• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thoughts on Cuse?

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also dont troll on my favorite teams and I am by far not stupid. There was only one year I picked Syracuse to win it all and that year with Melo they did. Im very good on judging Syracuse. I had them in the Final 4 last year as well. If insults make you feel better about yourself Jonvi then more power to you. Like I always said whatever gets you through the day but I always thought you were better then that.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to give Jonvi a pass on this one Malibu. He is such a fan and when Syracuse is down, he is cranky. Just be glad he is not packing. New York has rules against that...LOL

Loneranger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've finally admitted that 'Cuse is toast

I've stated before I remember the day Boeheim was hired - I've been a die hard that long. I haven't commented on SU for a week or so becuz it's too damn painful. This team has been exposed in a way I haven't seen too often. Everyone has figured out they can't shoot , can't rebound and are very soft in the middle - not to mention pretty thin there. I watch that disaster last nite and wonder if there is a team they CAN beat right now. I'm not sure there is. Anyone who watches them every nite knows this team could easily have 10 losses right now and not even be ranked. This isn't a rough spot in the road , this is who they are and it isn't good. The best time of the year and I can't even get myself to watch.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see them folding early in the tournament.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to give Jonvi a pass on this one Malibu. He is such a fan and when Syracuse is down, he is cranky. Just be glad he is not packing. New York has rules against that...LOL

Jonvi makes alot of great points but Cuse fans dont need to make excuses for losing at Senior night at home to a team like G Tech. Keita played big minutes against Maryland. If he isnt healthy then he shouldnt play at all. Its that simple. I guess well have to agree to disagree. Time to move on. Go Cuse!!

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jonvi makes alot of great points but Cuse fans dont need to make excuses for losing at Senior night at home to a team like G Tech. Keita played big minutes against Maryland. If he isnt healthy then he shouldnt play at all. Its that simple. I guess well have to agree to disagree. Time to move on. Go Cuse!!

It's a tough call as to how much down time a player needs. That said, IMO, it no longer matters what seed Syracuse ends up with; what matters now is to show up at the NCAA tournament with a healthy and rested team. Syracuse could be bad news for a NR1 seed and give them an early exit. Payback is a beautiful thing..... Just sayin.

2Slick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Late season skids happen

1-4 in final 5 games (Syracuse '12-'13, Final Four)
2-4 in final 6 games (Louisville '11-'12, Final Four)
1-4 in final 5 games (Connecticut '10-'11, Champions)

Connecticut's 2011 team showed that teams that suck can win the championship. They give us all hope.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keita played big minutes against Maryland. If he isnt healthy then he shouldnt play at all. Its that simple.

Cuse played only 7 players last night and at that Keita played only 16 minutes. They can't play just six. Or are you suggesting they play walk-on's? Throwing walk-on's in the game would just feed the piranha's.

Of those six, two are Roberson and Gbiniji. And you still find a loss to GT that bad. The seperation between the upper and lower teams in D1 teams is not that great. With that 6 man line up, SU is the bait.

If Keita and Grant get healthy and there no other injuries, SU is going to be pllaying prime time in Arlington, TX.

If Keita and Grant are unable to return to 100%, then all the nay sayers will be right and SU won't make it to the S16. Any mouth breather can make that prediction.

Last edited by a moderator:

Loneranger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Late season skids happen

1-4 in final 5 games (Syracuse '12-'13, Final Four)
2-4 in final 6 games (Louisville '11-'12, Final Four)
1-4 in final 5 games (Connecticut '10-'11, Champions)

Connecticut's 2011 team showed that teams that suck can win the championship. They give us all hope.

you had to do this didn't ya? Now I'm gonna walk around thinking this team is going to make some dramatic comeback when I know they won't.

Loneranger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cuse played only 7 players last night and at that Keita played only 16 minutes. They can't play just six. Or are you suggesting they play walk-on's? Throwing walk-on's in the game would just feed the piranha's.

Of those six, two are Roberson and Gbiniji. And you still find a loss to GT that bad. The seperation between the upper and lower teams in D1 teams is not that great. With that 6 man line up, SU is the bait.

If Keita and Grant get healthy and there no other injuries, SU is going to be pllaying prime time in Arlington, TX.

If Keita and Grant are unable to return to 100%, then all the nay sayers will be right.

Any mouth breather can predict that hammer.
hey Jonvi I'm on your side here BUT I gotta remind you that was G. Tech last nite. SU should beat them with walk on players every nite of the week.

Loneranger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Keita and Grant are unable to return to 100%, then all the nay sayers will be right and SU won't make it to the S16. Any mouth breather can make that prediction.
in addition to that we all know SU cannot shoot , rebound or defend the paint and I don't care who's there. Hellen Keller could take Rakeem Christmas to the tin all nite long and he couldn't do a thing about it. I'm not the only one who knows this. I can't get over the fact we actually miss DuJuan Coleman - can you imagine that? I have more talent in my 51 yr old left nut than Coleman and we miss that fuckin stiff. It ain't good pal

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey Jonvi I'm on your side here BUT I gotta remind you that was G. Tech last nite. SU should beat them with walk on players every nite of the week.

You seriously believe SU should win with Gbiniji and Roberson starting? Roberson was held out of SU's practices due to being cleared by the NCAA. He's a true freshman.

Gbiniji is too light in the ass to play PF right now. Both will be fine one day...just not this day.

Leaving Chirstmas, Cooney, Ennis and Fair to win the game. Depaul along with all the shit teams out west and the sisters of St. Mary's beats that line up.

This is an injury issue. I hope it's temporary.

wiskyisgood12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to oversimplify: they need to score.

They held Georgia Tech to something like 63 points, you should be able to beat a team only giving up 63. Cuse had a long run of living on the edge and catching big time breaks to win games down the stretch. Living on the edge for so long, they just need positive things to happen to them. String together some great practices, little things like that can help get a basketball team back on track.

wiskyisgood12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seriously believe SU should win with Gbiniji and Roberson starting? Roberson was held out of SU's practices due to being cleared by the NCAA. He's a true freshman.

Gbiniji is too light in the ass to play PF right now. Both will be fine one day...just not this day.

Leaving Chirstmas, Cooney, Ennis and Fair to win the game. Depaul along with all the shit teams out west and the sisters of St. Mary's beats that line up.

This is an injury issue. I hope it's temporary.

Depaul might be a bit of a stretch, I don't think they could beat any of the elite high school teams in Chicago

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I post stats while Jonvi post excuses. Syracuse still can make a run but the offense has to get better and only a stupid fucking homo homer with no fucken clue wouldnt understand. Jonvi you are better then that. When it comes to the Cuse bracket time Ive been mostly right. Have a great night bitch!!!

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember B.C. and G. Tech are loaded with McDonalds All Americans lol. Dumbass!!!! Quit with the excuses my 15 year old son knows more then you.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
256th in points per game. 167th in rebounds per game. 223rd in assists per game. 201st in fg % per game. Thats the problem not injuries. Post stats not excuses fool. i still see the Cuse making a run. Had them in the Final 4 last year and only picked them to win it all 1 year and I was correct with Melo. Enough said. GN.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
roflmao.....

Got your beer goggles on?