• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thoughts on Cuse?

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please come back!

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I post stats while Jonvi post excuses. Syracuse still can make a run but the offense has to get better and only a stupid fucking homo homer with no fucken clue wouldnt understand. Jonvi you are better then that. When it comes to the Cuse bracket time Ive been mostly right. Have a great night bitch!!!

Nice hedge.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
256th in points per game. 167th in rebounds per game. 223rd in assists per game. 201st in fg % per game. Thats the problem not injuries. Post stats not excuses fool. i still see the Cuse making a run. Had them in the Final 4 last year and only picked them to win it all 1 year and I was correct with Melo. Enough said. GN.

An injury is a fact....fooo.

I take it you don't have them in the ff this year?

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keita has been playing so I dont use Keita is banged up as an excuse like other Cuse fans.[/QUOTE]

SU played only 7 last night. Keita logged only 16 minutes. Why Malibu insist the guy is healthy, he's either trolling or stupid. Neither deserve a response but I try to help SU fans out.

If Keita isnt healthy then he shouldnt be playing at all. Against Maryland Keita played 30 minutes so he was healthy then. Quit with the excuses. When a person has to insult me that just proves to me how desperate you really are and you are just full of excuses. Jonvi man up and quit crying about injuries. It was G Tech. Thats a game they should win even without Grant. I post there offensive stats with proof while you just insult people. Stay classey. You are better then this.

Cuse played only 7 players last night and at that Keita played only 16 minutes. They can't play just six. Or are you suggesting they play walk-on's? Throwing walk-on's in the game would just feed the piranha's.

Ok stat man....You said "if Keita isn't healthy then he shouldn't be playing at all."

But you ignore my question of once you sit Keita and Grant, would you play 6 all game or would you use walk-on's? You ignoring the injuries yet quoting lacking numbers on offense serves what purpose?

And for real....you were trolling in that first paragraph. Don't get pissed off now because I called you out.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since the Duke game, when Grant "tweaked" his back, he has played a total of 26 unproductive minutes in first halves vs. Maryland and Virginia. Grant did not dress for Tuesday's game vs. Georgia Tech. During SU's last three outings:
  • SU opponents have outscored the Orange 197-175.
  • SU is shooting 38 percent (69-of-180).
  • SU has been outrebounded 112-99.
"People don't want to hear it, coaches don't want to use it as an excuse, but Syracuse is not the same team without Grant. They're just not," Georgia Tech coach Brian Gregory said. "And they haven't been since he's been banged up. It throws everybody off."

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"We're a team that needs all of our parts," SU coach Jim Boeheim said. "When we have all of our parts, I think we're a very good basketball team. Without all of our parts, I don't think we are. And that was pretty evident tonight."

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Late season skids happen

1-4 in final 5 games (Syracuse '12-'13, Final Four)
2-4 in final 6 games (Louisville '11-'12, Final Four)
1-4 in final 5 games (Connecticut '10-'11, Champions)

Connecticut's 2011 team showed that teams that suck can win the championship. They give us all hope.

Look at who those losses have been to, where, and by how much. now, compare that with SU's losses in their final stretch. A bit of a difference, to say the least.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As with many of the teams, it is really going to depend on their particular draw.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now St. Louis is a 4 seed. UCLA is a 5, so is Oklahoma. SDSU is a 4 seed.

You are telling me WSU is likely to lose to any of those teams? I think they beat them. Hell right now MSU is a 4 seed and with the way they are playing WSU could definitely beat them.

I think you are overrating the depth in this year's tournament. There are a LOT of mediocre teams right now. Do you really think that Creighton, as a 3 seed (at the moment, probably 4 now that they got crunched by Gtown), is better than WSU? Because I think that is NUTS

I think that UNC, UConn, MSU, UK, Iowa, ISU, and Memphis are also 4 or 5 seed teams right now. I think that by and large, those teams have played a much tougher schedule than WSU, and have beaten better teams in the last 3 months than WSU. WSU's only win against a ranked team this year was against StL. I just cannot see that beating StL as really their only quality opponent (Sweet 16 type team or better) is good enough to advance past the Sweet 16. I think that at least half of the coaches above have had to prepare their teams this year to playing consecutive quality opponents this year, and have succeeded. WSU has not had to do that, and I don't think that they will rise to the challenge; especially with the pressure, and the fact that every team will be especially psyched to knock off an undefeated WSU team.

And again, let's say that they do win that Sweet 16 game. They get one day to prep for (in all likelihood) a top ten team. WSU has not even played a top ten team this year, let alone with one day's rest from playing a top 25 team. They will also be going against a coach who has not only played a top ten team this year, but has probably played a quality opponent after quality opponent. There is just nothing that they have done this year which tells me that they can. So I have no reason to believe that they will. Again, other than StL, the only two teams that WSU has played this year that have a chance of even making the tourney are Tenn and BYU. Both of those teams are bubble teams. So again, it will have been 3 months since they have played a tourney team. After their first round game, and with the exception of StL, every team they will play will be the most difficult team they have played all year, and it has been 3 months since they have sone it. They will also have to beat 5 teams that are better than every other team they have played all year (again with the lone exception being against StL on Dec 1st).

I really just don't see how people think that because they have beaten up on 28 teams that won't make the tourney, two bubble teams, and a team (all three tourney teams being back in December) that will probably be a 5 seed, that they will even sniff the FF.