• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thee offical Nebraska VS BYU thread.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Complete irony he filled his staff with Oregon St assistants that have been with him for 14 years.

LMAO!!!!!

So automatically it's because they get a reward before he retires. It couldn't be that he has worked with them and has confidence that they can do the job and the transition will be much easier with people who know him and his system.

Nope he's just scheming to use the University to reward his guys. Utter bullshit. And it does absolutely no good. You still can't have the sugar cereal.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See that to be is just absolute bullshit. There is no reason why Nebraska cant go and hire a high caliber head coach.

Go Buy Chip Kelly

See this is the misperception.....that money buys coaches.

Big time coaches end up making big time money because they're worth it. But it's not like they just go wherever the money is offered. They go to a place they want to be at, because they're good enough that they can. And then because they're good enough, they also make a lot of money.

Nebraska will never be able to just buy whoever they want. People don't work that way. A guy like Urban would have turned down Nebraska given the opportunity to make double the amount he was being offered at Ohio State, because Ohio State is where he wanted to be.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line is you are not going to see anything good from him. It was clear before the first ball was snapped. It's been clear since the announcement was made.

You have zero credibility. You. in my opinion are like a little kid in the grocery aisle throwing a tantrum because he can't have the sugar cereal with the toy he wants.

hahahahaha

I will pour Kool-Aid when Riley beats someone of significance and wins a conference championship.

I can only imagine the reach-around's that will be going on if Nebraska wins the West anytime soon.

HWSNBN won Division championships
bopleeny won Division championships

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Nebraska just completely undershot this hire. Banker and he fucking gold watch need to find the handle real fucking quick

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...IF the "hail mary" isn't caught there was just room for improvement in several areas after the game and your tea
hahahahaha

I will pour Kool-Aid when Riley beats someone of significance and wins a conference championship.

I can only imagine the reach-around's that will be going on if Nebraska wins the West anytime soon.

HWSNBN won Division championships
bopleeny won Division championships
And Riley has coached one freaking game.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah but its not like Riley hasnt seen BYU before. And its BYU Nebraska should be able to beat BYU.Nebraska is a top 40 maybe 50 team Let that sink in

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See this is the misperception.....that money buys coaches.

Big time coaches end up making big time money because they're worth it. But it's not like they just go wherever the money is offered. They go to a place they want to be at, because they're good enough that they can. And then because they're good enough, they also make a lot of money.

Nebraska will never be able to just buy whoever they want. People don't work that way. A guy like Urban would have turned down Nebraska given the opportunity to make double the amount he was being offered at Ohio State, because Ohio State is where he wanted to be.

Yup

Alabama was Saban's dream job. He dreamed of being in Tuscaloosa since he was a child growing up in West Virginia. He left Michigan St, LSU, and the Dolphins, just to get to middle of nowhere Alabama. It wasn't for money at all. It was the comfort of cotton fields.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So automatically it's because they get a reward before he retires. It couldn't be that he has worked with them and has confidence that they can do the job and the transition will be much easier with people who know him and his system.

Nope he's just scheming to use the University to reward his guys. Utter bullshit. And it does absolutely no good. You still can't have the sugar cereal.

LMAO!!!

Got Kool-Aid?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup

Alabama was Saban's dream job. He dreamed of being in Tuscaloosa since he was a child growing up in West Virginia. He left Michigan St, LSU, and the Dolphins, just to get to middle of nowhere Alabama. It wasn't for money at all. It was the comfort of cotton fields.

And Alabama isn't one of the top desired destinations in College Football?

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I dont expect Kelly to hang up his boots here but you never know. sitting on 8 mill a year wouldnt hurt and sure makes winters warmer

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Saban does it for the oatmeal pies

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at the time.

It was the top paying job.

Even with their struggles at the time, if I'm an outsider and Nebraska and Alabama both offer me the same thing......I'm loling at Nebraska on my way to Tuscaloosa. It's not even a question.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even with their struggles at the time, if I'm an outsider and Nebraska and Alabama both offer me the same thing......I'm loling at Nebraska on my way to Tuscaloosa. It's not even a question.

how does one "loling"

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish I had a piece of pecan pie right now. Maybe I'll head up to Village Inn? :hungry: