• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This article thinks it's a possibility that

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe not.

But the Lakers probably have to give him the opportunity to do so, don't you think?

They just don't have many quality options there.
At the buyout deadline there will prob be multiple players taht are much better than McGee.

The Lakers also said they might make some deals in season. I think Mcgee is a "break the glass in case of emergency" placeholder, that will be EXTREMELY lucky to see even 20 minutes a game. Hes quite simply terrible. I'd much much rather have the Cavs Ante Zizic and i am not even joking one single tiny little bit.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do not doubt the Cedi.

I can see you are doubting him.

6 months from now you will be begging for my forgiveness. Believe that.

Sure. The great European hope. I've seen that movie before.

Sorry but I don't believe you.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd much much rather have the Cavs Ante Zizic and i am not even joking one single tiny little bit.

So your shitty player is better than their shitty player? Maybe Zizic will see the court this year.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well they don't have a lot of choices. They are going to need McGee and Zubac to at least give 5 fouls a game most likely.

Seems like they have built a team specifically designed to compete against the Warriors but with far lesser pieces, outside of Lebron. Hard to see how they will be able to do with teams with big front court players like the Pels, Twolves, and Utah.
a front court of Kuzma, Wagner, McGee and Zubac is quite simply one of the most atrocious front courts I have ever seen on a team that hopes to contend.

Kuzma is a guy that should start--- all though- how many teams in the NBA is he a starter on? I think he is a good fit with LeBron though- at least offensively.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your shitty player is better than their shitty player? Maybe Zizic will see the court this year.
I actually think there is a good chance he will....in the limited run he got last year he actually was a lot better than I thought he would be. Not that i think he is good or anything- but he might not be pathetic. He might actually deserve a few minutes.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure. The great European hope. I've seen that movie before.

Sorry but I don't believe you.
I know you don't believe me.

But I am telling you right now- Cedi will make you a believer. This is not Sasha Pavlovic, or Sergie Karasev. This guy can actually play.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you don't believe me.

But I am telling you right now- Cedi will make you a believer. This is not Sasha Pavlovic, or Sergie Karasev. This guy can actually play.

His ceiling is spot starter.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If McGee averages 8 a game, I will grow wings and establish a colony on Mars.

Well,

A very balanced scoring attack is the most plausible way that Ingram gets held under 16, assuming he continues to develop.

I do think McGee is capable of averaging 8 a game if he gets the minutes. And I also think he is more deserving of minutes than Zubac and that the Lakers can't afford to play small for more than a few minutes per game.

So get your wings ready, because it could happen. It might not, but it could. And I will remember this post if it does.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,171.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe not.

But the Lakers probably have to give him the opportunity to do so, don't you think?

They just don't have many quality options there.

He will get PT bu they will also play James and Kuzma at C to get as many scorers on the floor as possible.....I don't think those 2 will get a lot of MPG there but 7-8mpg. Wagner can play some there....and Zubaca......plus McGee. They have a lot of options at C.

I think C will be a revolving door.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will get PT bu they will also play James and Kuzma at C to get as many scorers on the floor as possible.....I don't think those 2 will get a lot of MPG there but 7-8mpg. Wagner can play some there....and Zubaca......plus McGee. They have a lot of options at C.

I agree.

But with the current roster, McGee should lead the committee.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well,

A very balanced scoring attack is the most plausible way that Ingram gets held under 16, assuming he continues to develop.

I do think McGee is capable of averaging 8 a game if he gets the minutes. And I also think he is more deserving of minutes than Zubac and that the Lakers can't afford to play small for more than a few minutes per game.

So get your wings ready, because it could happen. It might not, but it could. And I will remember this post if it does.
you just said he should score "at least"--- and now you are already backing off it saying "he could"....whats kind of Trumpian gaslighting is next? ;)

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

if LeBron is seeing minutes at the 5 in games in November and December- and playing any amount of minutes at the 5 on a nightly basis, I mean- I just wont know what to say.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you just said he should score "at least"--- and now you are already backing off it saying "he could"....whats kind of Trumpian gaslighting is next? ;)

Please go actually read my post again would you?

I said he will score at least 8 a game "IF" he gets 20+ minutes.

I am not backing off anything. It is very possible he gets the PT given the gaping hole at 5, because like you said, I don't think it is wise to play LBJ there much in the regular season. But, he might not get the PT, so he might not get the points.

IF. Key word.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please go actually read my post again would you?

I said he will score at least 8 a game "IF" he gets 20+ minutes.

I am not backing off anything. It is very possible he gets the PT given the gaping hole at 5, because like you said, I don't think it is wise to play LBJ there much in the regular season. But, he might not get the PT, so he might not get the points.

IF. Key word.
instead of qualifying everything with an IF, WHAT, COULd blah blah blah, how bout you put it on the line and actually make a prediction?

Whats the bet? Tell me the terms.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His ceiling is spot starter.
I am telling you--- you are gonna be shocked at what THE CEDI does this year....by the end of the year you will be saying WOW- you were right Wiggy! just like the Reddick stuff!

Early on, he might not get big minutes since there are still a ton of guys that can play the 2 or 3 on the Cavs, but once things get settled, and maybe after a trader or two- you will see Cedi take that starting spot and run with it and not relinquish it for years to come.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,171.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree.

But with the current roster, McGee should lead the committee.

I can agree with that. He gives us toughness, defense, and rebounding......things we need.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,171.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if LeBron is seeing minutes at the 5 in games in November and December- and playing any amount of minutes at the 5 on a nightly basis, I mean- I just wont know what to say.

That's a lie. You're never speechless.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
instead of qualifying everything with an IF, WHAT, COULd blah blah blah, how bout you put it on the line and actually make a prediction?

Whats the bet? Tell me the terms.

Why would I do that?

I am talking hypotheticals that started with your anti-Ingram claims.

If you want to put some combo in there, I might be game. Like Ingram plus McGee average more than 22.

But I have no reason to bet on McGee alone.

Because the point I was making and what I would bet on is that the only reason Ingram might not get 16 is if there are a bunch of guys averaging 8-12. Which is defintely possible.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a front court of Kuzma, Wagner, McGee and Zubac is quite simply one of the most atrocious front courts I have ever seen on a team that hopes to contend.

Kuzma is a guy that should start--- all though- how many teams in the NBA is he a starter on? I think he is a good fit with LeBron though- at least offensively.

You're leaving out a key member of that front court: LEBRON JAMES. He will be playing the bulk of his minutes from the 4/5.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're leaving out a key member of that front court: LEBRON JAMES. He will be playing the bulk of his minutes from the 4/5.
i think that is an incredibly stupid idea- and won't come to fruition at all- but we shall see.