• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thee offical Nebraska VS BYU thread.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

RA label's muh post "winner."

I'm starting to get thee feeling he's just trolling us now.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sounds aboot right. I got bretty into it most of thee game. Great to be back home, and glad I had the opportunity. Free ticket on the darned 45 yard line.. can't be beat.

It was fun hollerin around like a loon, and standin the whole game.. like i was a student agin

...That's like a $2,000 dollar ticket online so yeah LOL

Basically the best seat in the house.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

RA label's muh post "winner."

I'm starting to get thee feeling he's just trolling us now.

No he just doesn't want us all to full blown turn on him.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can understand the frustration he feels I just think it is misplaced. No BYU is not a barn burner. They are a decent team but well below where I think Nebraska should be. But remember last year? Almost beat by McNeese State, blown out by Wisconsin, beat by Minnesota for the second year, this time at home and then the overtime game to eek out a win against Iowa.

Add to that that we lost Bell, Abdullah and Greggory, have transfers and injuries depleting positions including losing DPE who was our greatest hope of having a difference maker.

Then you have to consider whatever unknown effects Pelini's disfunction had on this team. My god that exit speech of his makes me cringe at the thought of what went on behind closed doors with that team. Not even suggesting abuse by him but he clearly didn't have, or more likely, was unable to have the teams best interest in mind when he interacted with them.

Now we have a new staff that not only is tasked with implementing a new system but retraining these kids not only fundamentally and technically but also physically and mentally. And we're supposed to give up on this guy because the first game didn't give us play off hopes?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must say, if we were to play tOSU right now......unfortunately, they would wipe our faces in their buttholes.

Lucky little fuckers. Like they really needed Braxton Miller as a wideout. Cot dammit.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea well whatever blabla Husker BLABLA poop and dingle berries and some cheeese
the real team this year is the Ohio State --they is a reeeeal team
it all occured to me as I was peeing on my neighbors car tonight --- these dudes are gonna winn the natty again

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
this sounds good --good sir
but right now I'm gonna watch some kind of wild program about naked midgets soaked in peanut oil wrestling for a large buretto --they are all wearing a bonnet and some sort of butt feathers
I shall report the out come as soon as I can

Are they a bunch of illegal Latinas?

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea well whatever blabla Husker BLABLA poop and dingle berries and some cheeese
the real team this year is the Ohio State --they is a reeeeal team
it all occured to me as I was peeing on my neighbors car tonight --- these dudes are gonna winn the natty again
Did you charge the neighbor for a car wash Pops?

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must say, if we were to play tOSU right now......unfortunately, they would wipe our faces in their buttholes.

Lucky little fuckers. Like they really needed Braxton Miller as a wideout. Cot dammit.
tOSU seems to have the overall best talent assembled on one team compared with any opponent in the nation.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you know what the worst part is?? After a win like that BYU fans can't even go out and get smashed because they can't drink! They basically came here, raped our women, and childr....wait, nope they can't have sex either. They didn't even help the Lincoln economy one bit. Thanks for nothin' ya Mormons

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you know what the worst part is?? After a win like that BYU fans can't even go out and get smashed because they can't drink! They basically came here, raped our women, and childr....wait, nope they can't have sex either. They didn't even help the Lincoln economy one bit. Thanks for nothin' ya Morons
-------
Fixed it for you

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with this staff

Good thing is they got humbled and realized alot mistakes they made esp defense play calling and rb.

Its clear they have to go spread and balance with the run game and defense wise they need to get aggressive its like they see the ghost of Bo if they screw up

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with this staff

Good thing is they got humbled and realized alot mistakes they made esp defense play calling and rb.

Its clear they have to go spread and balance with the run game and defense wise they need to get aggressive its like they see the ghost of Bo if they screw up

Nebraska still needs to get better up front. Both sides of the ball.

The media and program can reference all they want to the "Pipeline" tradition, but we haven't seen Pipeline quality in over a decade. Believe it or not, I'm afraid they've taken a step back from the Barney boys.

The D-line needs to get up-field. They don't get pressure on the QB. The DE's don't get wide plays turned inside.

Tommy is better than he was last season. He can sling some ropes. However, he's screwed running for his life most of the time. When he's under center he has to roll out at full speed because there's no pocket.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Look dickhead if I was lying about it I would never have come back on and told you didn't.
You want to be a fuck head go ahead and do it but I'm not going to read it.

This is why I placed RA on my ignore list, the first time I have done that to a poster here.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lulz