• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This article thinks it's a possibility that

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren't going to goad me into a bet man. You are the one making the predictions here, I am simply talking about ways either side could happen.

Now, if you want to bump Ingram down to the original 16 PPG number and take both unders, then you have a bet. If you really believe there is no chance McGee gets 8 a game, his inclusion shouldn't deter you.

Official offer:

I take over on EITHER McGee hitting 8.0 or better OR Ingram hitting 16.0 or over.

You need to hit the under on both.

I would be willing to risk the 8K from our previous bet, but stakes are always negotiable. you can take it or leave it with regards to the terms.
blah blah blah blah....i know you are trying to put a ton of qualifiers and spin some bullshit.

Very simple--- take either bet you want

if JaVale McGee scores 8.0 a game or over you win. Let me know if you want to take it, or if you lack the balls.

If Ingram averages 17.0 points or over you win. Let me know if you want to take it, or if you lack the balls.

Or we can do another bet....I ll bet you that Osman gets 12 points a game if he averages 25 minutes a game for the months January- March, but the games have to be where his family shows up because they are a big boost to him, and Oh yah- another condition, the ball has to be round, and the hoop has to be 10 feet high, and no game of Osman's will count when he has not had a hair cut in the last 3 weeks, but it will count if he uses gel in his hair. lol......see I can put a bunch of inane and ludicrous conditions on a bet too.

My offers are VERY VERY SIMPLE.

if you would like to bet, let me know....as i said very very simple. McGee 8.0 or over, you win---- Ingram 17.0 or over you win.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey if you want to bet that McGee gets 8 or more or Ingram gets 17 points a game--- let me know- i will take the unders. If you dont have the balls to take those bets i understand.

You don't think Ingram can average 17? He averaged 16.1 last year on 12.9 shots. As the second option behind Lebron last year, Love averaged 12.4 attempts. When Thomas was still there, he averaged 12.9 shots. The attempts will be available for Ingram, and his shots should be easier with Lebron drawing the defense.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't think Ingram can average 17? He averaged 16.1 last year on 12.9 shots. As the second option behind Lebron last year, Love averaged 12.4 attempts. When Thomas was still there, he averaged 12.9 shots. The attempts will be available for Ingram, and his shots should be easier with Lebron drawing the defense.
i think he COULD- its not impossible, i just do not think its likely. If you would like to take that bet have at it...i dont think Tlance has any intention of backing up his barking.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,096.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly. Somebody is going to have to score.....besides James.

If I had to guess.....Kuzma's numbers are more likely to take a hit than Ingram.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Somebody is going to have to score.....besides James.

If I had to guess.....Kuzma's numbers are more likely to take a hit than Ingram.

...because they will be sharing minutes at the 4.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
blah blah blah blah....i know you are trying to put a ton of qualifiers and spin some bullshit.

Very simple--- take either bet you want

if JaVale McGee scores 8.0 a game or over you win. Let me know if you want to take it, or if you lack the balls.

If Ingram averages 17.0 points or over you win. Let me know if you want to take it, or if you lack the balls.

Or we can do another bet....I ll bet you that Osman gets 12 points a game if he averages 25 minutes a game for the months January- March, but the games have to be where his family shows up because they are a big boost to him, and Oh yah- another condition, the ball has to be round, and the hoop has to be 10 feet high, and no game of Osman's will count when he has not had a hair cut in the last 3 weeks, but it will count if he uses gel in his hair. lol......see I can put a bunch of inane and ludicrous conditions on a bet too.

My offers are VERY VERY SIMPLE.

if you would like to bet, let me know....as i said very very simple. McGee 8.0 or over, you win---- Ingram 17.0 or over you win.

My terms are simple too.

What you don't grasp is that I could care less about Ingram, McGee or Osman. You are the one making bold claims and you are the one not willing to back them up with a bet. You said Ingram would score less than 16 this year, but now you have to bump it up because you realized you could be wrong. Again.

I am sure you can find someone who will take that bet, but it won't be me.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My terms are simple too.

What you don't grasp is that I could care less about Ingram, McGee or Osman. You are the one making bold claims and you are the one not willing to back them up with a bet. You said Ingram would score less than 16 this year, but now you have to bump it up because you realized you could be wrong. Again.

I am sure you can find someone who will take that bet, but it won't be me.
hey thats fine with me- you want a ton of qualifierse to cover your ass since you dont have the balls to acutally make the bet.

I mean- its EASY for a person to say- SURE- i think they will get THIS many points if they get THIS many minutes.

To actually make the prediction without a qualifiers shows you actually think something will happen and you dont need a bunch of pre-qualifiers to happen. You are essentially splitting the bet into multiple bets.

Yup- i knew you wouldnt back it up- but maybe someone else will.

As i said- if anyone wants to take a bet out there--- let me know.

You win if Mcgee scores 8.0 points or over per game, and I win if he scores 7.9999999999 points or less per game.

and

You win if Ingram scores 17.0 points or over per game, and I win if he scores 16.99999999 points or less per game.

very simple. very straight forward. no pre-qualifiers and other BS. If someone wants to take either bet let me know and we can discuss terms.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you up for it?

If Ingram scores 17.0 or more you win, if he scores 16.9999 or less I win?

?

if not no big deal.

How many times do I have to tell you I don't bet on here? Why would I start with a known welcher?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey thats fine with me- you want a ton of qualifierse to cover your ass since you dont have the balls to acutally make the bet.

I mean- its EASY for a person to say- SURE- i think they will get THIS many points if they get THIS many minutes.

To actually make the prediction without a qualifiers shows you actually think something will happen and you dont need a bunch of pre-qualifiers to happen. You are essentially splitting the bet into multiple bets.

Yup- i knew you wouldnt back it up- but maybe someone else will.

As i said- if anyone wants to take a bet out there--- let me know.

You win if Mcgee scores 8.0 points or over per game, and I win if he scores 7.9999999999 points or less per game.

and

You win if Ingram scores 17.0 points or over per game, and I win if he scores 16.99999999 points or less per game.

very simple. very straight forward. no pre-qualifiers and other BS. If someone wants to take either bet let me know and we can discuss terms.

Like I said,

I only bet when the terms are in my favor. I don't care what is at stake, I only bet when I am highly confident in a win. 17 points doesn't do it for me. You have moved the goalpost too far from the original discussion.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said,

I only bet when the terms are in my favor. I don't care what is at stake, I only bet when I am highly confident in a win. 17 points doesn't do it for me. You have moved the goalpost too far from the original discussion.
yah i underestand that-

you dont think he will score 17 a game- i guess we are in agreement on that. lol.....thanks!

goalpost?

its a very very very simple bet

will he score 17 a game or wont he? Its not dependent on anything else. Its as simple as it gets.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many times do I have to tell you I don't bet on here? Why would I start with a known welcher?
welcher? lol....i am wearing an avatar for a bet i made rightn ow and have fulfilled every bet i have ever made--- but if you want ot make excuses for not having balls, sure- go for it. lol.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Tristan can average a double-double this year. Dammit, wrong thread!:doh:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
welcher? lol....i am wearing an avatar for a bet i made rightn ow and have fulfilled every bet i have ever made--- but if you want ot make excuses for not having balls, sure- go for it. lol.

I do have to support Wiggy on that.

He has lost 2 bets to me and paid in full both times.

Hell, he could have taken that avi down weeks ago and he still has it up.