• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THEE universities of ohio

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like that one the best.

so did he....

134223433_crop_650x440.jpg

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, if someone doesn't go along with your baseless assumptions they are an idiot.

Let me ask you this. Is it possible that she was never going to leave him. I mean considering that has never been mentioned anywhere other than from your head.

Not at all. Lots of people disagree with me, and they are not idiots.

But, when your wife and family tell you to quit, it does not come without ultimatums. If you can't read the articles and understand that, then you are dense, thick, and, yes, and idiot.

It has nothing to do with not agreeing with me. Typical OSU homer, though, I expect nothing less. Maybe if you were married, or had a girlfriend, you would understand this sentiment. Probably expecting a lot out of you, though.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all. Lots of people disagree with me, and they are not idiots.

But, when your wife and family tell you to quit, it does not come without ultimatums. If you can't read the articles and understand that, then you are dense, thick, and, yes, and idiot.

All you are doing is projecting. YOu sound like a moron. You have no idea if there was an ultimatum or not. Every situation is different. Every person is different. And you said the ultimatium was that she would leave him what if it was different ultimatium.

Just because a spouse asks their husband to tone down his work doesn't automatically mean she threatened to leave him.

It has nothing to do with not agreeing with me. Typical OSU homer, though, I expect nothing less. Maybe if you were married, or had a girlfriend, you would understand this sentiment. Probably expecting a lot out of you, though.

I've been maried for 10 years skippy and I have never been given an ultimatum. And personally I could care less if Shelley Meyer gave Urban one. It makes zero bit of difference to me but to automatically assume she did and call someone an idiot if they don't agree tells me you are nothing but a d bag who takes his own opinions as fact despite no clear evidence.

Last edited by a moderator: