• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thee offical Nebraska VS BYU thread.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand why RA is doing all of this complaining. Because if somewhere down the road he ends up being right, then he can say "I told you so!!!!"

HP, be careful........if you jump on board with this you have to keep playing along even when Nebraska is winning. You can't jump on the Riley train just out of nowhere, so make your mind up now.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand why RA is doing all of this complaining. Because if somewhere down the road he ends up being right, then he can say "I told you so!!!!"

HP, be careful........if you jump on board with this you have to keep playing along even when Nebraska is winning. You can't jump on the Riley train just out of nowhere, so make your mind up now.

lulz

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't that the point the Kool-Aid drinkers have been making all along?

Riley does more with less.
Now that he's got Nebraska recruits he's going to be the greatest coach ever.

They got schooled in Lincoln by BYU who was missing it's best players.
It's not like they were playing a ranked team.
I did not see a well coached Nebraska team on Saturday. I did not see "we'll utilize Tommy's strengths".
I saw a D line that couldn't penetrate, and a flatfooted O-line that don't know how to use their hands.
I saw a freshman QB given all the time in the world (down 1) against a prevent defense.

your initial point was that we are recruiting like Oregon State. A look at the commit lists THIS year disagrees with you so you detract to make a separate point.

Also, nothing about yesterdays game is anywhere near what I would call 'got schooled'

We came out with a bad gameplan on D and were able to adjust in the 2nd half. Some offensive calls were head scratchers too.

I'm nowhere near happy about it, but I'm not gonna dump on the coaches after 1 dam game against a decent opponent

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your initial point was that we are recruiting like Oregon State. A look at the commit lists THIS year disagrees with you so you detract to make a separate point.

Also, nothing about yesterdays game is anywhere near what I would call 'got schooled'

We came out with a bad gameplan on D and were able to adjust in the 2nd half. Some offensive calls were head scratchers too.

I'm nowhere near happy about it, but I'm not gonna dump on the coaches after 1 dam game against a decent opponent

"Hill, a senior whose 2012 and '14 seasons were cut short by knee injuries, was hurt Saturday while planting his right foot on a 21-yard touchdown run in the second quarter. He missed three plays on the next BYU series but returned to play until the fourth quarter, when he was hit on an 8-yard scramble and left for good."

Hill was hobbled in the 2nd half.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea? that backup was a top 5 QB coming out of high school..

But recruiting only matters when it is used negatively against our coaches, right?

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will support Riley and this team to the very end of the Earth, BUT I do think that we could have done better. And for that I will be hard on this staff. Like I say every year my expectation is to win the National Championship that sir will not change for anybody. You either come here with that same expectation or you keep moving on down the line.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will support Riley and this team to the very end of the Earth, BUT I do think that we could have done better. And for that I will be hard on this staff. Like I say every year my expectation is to win the National Championship that sir will not change for anybody. You either come here with that same expectation or you keep moving on down the line.

Yea I hear ya. Just don't get the impression that you and RA are on the same page.

He's hard on the staff for different reasons.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You'd better watch yourn P's and Q's, mister.

JJM sez "make your mind up now".

lulz

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do I feel like the single child with devorced parents on Christmas lol

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK

I got my mind right now.

Who wants a glass of Kool-Aid and a reach-around?

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK

I got my mind right now.

Who wants a glass of Kool-Aid and a reach-around?

It's too late now. There's no way in hell you're getting that cereal after the tantrum you threw!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's too late now. There's no way in hell you're getting that cereal after the tantrum you threw!

RA isn't mad about our coaching staff. He likes it.

It gives him an opportunity to go against the grain and be different so he can say "I was right!!! I told you so!!!"

But if he ends up being wrong, then he just be like, "I'm glad I was wrong!!!! GBR!!!"

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was it me? i was in thee front row on the 45 yard line behind our guys

Yep it was you then.

I really haven't been feeling like going back and seeing any part of that game, but I have it DVR'd and you were screaming your ass off in the front row on the 4th and 1 that turned into a 38 yard bomb.

Yourn face was fire engine red.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep it was you then.

I really haven't been feeling like going back and seeing any part of that game, but I have it DVR'd and you were screaming your ass off in the front row on the 4th and 1 that turned into a 38 yard bomb.

You mean that play where BYU didn't really make a play but rather our Defense just completely broke down like the Bo Peljni days?

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RA isn't mad about our coaching staff. He likes it.

It gives him an opportunity to go against the grain and be different so he can say "I was right!!! I told you so!!!"

But if he ends up being wrong, then he just be like, "I'm glad I was wrong!!!! GBR!!!"

He's really starting to piss me off with that shit.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree we could of did better but I also think we could of did worse and that he is an upgrade. No matter what he's who we got so I am going to support my team and hope for the best.
As for the natty you think he doesn't have that as a goal?

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep it was you then.

sounds aboot right. I got bretty into it most of thee game. Great to be back home, and glad I had the opportunity. Free ticket on the darned 45 yard line.. can't be beat.

It was fun hollerin around like a loon, and standin the whole game.. like i was a student agin