• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The "Whatever Happened to..." thread

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you weren't part of a particular user's little clique of retardos, your shit prolly got reported by their main account and every other alt account they had. I know for a fact that at least two users there had 10 or more alt usernames in play at any given time. If they didn't like you or what you had to say, they would report your post with all of their alt accounts. If that happened enough times, hello automated IP ban.

Motherfuckers would have made this place unsufferable....thank god they didn't stick around.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, time has flow....I was over on ESPN in 09-11 or whenever they closed down. Then came to the hoop. Forget who mentioned it as an option. Maybe it was Ghost? Or CainMan(something)? 724(Virgina Tech?) Wasn't there another site people were talking about. It was SportsHoopla and someone else.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, time has flow....I was over on ESPN in 09-11 or whenever they closed down. Then came to the hoop. Forget who mentioned it as an option. Maybe it was Ghost? Or CainMan(something)? 724(Virgina Tech?) Wasn't there another site people were talking about. It was SportsHoopla and someone else.
@popeyecv64 got me here, and it was here or VLE at the time...and at the time my detractors were going to VLE since Ghost didn't put up with their power-tripping bullshit here....so, here I am.

Last edited:

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pops got me here, and it was here or VLE at the time...and at the time my detractors were going to VLE since Ghost didn't put up with their power-tripping bullshit here....so, here I am.

VLE..that was the other site

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After it went Robust and it became abundantly clear they were cutting off the message board part of the site, I didn't care about IP bans. I would make weekly threads about ditching ESPN and coming over to the hoop. Not sure who mentioned it first though, there were quite a few but ghost would be the safe bet.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was there around that same time, think I started in like 07 or something. I knew this was place for me when some of the retards were saying the Hoop would give you viruses en sech. I could tell all I needed to know about this place by the people who liked vs those that talked shit about it.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SH CFB posters :

herky
LawDawg
UGAFan1990
midget_b
ugafan6612
HighTide
Mallard666
Chicago-bama
BOTSLAYER
HizzleRocker
Papalou
MellowYellow

CBS CFB posters:

vikingbamaboy
bamatime72

I hung out with Lou at our campsite this past weekend. Plans were to go fishing together, but his short vacation was plagued with boat problems.
I'm guessing he doesn't get on much anymore because he works a lot and is raising a bunch of teenage boys that tie up the Internet.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't remember all the old posters but I'm glad we no longer have to resort to cryptic coding of what we are saying by having to tell someone to "fvck off" or our team played like "$hit" or our rivals "are always whining like pu$$ies". Now we can just let it rip........all in good taste of course.
Fucking-A right you shit-faced cockmaster!

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm pretty sure it was an NU fan. When this site was created, the MODs were NU fans. I got banned right off the bat. They were sensitive little corn fuckers.....

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spinkiller from CBS who was, by all indications, an OU fan who had suffered serious emotional trauma over the Statue of Liberty play because that mother fucker was obsessed with Boise State.

Every single thread he started was about why Boise State shouldn't get to go to a BCS Bowl and shouldn't get to play a team like OU and just about anything else that he could think of to try and discredit anything Boise State would do.

Texas thread? Big 12 thread? No posts from Spinkiller.

Boise State thread? Spinkiller didn't just post in it. He was the OP!

SPINKILLER!!

That Sooner would have set the Blue Turf on fire if he could. Nobody hated Boise State more than that dude.
It was such a strange thing. He was a very knowledgeable and obvious OU fan.

I don't think he ever said a damn thing about Texas...... it was always BSU. postings at 4:30am...it did not matter. It was his fulltime job. thousands of pages of Boise hatred.

I don't think I have even seen one person so obsessed with a team in the 11 years of posting on boards.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DoobeeDoobeeDoo:noidea:?