• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fins vs Chiefs

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Fins have a chance to make history in the game. To win in the playoffs, especially with the weather conditions this cold, would be a game for the ages. It could also be a turning point, the next step for the franchise. The Chiefs won the Superbowl last year and have been in 3 of the last 4. This could be the biggest statement game/win of the year. With a win, they would probably get a rematch opportunity with the Bills.

The Fins are well-coached and talented. They have a chance to win a rematch from earlier this season. McDaniel knows how to make adjustments and the players are capable.

Much is being said about the weather advantage for the Chiefs. I lived in New England for several years. I have been to places like Canada in the winter. -20 below zero was my coldest day.
It will be as painful for the Chiefs as the Fins. You never get used to single-digit temperatures. It will come down to mental toughness and focus.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Fins have a chance to make history in the game. To win in the playoffs, especially with the weather conditions this cold, would be a game for the ages. It could also be a turning point, the next step for the franchise. The Chiefs won the Superbowl last year and have been in 3 of the last 4. This could be the biggest statement game/win of the year. With a win, they would probably get a rematch opportunity with the Bills.

The Fins are well-coached and talented. They have a chance to win a rematch from earlier this season. McDaniel knows how to make adjustments and the players are capable.

Much is being said about the weather advantage for the Chiefs. I lived in New England for several years. I have been to places like Canada in the winter. -20 below zero was my coldest day.
It will be as painful for the Chiefs as the Fins. You never get used to single-digit temperatures. It will come down to mental toughness and focus.
I spent time in Alaska at 70 below zero.
I went to a Patriots / Titans game in Foxboro where it was-4 at halftime.
On the train as I was leaving, I got to sit next to a Pats staffer. I asked a lot of questions.
One question I asked, "are there some players that just cannot function when it gets that cold?
He answered yes. "they don't play"
Anything can happen in this game. Being from Miami doesn't mean anything when it gets this cold.
Score some points and everyone will be hot from the excitement!

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Love your optimistic view, will see. I'm not all that hopeful, think we will see within the first Q if they can compete.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love your optimistic view, will see. I'm not all that hopeful, think we will see within the first Q if they can compete.
I am hopeful not certain.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing to watch is how Tua progresses or degresses during game. Seems he starts out hot in first 15-30 minutes of game then he starts a decline in the game

Huge game for Tua. He needs to avoid turnovers especially late in the game. He's due for a good 4th quarter.
The Fins run game could be the difference.

The Chiefs have a backup LT. He just came out of concussion protocol. He could have problems with the Fins pass rush. The Fins have some experienced guys on the edges.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge game for Tua. He needs to avoid turnovers especially late in the game. He's due for a good 4th quarter.

The Chiefs have a backup LT. He just came out of concussion protocol. He could have problems with the Fins pass rush. The Fins have some experienced guys on the edges.
On the sidelines ?? :heh:

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in buffalo in alate season game
i,m no fins fan,but last year they played better than average in a late season game in buffalo in the snow and cold.there,s always hope.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wondering if Tua knows what this game means to him and financial considerations in his future??

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For anybody that cannot get the game:
Nfl Network will replay at 12:00 tonight and 9:00 Sunday.
NFL+ will replay the game as soon as it is over.

Janus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs just walked down the field, it's over, bring in the buses and get the golf clubs out.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tua Turntheballova has arrived in KC

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fins are hanging in there better then I thought. Too many flags on them though. Two things they need to do, cover Kelce and Rice, and stop Jake from scrambling for 1st downs.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team with the better coach and QB won. It’s that simple. Mike McDaniel is a fraud - much like the QB he loves to coddle in order to make him feel better about himself. Furthermore, McDaniel is a fraud. He likes to act as if he has so much swagger when it’s going well for the team - but gets humbled back down to earth when it’s not going so well. He may be the right coach for Tua who needs a “rah rah” kind of coach but he isn’t the right coach for this team as a whole.

As for Tua - he is as fragile mentally as he is physically. He just can’t handle a defense who doesn’t fall for his gimmick quick throws. He is worthless if his first read isn’t there. He’s not a franchise QB. He’s not a playoff-caliber QB. In the playoffs you aren’t going to get away with the gimmick plays you did in the regular season. But - fear not Tua lovers - he isn’t going anywhere. The Dolphins will extend him and throw endless money his way to make him feel better - no matter how much of a financial burden it becomes for the team considering the needs this roster has. Many more years of mediocrity await this franchise. Those that wanted Terrible Tua and still cheer him earned this outcome tonight.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McDaniel has drastically improved the offense and he works well with both players and coaches. It's not just the offense that has had late season struggles. The Fins defense has been struggling to get off the field. Injuries at DE, LB, and CB have played a role in that.

Next year will be the second year of Fangio's defensive system. The Fins need to get healthy again and keep working towards getting better.

The Fins are getting better every year under McDaniel's leadership.

RE Tua: He hasn't arrived yet but I see progress.

Chris Grier has been very good with managing the salary cap. The Fins will have big decisions to make with a number of key players expiring contracts including Tua.

The Fins FO and the coaches have the team headed in the right direction.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team with the better coach and QB won. It’s that simple. Mike McDaniel is a fraud - much like the QB he loves to coddle in order to make him feel better about himself. Furthermore, McDaniel is a fraud. He likes to act as if he has so much swagger when it’s going well for the team - but gets humbled back down to earth when it’s not going so well. He may be the right coach for Tua who needs a “rah rah” kind of coach but he isn’t the right coach for this team as a whole.

As for Tua - he is as fragile mentally as he is physically. He just can’t handle a defense who doesn’t fall for his gimmick quick throws. He is worthless if his first read isn’t there. He’s not a franchise QB. He’s not a playoff-caliber QB. In the playoffs you aren’t going to get away with the gimmick plays you did in the regular season. But - fear not Tua lovers - he isn’t going anywhere. The Dolphins will extend him and throw endless money his way to make him feel better - no matter how much of a financial burden it becomes for the team considering the needs this roster has. Many more years of mediocrity await this franchise. Those that wanted Terrible Tua and still cheer him earned this outcome tonight.
You are as predictable as diarheah after eating something you know you should not have.
Enjoy your loss!