepared and motivated. They don't take teams lightly or get ahead of themselves with other games.

The Fins offense is running on all cylinders and their defense is starting to hit it's stride. The Fins are stacked with talent on both sides of the ball and special teams. The Fins have great coaches; McDaniel and Fangio. These guys deserve lots of credit. There are other coaches doing a heck of a job too such as Butch Barry Oline coach. He has a unit that is 4th in the NFL at protecting the QB. They have dealt with injuries and have kept being very productive due to coaching and depth. Tua's quick release also helps these guys to be effective.

Other news: RT Jackson just signed a 3 yr extension to protect Tua's blind side. I am really happy for him and the team.

Paolo, Tua is breaking records as a QB. Also, he leads all players in votes for the pro bowl. My suggestion to you is drop the insults about him. It makes you look like a ridiculous hater. Just let it go and I am glad to forget about how you misjudged him. Guys that evaluate players for a living are wrong sometimes too. I have been wrong in evaluating players, however, staying wrong about a player just makes you look bad.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello guys,

I am expecting the Fins to take care of business and stay #1 in the conference standings. The Fins are well prepared and motivated. They don't take teams lightly or get ahead of themselves with other games.

The Fins offense is running on all cylinders and their defense is starting to hit it's stride. The Fins are stacked with talent on both sides of the ball and special teams. The Fins have great coaches; McDaniel and Fangio. These guys deserve lots of credit. There are other coaches doing a heck of a job too such as Butch Barry Oline coach. He has a unit that is 4th in the NFL at protecting the QB. They have dealt with injuries and have kept being very productive due to coaching and depth. Tua's quick release also helps these guys to be effective.

Other news: RT Jackson just signed a 3 yr extension to protect Tua's blind side. I am really happy for him and the team.

Paolo, Tua is breaking records as a QB. Also, he leads all players in votes for the pro bowl. My suggestion to you is drop the insults about him. It makes you look like a ridiculous hater. Just let it go and I am glad to forget about how you misjudged him. Guys that evaluate players for a living are wrong sometimes too. I have been wrong in evaluating players, however, staying wrong about a player just makes you look bad.
They need to sign Wilkins next. The bad look by Paola is already set, damage is done IMO. No recovery from his continued rants.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to sign Wilkins next.

I am sure the team wants to keep Wilkins. However they must be far apart on the contract amount because they have worked on an extension a lot in the offseason.

They have other guys that they have to consider signing also

DT Davis, LB AVG, G Hunt, G Jones, OLB Baker, WR Berrios and others.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, Wilkins is priority over most of them.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, Wilkins is priority over most of them.

I agree with you. Another UFA that the Fins will need to consider resigning is C Williams.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello guys,

The O-line coach deserves an award.
This O-line was on of the worst in the league and injuries didn't make them better.
Coach has done a marvelous job.

As for Paolo changing his stance on the best QB currently playing in the league, good luck with that.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The O-line coach deserves an award.
This O-line was on of the worst in the league and injuries didn't make them better.
Coach has done a marvelous job.

The Fins have more talent on the Oline then you are giving them credit for. The coaches have been great but it takes player talent to open running lanes and protect the QB.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough but the talent has been previously not evident.
He has gotten a line that was not functioning to function very well.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game will highlight one of the league's best RB's; Mostert going up against the second-best run defense in the NFL. The Fins have shown that they can adjust their running game to create space plus their passing offense makes teams adjust also.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 and out for the Titans. That's the good news. The bad news Howard got hurt on the pass break up.
Next play Mostert looks like he tweaked something on the sideline.
Following play Waddle took a big hit and held on to the ball. He's in the tent. Rough start.
Good to see Mostert alright and back in the game.
Williams is down now. Physical game.

Last edited:

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three fins go down on first possession

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waddle and Mostert are alright. Mostert with some nice runs.

Seiler with an INT TD!

Wilkins with a sack. The Fins run defense has been putting the Titans in 3rd and long situations.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hill was horse collared and injured but the team is still making plays.

The Fins should get up 2 or 3 TDs and use their depth to try to stay as healthy as possible.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know WTF fins are waiting for on Wilkins, he is a must sign player

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know WTF fins are waiting for on Wilkins, he is a must sign player

They can't write him a blank check. He could be asking for too much. They could have given him a good offer. Chris Grier has been great with personnel. He's earned my trust.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howard is back in the game with good coverage on multiple plays.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hill's back too. The offense is running better with him on the field.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mostert with some great runs and the TD! Ingold with a great block along with the Oline.

Mostert has two TDs in this game. He's probably leading the league in TDs.

Last edited:

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense trying to give this game away.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monday Night Meltdown led by Tua Turntheballova - this time they couldn’t pull it off against a below .500 team.